• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Many of us have skype accounts, i believe khi even has an icon you can put on our profile, but many usets don't put it on their profiles. So i thought to myself "you're handsome chuman". I also thought; why not make a masterpost? So here we are. Post your screenname and I'll throw it up.

Chuman - flynn_lives_1n_the_grid
Shinra - blufiregurski
Songbird - ThatBlueMoon-TBM-
IlliterateKing - kingofilliterature
maryadavies -maryadavies@hotmail.com
jnh71193 - jnh71193
Noxy - j_nunnery85@live.com
yunami5 - lehahiah81
VoidGear - deadlyscythe

Last edited:

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
I remember back in my day Chuman. I used to use something called AIM or Windows Live Messenger. I loved making group chat parties and everything got out of hand due to mass amount of trolling lol.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I remember AIM and WLM

Never heard of discord tho

Songbird

Grrrr
I'll join in! I also have my Skype on my KHI. I mean, it's no secret so why not?

I've got 2 Skype accounts and one is for the public and anyone can join. The other is on my phone and is private for use with people I actually know or am very close to. My public account is ThatBlueMoon-TBM-, and my name often varies on it. I hope people will remember to at least PM or VM us if they decide to add us XD

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Okay you're jotted down!

Will most likely add everybody lmao

Pandymint

Awards
My skype is kingofilliterature and anyone can feel free to add me, just let me know who you are.

jnh71193

Awards
My Skype name is the same as everything else for me. jnh71193. Just say who you are.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Y'all are all added to OP and i friended ya.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
If you guys have a facebook, don't mind adding the ones that's already on my friends list here.

noxy

Idea: Would you guys like t ohave a group Skype chat?

I can add everyone to my contacts and make it happen. I think it would be really cool... I know I post here fairly often, but I would like to get to know people on a more personal level here.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Yeah sure, sounds good. I can't call for the most part but I'm usually available for chatting this way.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Added. This is going pretty smoothly so far

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back