• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Drivers

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kagayaki

Awards
Sometimes I think I'm the only defensive driver on the road. In a lot of parking lots, people don't seem to look at my brake lights on, and they just zoom right by me when I'm trying to back out. And I really hate it when someone cuts me off in front of me and steals my parking spot. It's rude. And I really hate it when I'm waiting for a parking spot and the person who has the spot you want and is ready to get in the car, but doesn't get out for a long time.

I remember driving on Easter Sunday this one guy coming out of a driveway and I was in the right lane, and the left lane was busy with speeders and tailgaters. And the one guy almost cut me off, and ran into me, so I had to swerve to the left side and I got honked at.

And I hate speeders and tailgaters. I hate it when they just come out of nowhere and tailgate you before they get in front of you. And I hate it when I'm stuck in a busy lane, and I need to change lanes, and there's an extremely slow car in front of me, and a really impatient driver behind me.

And why is it that nobody can remember the speed limit on the expressway?! I don't usually take the expressway, unless it's for long distances. And I usually don't go any more than 65 miles per hour. But there's a lot of construction going on there, and people just love to ignore the signs on the road. Do they know what happens if you kill a worker?! There are two trees on the side of the road, just a few blocks from my house, with flowers and balloons on them. Do you know what that means?! I heard screeching and honking sounds around that road all the way from my house on Halloween night. Those must have been two people who died on that street.

The holidays are coming and I am not looking forward to driving.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
See, this is why I'm absolutely terrified of driving.

The road's the one place where you should think the absolute worst of everyone around you. Because you're usually right. :/

Kagayaki

Awards
Driving: the reason I don't plan on getting a car.....ever.
Are you sure you won't change your mind? Because no other 15 year old would say that. XD; Unless...you live in the big city, in which case, I don't blame you. ^^; I suppose that to the average American, especially if you're one of the losers like me who live in the suburbs, your car is your castle. It gives you a sense of temporary freedom. If I made more money, I would move to the big city...but then again, I hate public transportation. XD;

And there was this huge traffic jam on the expressway, with mostly trucks.

And did you know that some people bring guns on the expressway?! But that's Chicago for you. :/

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Driving is hella stressful but my dad was in the car both times and they were 2-4 hour trips so idk.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
I've been told to never flip anyone the bird, because you never know if that person might have some anger issues and a shotgun in the passenger's seat.

I'm not even kidding. People get their heads blown off over road rage. It's messy.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I've been told to never flip anyone the bird, because you never know if that person might have some anger issues and a shotgun in the passenger's seat.

I'm not even kidding. People get their heads blown off over road rage. It's messy.

I'm aware of that lmao. I always tell my dad to be careful but he doesn't listen and lets dat birdie fly

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards

Or an Undercover Cop. I know someone that flipped the bird on one thinking it was a regular driver.

I for one, I have my car. I have a peaceful part time job where I'm needed and its near my neighborhood. I don't know if I should feel embarrassed due to my age. My friends drive and I don't. I do drive around my area to get the feel but at the same time. I just can't throw myself to the actual fray of the road. I'm very meticulous too.

Last edited:

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Or an Undercover Cop. I know someone that flipped the bird on one thinking it was a regular driver.

I for one, I have my car. I have a peaceful part time job where I'm needed and its near my neighborhood. I don't know if I should feel embarrassed due to my age. My friends drive and I don't. I do drive around my area to get the feel but at the same time. I just throw myself to the actual fray of the road. I'm very meticulous too.

Image of you, throwing yourself into the road yelling about how you love the weather.

Idk why

Pandymint

Awards
I've driven in Chicago Freeway Gridlock. In a truck with a manual transmission. Fuck that noise, seriously.

It does seem like most people who drive their cars got their license out of a cereal box. I dunno if you would consider me defensive. Probably not. I like to go fast, and my car is my baby. But I WILL shoot gaps I know I can make. But I never intentionally cut anyone off or steal parking spots. Then again, I also live in a pretty uncrowded area. I'd probably shoot myself if I lived somewhere with Chicago with a clutch car like mine. The wobble leg is strong on those days...

In honesty, America needs to take driver training more seirously. Teach every to use a manual transmission. Out of everyone I know excluding family, only TWO people can drive a car with a clutch. That's sad. Make kids learn how to handle a car on a skid pad so they know how to correct mistakes and not OVER correct. Show them how to handle a car at speed on hills, down and up. Don't let them get that license until they demonstrate that they can truly control that car. The only thing I really had to 'learn' for a license was parallel parking. And you know what? I haven't used that since I passed my test. Everything else from aggressive braking, to handling a car on black ice, to handling a car with a busted tire, I taught myself.

Cars are my absolute passion, several people here, like Osprey, can tell you that. It pisses me off to see people that know next to nothing about something they take for granted and treat like a toy. They think it's their right, and that they can do their make up or text someone or even facebook while they drive. THat's not how it works. I can honestly say I'm guilty of using my phone for something other than calling or receiving a call, and I'm not proud of it. It doesn't take much to get yourself into an inescapable situation. That's what happened when I hit a deer with my truck last year, and I was paying full attention at the time. It just happened so fast that I never had the time to react.

It's the same way if you're on the interstate. Cars can stop very quickly, but you still need reasonable distance to do it, people.

[/rant over]

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
I'm actually quite freaked out by cars just as well as bicycles. No one here seems to give a damn fuck about a light turning red, especially at night and at speeds that sometimes leave me frightened.
And then they honk at you for passing the street in a normal speed. q.q I hate it. Traffic sucks.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Hm... and my mom always acted as though I'm the only person out there who wasn't eager to drive.

I think this sums up quite a few of us here:
mediumdownload.php

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Hm... and my mom always acted as though I'm the only person out there who wasn't eager to drive.

I think this sums up quite a few of us here:
mediumdownload.php

Haha.
I'm glad that here in Berlin, a car is basically useless. You never find a parking spot anyways. xD

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
Ugh driving makes me anxious. I can't drive when it rains or in the morning. The less people on the road, the less anxious I am.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back