• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts IV.. New enemies or return of the older ones?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

.xone

Awards
Just for fun, I thought it will be nice to think about it (eventhough KH3 is still in development). Anyways, give you thought in as well and IF the newer enemy will exist, give em' name. Anything goes for it.

Anagram

Banned
I'd like to see all the enemies resolved with Xehanort. Xehanort may have not made them but he is the reason heartless roam the realm of light en mass. I'd like too see his emblem fakes erased and the purebloods resealed in the dark realm. Without heartless to spawn more heartless there are now no longer nobodies spawning. Dream Eaters normally can't leave the Sleep Realm anyway and the Unversed exist only so long as Vanitas does.

Basically give me something new leaving the rest of the fodder beings resolved. Not sure what kinda enemy I'd like to see though....

Wonderful

Awards
i don't see the heartless leaving until the very end of the series tbh. as yen sid and goofy explained, the only way to actually get rid of them completely would be to fill everyone's hearts with light. that seems like endgame stuff for the series, likely accomplished by opening kingdom hearts and restoring the world to how it was before the keyblade war.

and if the heartless are still around, so are the nobodies.

i could see a new enemy type, but, i don't know. honestly we need more of a new villain than a new enemy. the heartless can have new designs for them made to keep them fresh enough and really what does a new enemy type bring to the table aside from just new designs. unversed werent that different from heartless.

a light-based enemy type would be interesting tho

.xone

Awards
New enemy will come around the corner, you see. And like you say, this time maybe it's come from RoL. Xehanort lifespan will end at KH3, with that said the darkness may reside in heart without being disturbed but I maybe wrong. And another thing is, with Xehanort gone, Disney villain may take his place, and again I maybe wrong.
Not sure what kinda enemy I'd like to see though....

Maybe the newer one will be "Anybody" that come from people who has straying light. or so the setting. Xf

Last edited:

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
New enemy will come around the corner, you see. And like you say, this time maybe it's come from RoL. Xehanort lifespan will end at KH3, with that said the darkness may reside in heart without being disturbed but I maybe wrong. And another thing is, with Xehanort gone, Disney villain may take his place, and again I maybe wrong.

Maybe the newer one will be "Anybody" that come from people who has straying light. or so the setting. Xf

You're saying... Beat up and murder actual living characters as a regular thing?

I'm all for it

EchoFringe49

I'm pretty sure heartless will stay around, they're too iconic not to.
As for new enemies, i think that they'll be dependent on whoever/whatever the next villain is. I'd like to see some FF enemies even though its unlikely

Anagram

Banned
I'm pretty sure heartless will stay around, they're too iconic not to.
i don't see the heartless leaving until the very end of the series tbh. as yen sid and goofy explained, the only way to actually get rid of them completely would be to fill everyone's hearts with light. that seems like endgame stuff for the series, likely accomplished by opening kingdom hearts and restoring the world to how it was before the keyblade war.

and if the heartless are still around, so are the nobodies.

They likely will. It's just a pipedream of mine to see every enemy associated with Xehanort die with him. I wouldn't bank on nobodies being big though. Nobodies are rare and few in contrast to heartless which are basically without countable number. The nobodies also require motive to be enemies since they think and plan on a human level. The heartless just mindlessly attack.

You'd need a new main nobody villain to make nobodies a mainstay over happening here and there.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Nobodies can go. As much as I love the concept, I just want brand new stuff in KHIV. Heartless must remain, but everything else is brand new.

Master Alew

My scenario:

KHIII open new questions about the Master of Masters and the disciples. Ultimately is revealed that the MoM is not the only one of his/her kind and the new villians are part of the same kind of superior beings as MoM (whatever that means). Heartless still around and some new big enemies (in a power level of a Master of Master's apprentice) show up for spectacular boss fights.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Okay guys, what if we fight the reanimated souls of keyblade wielders from the war, stirred up by the events of KH3?

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Heartless are basically a staple of the series. It's that thing you'd see in a poster and "hey, that's that monster from Kingdom Hearts". Heartless are going to stay. Forever. They're going to be the enemies Sora will fight and encounter in the field. As to if he might battle Nobodies, Unversed or Dream Eaters as well, I'm indifferent, to be completely honest.

Indecisive Gamer

I think it would be an ironic twist for the series to have enemies of pure light. Their motive could be something along the lines of "these people are not pure and could potentially do evil things." So SDG would have to fight for darkness in a way, while also leanring that to much light is bad thing. But ya know whatevs. :p

Muke

whatever
Awards
I am sure the heartless will appear in the next saga.
As for the Nobodies, maybe. But definitely more likely than Unversed, since they origin
from Vanitas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back