• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► My crushed passed away. This my best way of respect

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
12313615_840163549433565_1715919521308372399_n.jpg

Guy's last thanksgiving week was tragedy. My old crush(i still had feelings for her), She was in a hit and run with a 18 wheeler. She dead in the hospital hours later. I'm deeply sad for various reasons especially I forgot to tell her u still had feelings for her. So the best way I'm showing respect at least I will name any character from any game a play with her name. It's the least i can, and I'm very heartbroken. Comment if you want or not, this is my utmost respect for her.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
I'm terribly sorry for your loss, masteroflostrain. :c Our prayers go out to the grieving family as well.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I hate to be that awful person but I don't really believe you considering the whole thread saying you died.

No spocknart, dont you see, this man killed his friend by overdosing him with sleeping medicine to give the appearance of a heart attack. Then, his crush found out so, and i hate to be the one to say this

Threw her under the bus

Awards
Master Spocknart. I understand. Believe me or not, I'm very much telling the truth because my principal topd the students at my school.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I just have to ask... why is there a Catbook thing in the OP?

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Uh I don't really know what to say to this since like Spockanort I have doubts that you're telling the truth. You kind of killed your credibility due to your past actions

Bootywarrior

Banned
As much as i am to say it, his telling the truth. My real name is Giovanni Cardenas. He actually introduced me to kingdom hearts. Nonetheless, i didn't see his past actions since I'm still new. But by all my means, His telling the truth. Search my name on Facebook just to show you I'm real for proof.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Don't need proof in the existence of more people who merely say "it is true". Is there a news article? Young girls hardly die from 18 wheelers without some press buzz about it.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
You must understand that you are the biggest Cry Wolf user on this site.

My condolences for your loss. What a freak accident.

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
no more links, no more pictures.
We get it. We're sorry. Rest in peace, young soul..

Let's... just not fill KHI with this, ..ok? I don't want to sound mean, but... I think Spockanort kinda sees what I mean bootywarrior seriously? :/ I'm feeling awkward

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
As much as i am to say it, his telling the truth. My real name is Giovanni Cardenas. He actually introduced me to kingdom hearts. Nonetheless, i didn't see his past actions since I'm still new. But by all my means, His telling the truth. Search my name on Facebook just to show you I'm real for proof.
Making an alt account to have "someone" corroborate your story is a really dumb way to try to gain credibility.

My condolences to this girls family but this thread is done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back