• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hope for new bosses in KH 3D ?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

OZ mind

So , If there a new secret boss in KH3D (and hopefully there is ) who/what do you wish the boss will be ?

I have three ideas:

1- oswald the lucky rabbit

2-young lightning

unlike many people ( and I don't know why ) I love FF XIII especially lightning and when I saw here concep art for KH3D I wish they put here there , so I thought it will be a good idea if the put here there now as a secret boss we will fight her for her training , and when KH3 come out Sora could find her as a grown up ( but she won't know how he is )

3- another member of the Organization ( one we don't know about yet )

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Nomura's shot down the prospect of 3D being anything more than just a remaster with at most a little tinkering with existing elements.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Nomura's shot down the prospect of 3D being anything more than just a remaster with at most a little tinkering with existing elements.
that was confirmed? i didn't think anything was going to be added but i'm forever holding onto hope of a clu/frollo boss battle.

OZ mind

he did shot down any edition to the story not to secret boss or mini games

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
SINE! COSINE! TANGENT!

Ahem... Pi-Face. We need to meet Pi-Face. You know, just so he can scream trig talk that flies right over Sora's and Riku's heads.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Pretty certain we won't be getting any new bosses or anything, but if we could get one it should be Sho Minamimoto because "fighting" him in Flick Rush (in name) is not enough. It'd be great if he transformed into Leo Cantis mid-fight 8D

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
Oh man, fighting against Minamimoto with KH gameplay would be really cool! I would really love to see what kind of moves he would have, and what kind of battle quotes. I would love if they integrated his insane speed in the fight, and every time you miss, you are "zetta slow!!"

Then have Sora and Riku be really confused and Neku and Joshua be like not this freak again!
If not in DDD, maybe in III? Neku said to meet Sora and the gang in Shibuya, so I have this little spark of hope that maybe, just maybe we will see the TWEWY gang again.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
It's not entirely out of the question, in the Symphony of Sorcery, Sora and Riku could go against Fantasia's Zeus.

latest

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
he did shot down any edition to the story not to secret boss or mini games

Those would be a change in scenario. It's pretty obvious DDDHD is just a remaster. Changes would be like remapping camera controls to the right stick or adjusting Dream Eater functions.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
It was cool how they started the game with Ursula (one of the strongest starts for a KH game IMO) so I think it'd be neat if they brought back another OG KH1 boss, in superboss form. It'd need to be a boss that could keep up with your flo-mo techniques. Maybe like, a data-Maleficent dragon? W/ flight? It'd give them a chance to re-do that awful Maleficent Dragon fight in BBS

Dark Drive

Awards
I just hope they'll do something to fix the horrendous battle that is Spellican... it's far too difficult to chase that damn avian around the map, ugh. Keep calm and pray that Zero Graviga lands, or something... I hate that the fight deliberately resets back onto the track after time though :( that plus the drop guage just means you're wasting too much time.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Although I am not expecting anything new in KH3D, it would be neat if, as others have stated, we got to fight Sho Minamimoto as his human form and, after half of his health has been depleted, he transforms into Leo Cantus. A fight with Frollo and Clu would also be neat. I would also like a fight with Saix, seeing a show he's the only revealed Darkness in KH3D that we don't fight, since we fought Xemnas, Ansem, Xigbar and Young Xehanort (being controlled by Master Xehanort, meaning we technically fought with both of them xD).

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
If nothing is really going to change aside the graphics for Kingdom Hearts HD: Dream Drop Distance, why call it a "remake" as opposed to a remaster?

Muke

whatever
Awards
If nothing is really going to change aside the graphics for Kingdom Hearts HD: Dream Drop Distance, why call it a "remake" as opposed to a remaster?
Are you aware of the fact that the original game released on a Handheld, which had two Displays?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

They only said it is like a remake because they have to cannibalize and redo the game's code to make it work for PS4. That in itself is like remaking the game.

It would have been great if they could have made some new boss battles since the game was pretty lacking in them, but it isn't a Final Mix so very little should be expected since they seem to be on a very tight schedule with them making 0.2 and Back Cover as well :\

(All of our Sho Minamimoto, Frollo, CLU, etc. wishes aside)

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards
They only said it is like a remake because they have to cannibalize and redo the game's code to make it work for PS4. That in itself is like remaking the game.

It would have been great if they could have made some new boss battles since the game was pretty lacking in them, but it isn't a Final Mix so very little should be expected since they seem to be on a very tight schedule with them making 0.2 and Back Cover as well :\

(All of our Sho Minamimoto, Frollo, CLU, etc. wishes aside)

That's a bit of a shame since I'd have liked to have had more cutscenes from Radiant Garden in addition to all of those boss fights. At the very least, I want to see how Leon and co. will react to Ansem's apprentices being back again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back