• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ask a khi veteran <chuman edition>

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anagram

Banned
What would you do about the dying activity of the site? It barely manages 50 all day long when in older times it was far higher. How would you fix that chuchuuuuuuuuuuu???????????????????

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
$1 in your wallet right now. what would you do with it?
Buy a glass bottle, break it, hide between my fists and climb the underground fighting rung for fame and fortune

Save it or if I'm really thirsty buy a drink.
I can promise you there's no wisdom there.

What are your favorite and least favorite things about KHI?
My favorite part is that its basically my home and i met all of my friends here. You guys are awesome, i also love the excitement when news rolls over or when we used to do lets plays and had movie nights.

Least favorite is the toxicity that news season can bring from new members, as well as the animosity in our own community. And how most that were here when i joined moved on and i haven't haha
What would you do about the dying activity of the site? It barely manages 50 all day long when in older times it was far higher. How would you fix that chuchuuuuuuuuuuu???????????????????
Probably organize community events like mentioned above, be more productive in bringing and welcoming new members, i really want poetry and creative writing to have more projects to bring out the more creative side of us and crack down on some of the negativity that scares members away.
Chuchu, do you wuv me?

Well yeah, you're one of my longest and best friends here.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Follow up question then, will you accept Kairi as your lord and savior?

No i most certainly with not unless she gets an amazing amount of character development in 2.8/3 and is a dope ass character

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
What be some of your favorite movies, Chuman? You must list at least ten whilst citing sources and using quotes directly from them as well.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Ooh, some of your favorite video games, too! :>

post-29481-Ryan-from-The-Office-agrees-gi-1MNe.gif

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Chu I can't believe you'd betray me like that :(
Feckless neophyte
What be some of your favorite movies, Chuman? You must list at least ten whilst citing sources and using quotes directly from them as well.
Drive - you really know how to fuck things up, Shannon
The Dark Knight Trilogy - you either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become a villain
X-Men: Days of Future Past - clean this shit up
Mad Max Fury Road - my name is Max
Godfather I&II - you broke my heart
Tron Legacy - [aggressive synths]
The Place Beyond The Pines - you're fucking CRAZY

probably many more
Ooh, some of your favorite video games, too! :>
There's this one with Mickey mouse in it I'm partial too.

Kingdom Hearts series
Skyrim
The Witches III: Wild Hunt
Batman Arkham series
Grand Theft Auto V
BioShock Infinite
Injustice Gods Among Us
Super Smash Bros. series
Saints Row series
Spectrobes series
The Last of Us

Honestly too damn many

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
who are the most useless ass shitheads on khi? who are the dipshits here that you hate? who are the dumb ugly sleezy jerks on this site

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
who are the most useless ass shitheads on khi? who are the dipshits here that you hate? who are the dumb ugly sleezy jerks on this site
Therealansem
Larxene012
Patricier21
Victor
Scubasteve
BlazeHeatnix

I don't really hate anyone, but I do have some people that I could live without. Thankfully many are gone.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

We might have less active members but we have more viewers than we've had since before KH3D launched (then KH3D sucked the soul out of KH fans)

Also it is fair to keep in mind that our user base is in their late teens to early-mid twenties which means most of them are college students or working adults so...can't really be on the forums 24/7 like when we were all teenyboppers.

Chuman's suggestion is great, though.

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
Probably organize community events like mentioned above, be more productive in bringing and welcoming new members, i really want poetry and creative writing to have more projects to bring out the more creative side of us and crack down on some of the negativity that scares members away.

it doesn't work as well as you think trust me

Recon

Art of War
Awards
If you were on an island and you could only have one thing, then what would it be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back