• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How're you gonna pace yourselves?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Venx

i'll take at least 5 out of my 25 vacationdays for kh3 and won't open this site until I finished the main story. and I'll play sloooooow.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
As soon as we get a release date I might leave as well. I've been spoiled here way too much, I don't want to see a thread like: "XEHANORT USED TIME TRAVEL!?" or "LEA'S KEYBLADE" to ruin my experience.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
It usually takes me a week to play through a KH game when I have school and work to deal with, but by time KH3 comes out I'll be working or doing my doctorate studies (jesus christ) so...so I'm thinking I'll probably take a sick day or two from work to play KH3.

Screw a PhD and money. KH3 comes first.

What's scarier; I'll be a legal adult when kh3 releases or ethy will be a doctor?

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
if Ethy's gonna be a doctor, I should reconsider the whole 'not dating' thing. This could be a cushy gig for me.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Now Ethy, you know better than that.

;~; But Chibi ;~; Kingdom Hearts <3

What's scarier; I'll be a legal adult when kh3 releases or ethy will be a doctor?

8D

It's worse than that. She is working with the human mind...in PSYCHOLOGY.

Nobody's psyche is safe from me

if Ethy's gonna be a doctor, I should reconsider the whole 'not dating' thing. This could be a cushy gig for me.

29975177-Limited-time-hurry-up-grunge-rubber-stamp-on-white-vector-illustration-Stock-Vector.jpg

I won't.

Going balls deep.

ride it hard

She can work with my mind any day.. :) hehe

;D

I'll be near by 30s by that time. :(

A lot of us will...ughhhhhh.

The King of sad

Awards
Once I finally obtain KH3, I am going to go for what I call an "insane completist" file, one that meets the following requirements :
- Complete all worlds
- Open all treasure chests
- Complete the journal
- Obtain all Gummi blueprints
- Get 99 of every item and accessory, and weapon where applicable (for example, can't obtain 99 Kingdom Keys or Oathkeepers, but you can get 99 of Donald and Goofy weapons)
-Defeat 9999 of every Heartless, Nobodies, and unknown enemies. Also including the rare ones.
- Reach max stats with each character, including the world-specific characters.
-Never use a continue

Awards
Well for me since it's coming 2017, and hopefully very early like January, I'll just kick back for as long as i want.(i have no social life so I'm good)

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I'll play the game every waking moment when it comes out until it's completed and I won't stress through it, hopefully it takes at least 52 hours.
If I have a work I take a few days of

silentmusic16

I guess it depends on when/what time of the year the game is released.

During the semester, I'll probably try to do a world every other day or so. Summer or Winter (during a break), I'll try my hardest not to rush through it. I might even only play every other day, just to draw out the experience. I didn't wait nearly a decade (if not more) for a game to blow through it the first week.

That said, I'm leaving any video game related site the minute it's released in Japan (assuming we don't get it around the same time).

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
One of the things I'd like to go through everything that's part of the game and mainly discovering environmental outlook of each world. Just taking it little by little.

Songbird

Grrrr
I can simultaneously gawk at a game, uncover its secrets, enjoy it immensely, and eat it alive.
I guarantee I will turn this game on 3 times tops before its initial story is beaten.

Then I'll take a deep breath and go in for another swim.

Ashton69

Awards
I like to go 0 to 100 real quick. Beating it in one day otherwise I will do something bad that will upset many people.

Neptune

I'll go into media blackout when the release date is announced.
When the game releases, I'll probably beat it really fast.

Awards
First, when the game comes out, I'll probably refrain from visiting this site.Then, I'll do several runs, with each run being a upscale in difficulty.
Also, each run will be in seperate save files and will be 100% completed( each )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back