• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

khiama former super mod VICTOR aka silh bffs

• Thread starter Deleted member 36435
  • Start date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 36435

im drink asf ucfk right now ask me question

D

Deleted member 36435

hi taylor ive always hated u realyly tho ur the worst fucker o0n this god forsaken pklanet kill urself

D

Deleted member 36435

okay we'[red one here youre welcome for answering all the question

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
why are you such a dick most of the time. no offense but honestly?

D

Deleted member 36435

why are you such a dick most of the time. no offense but honestly?
because i say (or type is more accurate on khi) what's on my mind with little regard to how it will make the other person feel or if it is within the rules of khi - yes i do receive infractions if what I say is overtly offensive. discussion is much more interesting to me if everyone is less concerned with how it will make the other person feel and say what they actually want to say.
of course it is also amusing to me in some cases, even if it isn't amusing to the majority of users

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
How does it feel to be mistaken for another member?

What are your top five media of 2015?

D

Deleted member 36435

How does it feel to be mistaken for another member?
idk man, but apparently i have several alt accounts and have been globally troll muted (w/e that means) and have "tried shit before." it's pretty cool living all these lives without even knowing it.

What are your top five media of 2015?
This is a very good question, Tyrone!

In no real order:

The Witcher 3 (video game)
A fantastically beautiful RPG, with a compelling story, great gameplay, beautiful world, and just jam packed with content. Did I mention it's diddlyING BEAUTIFUL?

CHVRCHES - Every Open Eye (music)
explains itself coming from me

Father John Misty - I Love You, Honeybear (music)
This album is great for conventional reasons, well produced, good singer, etc
I've got awful depression and anxiety. I don't really relate to people all that well, and FJM manages to somehow encapsulate that all in one beautiful album, song after song, using his own experiences.
"Everything is doomed / and nothing will be spared / but I love you, honeybear"
"People are boring / but you're something else completely / Damn, let's take our chances"
"I haven't hated all the same things as somebody else / since I remember / what's going on for? / what are you doing with your whole life? how about forever?"
Just a few choice verses from the first two songs off the album that show what I mean. It's a beautifully written spin on the classic series of love songs. Love songs for the pessimists.

Fargo Season 2 (television)
A drama that seriously, seriously, seriously rivals... (you guessed it) Breaking Bad! Glorious cinematography, dark / twisted humor, edge of your seat drama, this show has it all. "Satan is a woman"

Silicon Valley Season 2 (television)
The best comedy aside from It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia in recent years. It's a humorously critical take on the culture of Palo Alto.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 36435

Non-mixed would The Dimple Pinch by Haig. 15 year aged blended Scotch Whiskey.

Mixed would be a Dark and Stormy - black rum mixed with ginger beer in a chilled glass with a dash of lime and 2 ice cubes

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
okay I've been dying to ask this

what got you into kingdom hearts? how old were you? what turned you off?

D

Deleted member 36435

I saw a commercial when I was younger for the game, I want to say between the ages of 10-12. I joined KHI when I was 12, 9 years in Feb. I just thought the game looked kinda fun.
The stories just started to make absolutely no sense tbh, I am not a stickler for them turning it into more of an Action oriented game but as they told the story it just made less and less sense and became more and more uninteresting. I also grew older and started to enjoy more "mature" stories and games. Then they sort of pushed me over the edge when they started releasing for various handhelds and remixes and such.

I lost interest, they released on systems I didn't own, and progressively got worse.

Shade737

Silver Member
Oh my god your still alive after all these years?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back