• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Aqua's Fight With Ventus-Vanitas? *spoilers*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

OkaruAudo

When Aqua fights Ventus with Vanitas in control, how did this happen? What is she fighting? In Ventus's story he fights with Vanitas in the dive to the heart. Was that fight the fight which determined who would be in control after combining their beings? If that's the case then during this battle for control, is it that Vanitas has the upper hand and therefore gets to control the body, making it so Aqua has to fight him while their hearts fight for power?

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
We don't have a in-game explanation, but my guess is it's because of the way Vanitas is. Just from what we've seen, he's a very forceful, homicidal psychopath. A personality like that probably could overwhelm a gentle one like Ven's at first.

Oathkeyper97

When Aqua fights Ventus with Vanitas in control, how did this happen? What is she fighting? In Ventus's story he fights with Vanitas in the dive to the heart. Was that fight the fight which determined who would be in control after combining their beings? If that's the case then during this battle for control, is it that Vanitas has the upper hand and therefore gets to control the body, making it so Aqua has to fight him while their hearts fight for power?

From what I understand, the Dive into the Heart fight happens at the same time that Aqua fights Ventus-Vanitas. As soon as Vanitas and Ventus merged, the X-blade was formed, and Vanitas immediately took control of Ventus' actual body. Ventus won his fight from inside, which caused the destruction of the X-blade as Aqua won her fight.

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
Yeah, I think they happen at the same time. I actually never thought of it, didn't notice it for some reason but it would make most sense that way.

OkaruAudo

So, the x-blade being destroyed is what put his heart to sleep? Yen Sid said his heart almost seemed to have left. Did it actually leave? Also, reading through the reports, Xehanort says that the way to create the x-blade is through seven hearts of light. Then says the way is through pitting a heart of dark and a heart of light to battle. What's with the change?

OkaruAudo

Also I'm playing the Final Episode. Ventus, in his sleep, lifted his keyblade and a keyhole appeared. Was he creating a portal? Maybe even a corridor of light? I didn't know such a thibg existed.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
No triple-posting please~

So, the x-blade being destroyed is what put his heart to sleep? Yen Sid said his heart almost seemed to have left. Did it actually leave?
Smashing the X-Blade should've been the end for Ven's heart, but it was guided back to Sora's heart and went dormant there. So yeah, Ven's body in Castle Oblivion currently doesn't have a heart in it.

Also, reading through the reports, Xehanort says that the way to create the x-blade is through seven hearts of light. Then says the way is through pitting a heart of dark and a heart of light to battle. What's with the change?

The X-Blade can be formed through a high-dimensional clash between two equal forces of light and darkness. As the original separated into 7 fragments of light and 13 of darkness, that would be the best way to re-create it. Of course, collecting that many "shards" is time-consuming, so Xehanort decided to test a theory of just letting two equal hearts of pure light and darkness clash instead. Thus, we have Ven's and Vanitas' life stories. He sent Maleficent to start hunting down PoH's in case that didn't work.

It says the seven hearts create a keyblade of heart to open Kingdom Hearts. Isn't the x-blade then a keyblade of heart?
I guess if you use hearts as the "shards," yes. It's not specified that the X-Blade must be made of hearts, though.

Also I'm playing the Final Episode. Ventus, in his sleep, lifted his keyblade and a keyhole appeared. Was he creating a portal? Maybe even a corridor of light? I didn't know such a thibg existed.
If you're talking about the beginning of BBS, it was an obvious way to say "My heart is still alive." A dying heart shouldn't have the strength to summon a Keyblade; right after simultaneously smashing his and Vanitas' hearts, you can see Ven's Keyblade shatter into glowing fragments before he disappears completely.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
Black Osprey, he's talking about when Aqua moves Ven's body and Ven summons Keyblade and unlocks the way for Aqua to walk to the ruins of the Land of Departure. Ven's Keyblade still exists.

The portal you see is exactly like the pink one Kairi's letter summoned to take Sora home. All signs point to it being the famous Door to the Light. It being inside you and having the power to take you home.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

That's a door to the light, not a "portal" or "Corridor of Light".
Sora did the same thing in the very end of KH 2 in order to get home.

OkaruAudo

Sorry about that Black Osprey. And actually, having re-read through some of the reports I came to a different conclusion. The reports mention the keyblade of heart, made of the seven pure hearts, being the keyblade to unlock Kingdom Hearts. It says that the x-blade, which he says is created from a heart of pure light battling a heart of pure darkness, summons the door to Kingdom Hearts. So I would imagine that one would need the x-blade to summon it, then a keyblade of heart to open it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back