• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

True Organzation 13 unidentified members

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Empress Mitsuru

The 13 darknesses have six unidentified members, I was wondering if anybody has any theories on who they are. I personally think possibilities include Master Xehanort's nobody, Braig and/or Isa's Heartless and at least one Disney villain.

HK Motendra

Awards
Isn't Xemnas already Xehanort's nobody though? As for Braig and Isa, I'd rather we not have duplicates of them just to keep some diversity among members, and it'd be a little less imo

Empress Mitsuru

Isn't Xemnas already Xehanort's nobody though? As for Braig and Isa, I'd rather we not have duplicates of them just to keep some diversity among members, and it'd be a little less imo

What I actually meant was a nobody made from MX's original body and soul. I see your point about Braig and Isa though. as for Disney villain are there any you'd like to see? The ones I most want to see joining the 13 darknesses are frollo and Turbo/King candy.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Wait, sic?
I'm not that up-to-date. Who is actually known to be a darkness? I can't seem to name seven...

Empress Mitsuru

Wait, sic?
I'm not that up-to-date. Who is actually known to be a darkness? I can't seem to name seven...

The identified members are MX, Ansem, Young Xehanort, Xemnas, Xigbar and Saix. MX has already tried unsuccessfully to add Sora to his roster.

Vulpeus1041

Wait, sic?

1.Master xehanort, 2.terranort/xemnas, 3 Ansem seeker if darkness
4 isa/saix, 5. Braig/xigbar, 6 young xehanort, 7 vanitas
Isaac and braig keep the x because they are half xehanort, hence saix and xigbar

Vulpeus1041

You're all going to say, "but vanitas isn't confirmed!"
But I say, if he is supposed to look like Sora because if the bond ventus and Sora shared, he should have Sora colored eyes, but they are yellow

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
You're all going to say, "but vanitas isn't confirmed!"
But I say, if he is supposed to look like Sora because if the bond ventus and Sora shared, he should have Sora colored eyes, but they are yellow

What if I told you, they are yellow because he is darkness...?

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
The golden/yellow eyes have nothing to do with Darkness, this isn't Star Wars.
They visualize a close (heart)-connection to Xehanort, aka a "vessel"/puppet of MX.

Vulpeus1041

Vessel of mx, that's makes them a darecession
And for that villain question, I think a Disney villain would look eh.
Would make the team lesss serious?
Unless you meant villain other than kh 13
Then yeah I think they're should be one. Still waiting on that Davy Jones and Jack sparrow clash

Last edited:

Empress Mitsuru

Vessel of mx, that's makes them a darecession
And for that villain question, I think a Disney villain would look eh.
Would make the team lesss serious?

What if they went with a particularly evil Disney villain? (Frollo, Turbo/King Candy, the Horned King etc)

HK Motendra

Awards
So how would a Disney or FF villain feel wrong?
I actually wouldn't mind an FF villain. Heck, I openly welcome it. As much as I like Disney, I feel that FF could use a little more, instead of just the Hollow Bastion gang and an Olympus cameo that ... doesn't really amount to much. (Thats the one thing didn't really like about Zack in BBS. It works for Auron, given that he was already dead, but otherwise...)

As for which one.... hm... Garland perhaps? Admittedly, my knowledge of FF is limited to (some, but not much) 7, 10, 13, and Dissidia. OH, Caius! He's perfect!

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Yellow equals darkness, confirmed? Lol

The pun was strong in my sentence. Too strong to be noticed. Q_Q I'm sorry for causing a mess. :c

Oh, and about FF villains: Dunno. I feel like it'd end up being Sephiroth anyways and plleeeaase no, I don't want that. :c

Vulpeus1041

What if they went with a particularly evil Disney villain? (Frollo, Turbo/King Candy, the Horned King etc)

Frollo legit died, I don't think king candy is evil enough for org. But I do welcome wreck it Ralph level! And yes! The horned king would be a great addition, he is legit evil, John hurt is a plus
If you die in the dream world, you die in real life! That's some free die Krueger shit right there

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back