• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Jump Festa 2016 Trailer!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Pretty let down Trailer for me ( But This what happens When its The BB team doing Kingdom hearts III So I should't be shocked By this News )

TROLL IN THE KINGDOM EVERYBODY

pissed when you got news, pissed when you didnt. Did you join this forum to complain?

his grace

TL;DR
Currently in development title is currently in development. Also lol Nomura said in an interview many months bad they were still thinking about if they want Drives in KH3. Honestly they aren't necessary considering what Sora can do now.
That doesn't Change the fact they were sooo Cool ( Plus if Sora is a Keyblade master you would Think he Needs Armor like the others

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
That doesn't Change the fact they were sooo Cool ( Plus if Sora is a Keyblade master you would Think he Needs Armor like the others

They needed armor to travel through space, but the gummi ship protects them so its superfluous.

kakalakingma

TL;DR

Riku, Aqua, Terra, Kairi, and Ven have a similar color scheme to the Foretellers and Nomura tends to do things on purpose therefore the Foretellers AKA the ones who caused the first Keyblade war are in fact our Guardians of Light, the chosen of the Keyblade destined to cross Keyblades against Xehanort...aka Foretellers reborn.

Thanks for the condensed milk version.

----

I'm very impressed with the flashy colors and moves in the KHIII portion of the trailer. One ongoing disappoint (probably will never be realized) is how empty the worlds are. The only lively thing are the enemies and protagonist and company. No birds, no bugs, no random NPCs (I'm not asking for open world dozens of NPC kind of thing, but I mean.... >_<

his grace

TROLL IN THE KINGDOM EVERYBODY

pissed when you got news, pissed when you didnt. Did you join this forum to complain?
Because I don't like what You like I'm a troll ? :confused: ( drone In the The area everybody )

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

I thought it was a lame representation of the shounen era of the early-mid 2000s but...eh. To each their own.

Drive forms =/= armor

Sora doesn't need armor. He's got magic clothes. And he doesn't need Drive forms because he's got every other power under the sun now.

his grace

They needed armor to travel through space, but the gummi ship protects them so its superfluous.
Yet they are Used in the Keyblade graveyard ( Nice )

I thought it was a lame representation of the shounen era of the early-mid 2000s but...eh. To each their own.

Drive forms =/= armor
In my opinion I never liked the Idea of shot Lock and it should have Been I thing for BB and not the Main Kingdom hearts games ( just my opinion tho)

Last edited by a moderator:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Yet they are Used in the Keyblade graveyard ( Nice )

Because that was what TAV were taught to use. Xehanort didn't have armor and Vanitas' armor consisted of his spandex darkness Kamen Rider suit.

Armor is obsolete. It's a relic of the past, carried down only through tradition. Sora and his friends aren't traditional wielders by any means.

In my opinion I never liked the Idea of shot Lock and it should have Been I thing for BB and not the Main Kingdom hearts games

BB?

BBS is essentially a main game.

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
What's all this about a rebirth theory? I read the link given, but I'm not quite sure I understand exactly how this trailer near-confirms it. I guess I need to learn more about Chi in order to understand it. I've been out of the swing of things for far too long!

I'm amazed over the trailer, though! And I loved the part where Sora was in the water and got swept along. It might not be refined right now, but I think it would be amazing if the environment actually mattered in how Sora fought.

his grace

Because that was what TAV were taught to use. Xehanort didn't have armor and Vanitas' armor consisted of his spandex darkness Kamen Rider suit.

Armor is obsolete. It's a relic of the past, carried down only through tradition. Sora and his friends aren't traditional wielders by any means.

BB?

BBS is essentially a main game.
What I mean By that 1 to 2 ( I know BB is a main story that important) But that just my opinion

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
What I mean By that 1 to 2 ( I know BB is a main story that important) But that just my opinion

Bbs was the first non gimmicky game that osaka designed. It was rough design wise but they know what they're doing now.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
If you guys look closely at the Character icons, they actually change when a battle starts.
Huh well there you go.

CWj73iDUwAAQoeZ.png

CWj73e9UEAAwi2u.png

Don't like how it just snaps between the two though.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
What's all this about a rebirth theory? I read the link given, but I'm not quite sure I understand exactly how this trailer near-confirms it. I guess I need to learn more about Chi in order to understand it. I've been out of the swing of things for far too long!

I'm amazed over the trailer, though! And I loved the part where Sora was in the water and got swept along. It might not be refined right now, but I think it would be amazing if the environment actually mattered in how Sora fought.

The voice actors are Riku, Aqua, Terra, Kairi, Ven/Roxas' in that order for Unicornis, Anguis, Ursus, Vulpes, and Leopardus (the people talking in the trailer. As each person talks, the screen hovers over their Union)

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
bascialy the same va of tav and riu and kair are voice the forttlers when you match the same color of color of the characthers you it preey much the rebirth theroy

his grace

You're exhibiting major troll behavior.
You Don't Like Shot Lock ?
You are a Troll

Get over Yourself Dude Not everyone is going to be Happy Like you. ( Very one side way of thinking its Very disgusting )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back