• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

True Organzation 13 unidentified members

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

HK Motendra

Awards
you're forgetting that the original purpose of the organization was to be vessels. meaning xehanort had already deemed them to be worthy the first time around. besides, the point of the vessels is that xehanort's heart will overtake them and he will control them.

Yes, and once he reappears in DDD, he came to have realized that many of those that he chose were actually not worthy of it after all. 'Course, where Larxene fits into that is unsure, given that she wasn't present in Radiant Garden where they all lay as complete beings.

Wonderful

Awards
Yes, and once he reappears in DDD, he came to have realized that many of those that he chose were actually not worthy of it after all. 'Course, where Larxene fits into that is unsure, given that she wasn't present in Radiant Garden where they all lay as complete beings.
eh. it's hard to take anything he says at face value. "deemed inadequate" can just be a euphemism for "they died/had to be killed off before they could become vessels for a variety of reasons". well larxene would never be present in radiant garden, as, as far as we know, she doesn't hail from there. the recompleted beings awoke on whatever world they lost their heart on after all.

Awards
@Osprey That makes sense, but unlike Demyx and Larxene who were weak, Sora is much stronger than they are in general and has the ability to wield the Keyblade and has already made a lot more connections than they have.

@Wonderful Yes, but in DDD it was stated that most of the original members had proved inadequate for unknown reasons. Not sure who most of them were, but Demyx and Larxene seem like the type who wouldn't be fit to harbor Master Xehanort's heart and help recreate the almighty X-blade.

I'll also take your word for it regarding the Lingering Will, since a lot of those people didn't really give any evidence to support their argument.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Demyx and Larxene might've been weak by your standards, but the fact that they're the kind of Nobody that retained human appearance and memories pretty much qualified them alone. Human-like Nobodies are relatively powerful beings by default (though not as powerful as a Keyblade wielder...), and unless they grow one, they don't have a pesky heart to get in the way of Xehanort's will.

Awards
Demyx and Larxene might've been weak by your standards, but the fact that they're the kind of Nobody that retained human appearance and memories pretty much qualified them alone. Human-like Nobodies are relatively powerful beings by default (though not as powerful as a Keyblade wielder...), and unless they grow one, they don't have a pesky heart to get in the way of Xehanort's will.

I meant out of the other Organization XIII members and affiliates. In general, they're powerful because they retained their human appearance and memories. But compared to individuals like the Six Apprentices, Axel, Saix, Luxord, Marluxia, and Repliku they seem like they'd be the weakest members to choose and least important. We know four of the Six Apprentices aren't Xehanorts, neither is Lea, Isa is, and all that leaves is Demyx, Luxord, Larxene, and Marluxia. Why choose Demyx and Larxene over Luxord and Marluxia or Repliku?

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Human-shaped Nobodies aren't exactly easy to find, you know. Even a measly Dusk requires a strong heart in order to be created. Chances are the Organization picked up Demyx and Larxene because they were available. They didn't really have a lot of choices to choose from...

Besides, Xehanort has a tendency to get his plans done in the most convenient way, not necessarily the BEST way. He'd already tried to do a bunch of shortcuts before, after all. Even if they weren't the BEST options, Demyx and Larxene still could've worked, and they were already there, so...

HK Motendra

Awards
Besides, Xehanort has a tendency to get his plans done in the most convenient way, not necessarily the BEST way. He'd already tried to do a bunch of shortcuts before, after all. Even if they weren't the BEST options, Demyx and Larxene still could've worked, and they were already there, so...
50981290.jpg

Wonderful

Awards
i dont know why you guys all of the sudden think demyx and larxene are just the worst lol. demyx is weak willed meaning he'd be easy to take over. larxene would be easy to convince to join for power. plus, don't y'all want bigger roles for them, after more or less being shafted the first time around, to know their true names, etc? i know i do.

Wonderful

Awards
i don't see what power levels have anything to do with being a vessel, regardless of the subjectivity of that (it's not like their battles were easy fights lol?) regardless of fandom opinion, all of the members have strong hearts. should that not be enough?

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
i don't see what power levels have anything to do with being a vessel, regardless of the subjectivity of that (it's not like their battles were easy fights lol?) regardless of fandom opinion, all of the members have strong hearts. should that not be enough?
*shrugs* You ask VanitasRemnant, not me...

HK Motendra

Awards
Never said I was going against ya. Twas only pointing that bit out, for consideration. Tho Demyx doesn't seem like the antagonistic type, now that we're talking about him, in particular. Maybe his own agenda, or something to boost up his role, but villainry just isnt him. The only thing I'd say would be going against Larxene would be her betrayal, but I'd expect to see her again too.

Wonderful

Awards
Never said I was going against ya. Twas only pointing that bit out, for consideration. Tho Demyx doesn't seem like the antagonistic type, now that we're talking about him, in particular. Maybe his own agenda, or something to boost up his role, but villainry just isnt him.
and villainy is sora? not all vessels are there by their own will.

The only thing I'd say would be going against Larxene would be her betrayal, but I'd expect to see her again too.
didn't stop them from using isa/saix lol

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Human-shaped Nobodies aren't exactly easy to find, you know. Even a measly Dusk requires a strong heart in order to be created. Chances are the Organization picked up Demyx and Larxene because they were available. They didn't really have a lot of choices to choose from...

This actually makes me wonder why he didn't just transfer his darkness into non-human shaped nobodies? Wouldn't that suffice for the 13 darknesses? All he needed was a vessel to split the darkness, does it matter what the vessel looks like (ie humanoid)?

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
This actually makes me wonder why he didn't just transfer his darkness into non-human shaped nobodies? Wouldn't that suffice for the 13 darknesses? All he needed was a vessel to split the darkness, does it matter what the vessel looks like (ie humanoid)?
Apparently it does matter. Although I don't think there's anything official out there that gives details about this, I'd imagine that you can't just transfer your heart to just any container and be able to actually control said container.

I have this little headcanon about Nobodies- the stronger the heart, the more the body can hold itself together upon losing it. Whatever's lost degrades the body's power and appearance, the weakest being Dusks or Creepers, and the strongest, of course, being the human-likes. As much as Xehanort enjoys using shortcuts, he probably avoided using lesser Nobodies because a) they're too weak or b) there's no telling what putting the heart of a human into a non-human thing would do. Better to play it safe and use the closest thing to a human, minus the heart that would fight back.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
As much as Xehanort enjoys using shortcuts, he probably avoided using lesser Nobodies because a) they're too weak or b) there's no telling what putting the heart of a human into a non-human thing would do. Better to play it safe and use the closest thing to a human, minus the heart that would fight back.

In the BBS Reports, Xehanort already describes Ventus as "unfit" and too frail to be used as a vessel, so I guess that would hold true even more for the lesser Nobodies.

Empress Mitsuru

no mention of Luxord? He's Nomura's favourite Organization member, he uses the power of time, and in the trailer Young Xehanort uses a chess piece in the shape of two dice.

Wonderful

Awards
eh. nomura's "favourite member" changes like every interview lol.
personally i would be happy to see luxord back though, in a bigger role. same with demyx. those two characters got the shaft the most and really need something more to them imo. honestly, i could easily see any of the lower half of the organization being used as a vessel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back