• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Trailer coming to Jump Festa 2016

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Finally found a good enough reason to not talk a word about KH III anymore...

Anyways, after the D23 disaster, I'm not getting any hopes up. Even if it ends up being a one-minute-trailer for KH3D HD, I wouldn't care.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
CWdw-DvWUAYr6ZP.jpg:large

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
what so odd about this anncoucment is that tomrorow star wars opens up worldwide?

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Just when I thought things couldn't get any better... I'm gonna ace an exam, bask in Star Wars hype, get out of school, and get a new KH trailer all on the same day. Not necessarily in that order.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
*Ignores all of the Star Wars and KH Trailer releasing same day theories since Star Wars already released in Australia*

It's because of Jump Festa. Nothing to do with SW.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I just want to see Aqua.

And if the Square Enix gods are feeling merciful, Riku in a new outfit.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
*Ignores all of the Star Wars and KH Trailer releasing same day theories since Star Wars already released in Australia*

It's because of Jump Festa. Nothing to do with SW.
yeah you right i wonder what the trailer or trailers hold cant wait to see what nomura come up for us

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
I'm personally hoping for actual footage of Back Cover, or at least the Foretellers' voices.
Gotta wonder what exactly they're planning for KH3, since only 2.8 was listed in Jump Festa's lineup..

Sdog

Awards
Tomorrow = best day ever. New Star Wars and KH trailers

gFMhf.jpg

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
I wonder if this was always the plan, or if they're making up for D23.
i think both i think they always want show the trailers at jump festa but i also belive i think know they screw up at the d23 event in japan

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
i think both i think they always want show the trailers at jump festa but i also belive i think know they screw up at the d23 event in japan
Remember, SE never promised to release that trailer--it was just an overhyped rumor that caused that mess. I believe that it was more of a sneak-peak for attendees.
They'll show us more stuff when they're ready...which means tomorrow, probably.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Remember, SE never promised to release that trailer--it was just an overhyped rumor that caused that mess. I believe that it was more of a sneak-peak for attendees.
They'll show us more stuff when they're ready...which means tomorrow, probably.
Yeah, the fans always hype themselves up for something and then get annoyed when it doesn't happen. Watch people be pissed at Square Enix if there's no Star Wars world tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back