• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

If Master Xehanort is the main villian....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Castaras

why is he never seen? he only appears mostly in BBS and a tiny bit in KH2 (i think that’s the one) and how come he and Sora havent interacted in person? He only main baddie seems to be Xemnas. I would love to see more of MX in Kh3

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
You sure ask some strange questions.

This mook is pretty much the reason why anything happened post-Keyblade War. Ansem, Xemnas, they're two halves of the same whole, and as a result, all of their actions are still Xehanort's. Think back on just about any conflict that has happened at any point in this story, and it can all be traced back to Xehanort, in one form of his or another. (ha. Get it? Another? Xehanort? OK I'll shut up now.)

Muke

whatever
Awards
why is he never seen? he only appears mostly in BBS and a tiny bit in KH2 (i think that’s the one) and how come he and Sora havent interacted in person? He only main baddie seems to be Xemnas. I would love to see more of MX in Kh3
huh? He appeared in DDD, too.

Anagram

Banned
He's never seen because this series wasn't made in a planned out mindset. When KH1 first came out the likes of Master Xehanort, Ventus or keyblade wars weren't a thing.

DDD and BBS are what basically set up the paradigm of him being the main villain while everything else was just his splinters running amok.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
I would actually even argue that KH II set up the original self of Xehanort as the overarching villain, making it clear that you've only fought halves of him and setting up a vague history.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I would actually even argue that KH II set up the original self of Xehanort as the overarching villain, making it clear that you've only fought halves of him and setting up a vague history.

Well the secret ending was part of kh2 and nomura did say he had bbs fully written when IIFM+ released so the series was set up since 2005, not too bad considering kh1 came out in 2002.

~Kairi~

Are you talking about the original Xehanort? (the bald one haha) If so, Correct me if I am wrong here. There are spoilers if you have not played all the games.

For one, Yes, the games were not fully planned out at first. However, Xehanort takes over Terra's body in Birth By Sleep. So you never see him in his original form through the games because he now looks like Terra with white hair. He then becomes the student of Ansem the wise. When He and his fellow researchers become heartless a heartless and nobody are created from Xehanort (Xemnas and Ansem). This is why you do not see him. He only comes back after Sora Defeats Ansem and Xemnas. So he has been around, just in different forms.

I am not exactly sure what you mean so hopefully that maybe answered your question.

Last edited:

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
I believe that the main main villain is going to be
Spoiler Spoiler Show
I'm not sure who you mean by that, as there is no "chimerus" union in Chi. BBS and KH3D pretty much established Master Xehanort as the main villain. The blurb for KH3 even says as much:
KH3 said:
Believing light and darkness must remain in balance, Master Xehanort seeks to spark war against the tyranny of light to restore equilibrium. In an effort to undermine Xehanort's plot, Sora, Donald and Goofy search for seven guardians of light and the Key to Return Hearts, while King Mickey and Riku search for previous Keyblade wielders.

If you're referring to the missing sixth foreteller in Chi being the overarching villain, we really don't have anything concrete to support that--the most we've got right now involves Master Xehanort's keyblade, and there hasn't been enough info revealed about it to make any calls right now.

Anagram

Banned

Ya could but what type of Xehanort was still up in the air. DDD decided on old.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
If you're referring to the missing sixth foreteller in Chi being the overarching villain, we really don't have anything concrete to support that--the most we've got right now involves Master Xehanort's keyblade, and there hasn't been enough info revealed about it to make any calls right now.

Correct, we do not even know anything about the sixth Follower of the Grand Master at all (he/she isn't even a "Foreteller" at all because he/she didn't get a book of prophecy).

Ya could but what type of Xehanort was still up in the air. DDD decided on old.

The term "Xehanort's memories" was a thing since KH 2 and it was stated that BBS would shed light on that issue, which it did by revealing that the "Xehanort" from KH 2 was nothing but a remote controlled different body by old MX.

So technically it doesn't make a difference if the main villain is old Xehanort or Terra-Xehanort because both "entities" are controlled and driven by the same mindset: The main essence of Xehanort. They just wear different meatsuits.

Vulpeus1041

The will of the sixth union leader is in the keyblade that master xehanort uses right? What if master xehanort is being controlled, and his curiosity led him to this lost master

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
The will of the sixth union leader is in the keyblade that master xehanort uses right? What if master xehanort is being controlled, and his curiosity led him to this lost master

The only thing that is confirmed is that Xehanort's Keyblade has a will.
It is not specified to who that will belongs nor is there any information about a "sixth union" at all.

Regarding the sixth follower we only have the information that the Grand Master did have six apprentices and that all of them got a new name, but only five got a tome of prophecy and became Foretellers.

We do not know anything else about the sixth beside that.
Even the propect that Xehanort's Keyblade is the one belonging to the sixth is only theory/speculation as we do not even know if he/she even was a Keyblade Wielder at all.

appleboy82791

Awards
The only thing that is confirmed is that Xehanort's Keyblade has a will.
It is not specified to who that will belongs nor is there any information about a "sixth union" at all.

Regarding the sixth follower we only have the information that the Grand Master did have six apprentices and that all of them got a new name, but only five got a tome of prophecy and became Foretellers.

We do not know anything else about the sixth beside that.
Even the propect that Xehanort's Keyblade is the one belonging to the sixth is only theory/speculation as we do not even know if he/she even was a Keyblade Wielder at all.

You're right. It's a just speculation. But the evidence is pretty damn convincing.
1) Xehanort's Keyblade has the eye of darkness key chain just like the 5 Foretellers.
2) Xehanort's Keyblade has an anamial on it just like the 5 Foretellers.
3) You might be thinking "oh wait but his Keyblade doesn't have a heart on it like the Foretellers". Well that's easy to explain. One of the anagrams of Xehanort is "No Heart" without the X.

It should also be noted that the other anagram of Xehanort without the X is "Another". I would argue that this means that there is "another" Xehanort which is how there was one of him way back during the time of the Fortellers and how there is one of him in the current time. Not to mention we've seen this in KH2FM... https://youtu.be/T3HNp1gIP3A?t=6m30s . This is starting to get full with spoilers now so be warned...

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
You're right. It's a just speculation. But the evidence is pretty damn convincing.
1) Xehanort's Keyblade has the eye of darkness key chain just like the 5 Foretellers.
2) Xehanort's Keyblade has an anamial on it just like the 5 Foretellers.
3) You might be thinking "oh wait but his Keyblade doesn't have a heart on it like the Foretellers". Well that's easy to explain. One of the anagrams of Xehanort is "No Heart" without the X.

It should also be noted that the other anagram of Xehanort without the X is "Another". I would argue that this means that there is "another" Xehanort which is how there was one of him way back during the time of the Fortellers and how there is one of him in the current time. Not to mention we've seen this in KH2FM... https://youtu.be/T3HNp1gIP3A?t=6m30s . This is starting to get full with spoilers now so be warned...

Spoiler Spoiler Show

All that are implications and hints though, not evidence.

Uh nope, the six passwords used in that scene are:
- Xehanort
- Braig
- Dilan
- Even
- Aeleus
- Ienzo

In that scene Xemnas is entering the secret laboratory constructed by the Apprentices of Ansem the Wise, it has nothing to do with the Apprentices of the Grand Master or anything in regards to x[chi] or the Keyblade War.
Furthermore using something that already is only a theory itself does not make a good base for a theory.

Nice try though. ;D

appleboy82791

Awards
Yeah. You got me on that part. I missed the mark. But I would still bet money that the 6th apprentice is another Xehanort and wields his Keyblade.

Wonderful

Awards
why does everyone always seem to rule out xehanort's keyblade originally belonging, not to the sixth apprentice, but to the master of masters?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back