• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Requesting ban

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

bgizzles45

I'm requesting this account to be permanently banned and remove from the database if possible.

Thanks in advance.

bgizzles45

Just ban me. I'm sick and tired of this community and KH. If I do not get banned, then that will leave me no choice but to get myself banned without an unwarranted reason.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
That's not to say the reason's always a good one...

But if you want a one-way ticket outta here, just read the forum rules and break every one of em or something.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
This is such a strange request and in Forum Insanity, so I'm not sure if you're serious or not tbh.

bgizzles45

Even if you say that, their response will probably be something like,
"Why not stop coming on the site then?"

I have a bad habit of coming to this site. If I get banned, I won't bother to fill out an application to become a new registered user and slowly but eventually I will stop coming here. That's a more than enough reason to ban someone.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
whats going on bud. cant use ya muscles to sort this through huh?

BufferAqua

Bronze Member
Awards
Seriously dude, if you're serious, then just leave the site. Doesn't hurt to do that does it?

EDIT: Eh, forget what I said. If you have a bad habit coming here then just block the site or something?

Mite

Kingly
Staff member
Awards
Or... ya know. You could always change your password to a bunch of random letters and symbols that you'll never remember. There's always that avenue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back