• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The true ruler?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anagram

Banned
If Ethy is our queen and Launchpad is our King then who rules the Game of Insiders?

anime-phoenix-wright-066711.gif

Awards
Oh? You didn't know? Well, it's quite simple!

You see, just like light is made up of lots of colors, KHInsider is made up of lots of different principalities and strains of nobility. The day of reckoning has not yet come for them to battle it out, but when it does, all shall be revealed. So for now, there are simple multiple royals gaining rank for the right to compete in this earth shattering battle.

tumblr_mnfj1qlp9W1qhd8sao1_500.gif

Of course, that'll be the day that my master plan goes into action, too!

Anagram

Banned
Oh? You didn't know? Well, it's quite simple!

You see, just like light is made up of lots of colors, KHInsider is made up of lots of different principalities and strains of nobility. The day of reckoning has not yet come for them to battle it out, but when it does, all shall be revealed. So for now, there are simple multiple royals gaining rank for the right to compete in this earth shattering battle.

tumblr_mnfj1qlp9W1qhd8sao1_500.gif

Of course, that'll be the day that my master plan goes into action, too!
You had a master without telling your sensei! The betrayal! </3
tumblr_lx75o999k31r0znfho1_500.gif

W-what have I not noticed while battling the ex members!?

tumblr_inline_nw2r044F1e1tnu4nf_500.gif

Is...is she glob?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back