• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What do you think Aqua will do in this game?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I'm hoping that she goes shopping for new dresses/shoes and also only goes to singing-exclusive worlds.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Wouldn't it be one hell of an ending to 2.8 if yensid said "you can show yourself now" and aqua steps from behind a curtain with yellow eyes?

That would be one hell of an ending, but I'm not expecting her to be seeded, seeing as how she's one of the pieces in the Light side in the chess game versus Young Xehanort.

But I think Aqua will mostly just go from point A to point B in this game. I think it'll be pretty straightforward and will only serve as a "demo" of sorts for KH3's gameplay and graphics, like a sort of "here, play this until we release KHIII" (and hopefully the ReMixes on PS4 ;~;). I speculate the game will be 35% gameplay, consisting of battling low-leveled, high-leveled and boss-tier Pureblood Heartless, and the other 65% will be cutscenes.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
That would be one hell of an ending, but I'm not expecting her to be seeded, seeing as how she's one of the pieces in the Light side in the chess game versus Young Xehanort.

But I think Aqua will mostly just go from point A to point B in this game. I think it'll be pretty straightforward and will only serve as a "demo" of sorts for KH3's gameplay and graphics, like a sort of "here, play this until we release KHIII" (and hopefully the ReMixes on PS4 ;~;). I speculate the game will be 35% gameplay, consisting of battling low-leveled, high-leveled and boss-tier Pureblood Heartless, and the other 65% will be cutscenes.

Yeah fuck that. GIVE US GAMEPLAY YA FUCKING MOUSE, EAT THE NARRATIVE.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
"Hands off my new vessel."

tumblr_mi6t521tFx1r7xmq0o1_500.png
I need to go into therapy after seeing this.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
"Hands off my new vessel."

tumblr_mi6t521tFx1r7xmq0o1_500.png

I'M SO DEAAAAAAAAAAAD XD

Anyways, I'll be awfully disappointed if there isn't like a meeting with at least Mickey. Like, maybe in the place where she met Ansem the Wise. Dunno, there has to be something. :(

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Leonard nimoy voice: all worlds begin in boom boom, and all so shall end. Where is my milk, if its cold again I'll get all EeL on you and lead you on a path of DARKNESS at the dry cleaners.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
QUIT QUOTING IT!!!

We don't need to see that pic 5 times on 1 page.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
200_s.gif

You're all welcome.

But seriously I do expect Aqua to fight another Xehanort in some shape or form.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Wow, i cant believe you guys are such babies.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack on topic (lol), I concur with Lonbilly that we should fight one of the 1244649846 (xD) incarnations of Xehanort in the Realm of Darkness. But who could we fight? Ansem SoD in his robe or "human" form? Xemnas? Young Xehanort?

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack on topic (lol), I concur with Lonbilly that we should fight one of the 1244649846 (xD) incarnations of Xehanort in the Realm of Darkness. But who could we fight? Ansem SoD in his robe or "human" form? Xemnas? Young Xehanort?

Baby xehanort, duh. (come on you walked right into that one)

Maybe a hallucination xehanort, some monster or heartless taking the form of her worst fear and turning it on her. Not to mention the RoD is bound to have negative effects on being there 11+ years so why not explore that?

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Baby xehanort, duh. (come on you walked right into that one)

Maybe a hallucination xehanort, some monster or heartless taking the form of her worst fear and turning it on her. Not to mention the RoD is bound to have negative effects on being there 11+ years so why not explore that?

I like your idea (not the baby Xehanort, LOL). Perhaps Aqua accidentally began harboring darkness in her heart because of the anxiousness of her fear of losing her friends forever? And said darkness will eventually manifest itself physically in the form of her worst fear (perhaps a battle with hallucination Terranort and Ventus/Vanitas)?

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
"Manifest as her worst fear," huh? What do you think Aqua's worst fear is, exactly? Honestly, not enough of her character was developed enough for me to pinpoint much besides maybe "losing her friends forever," which is a fear that's shared by pretty much every protagonist of this series.

Hirokey123

Awards
I think Aqua is going to deal with Maleficent and thus why the secret episode decided to end not on just any location from a world swallowed by the heartless, but specifically on a castle as place where you'd likely find Maleficent to reside. I mean I can't imagine a KH game that has no Disney villains and rather conveniently the series established way back in CoM that Maleficent had just been drawn into the realm of darkness post her dragon fight.

Perhaps being in a realm of darkness and sleep even made her much stronger than she was in the realm of light, at the very least there are lots of powerful heartless to control. My idea is that Maleficent learns of the door to darkness that will appear soon (or maybe it's already appeared and it need only be open) and she is going to try and use it to escape with an army of terrifyingly powerful heartless in tow (as they are dark beings they should be able to cross through).

So in the essence of time in order to stop Maleficent from escaping with her army eldritch heartless Mickey and Aqua split up. Aqua remains behind to take on Maleficent and Mickey goes on ahead to seal the door to darkness. Aqua manages to destroy the army and almost end Maleficent but she escapes. This will leave her alive so she can return to the realm of light in KH2 as the plot demands. Meanwhile Mickey will not be able to locate Aqua what with the realm being so massive, ever changing, and infested with heartless making exploration treacherous. This is why Mickey is somber because the last thing he knew is Aqua was engaging with in a dangerous battle against Maleficent and her heartless, and he has no idea if she is safe or not.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
I think Aqua is going to deal with Maleficent and thus why the secret episode decided to end not on just any location from a world swallowed by the heartless, but specifically on a castle as place where you'd likely find Maleficent to reside. I mean I can't imagine a KH game that has no Disney villains and rather conveniently the series established way back in CoM that Maleficent had just been drawn into the realm of darkness post her dragon fight.

Perhaps being in a realm of darkness and sleep even made her much stronger than she was in the realm of light, at the very least there are lots of powerful heartless to control. My idea is that Maleficent learns of the door to darkness that will appear soon (or maybe it's already appeared and it need only be open) and she is going to try and use it to escape with an army of terrifyingly powerful heartless in tow (as they are dark beings they should be able to cross through).

So in the essence of time in order to stop Maleficent from escaping with her army eldritch heartless Mickey and Aqua split up. Aqua remains behind to take on Maleficent and Mickey goes on ahead to seal the door to darkness. Aqua manages to destroy the army and almost end Maleficent but she escapes. This will leave her alive so she can return to the realm of light in KH2 as the plot demands. Meanwhile Mickey will not be able to locate Aqua what with the realm being so massive, ever changing, and infested with heartless making exploration treacherous. This is why Mickey is somber because the last thing he knew is Aqua was engaging with in a dangerous battle against Maleficent and her heartless, and he has no idea if she is safe or not.

^^^ this sounds like a nice premise for Aqua's new story. :thumbsup:

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

Holy shit go work for square dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back