• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Am I the chosen one? o_o

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
In my right hand I have this weird looking birth mark. It looks something like this:
ipzbk2.jpg

Could my birth mark be sign that I am the chosen one!? o_o
I am now 22 and Hogwarts has not contacted me.

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
You precious person you
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
You're the chosen one? Darn it, that's another​ destiny-designated hero that I have to antagonize...

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Maybe you're the seventh PoH instead of Kairi? You never know.

Oh and btw edit: that mark's kinda cool. I only got like a weird "M" on every hand.

Anagram

Banned
*has three birthmarks, none of them unique in shape or otherwise </3*

You are the chosen one! The chosen one for-

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
i have weird scars from a fixator on my leg that left craters

am i a false prophet?

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
Huh, it kinda looks like a "3".

hemmoheikkinen for KHIII confirmed.

0_0 There is change of Nomura drawing an art work about me!? My God.

hemmoheikkinen=ephemera ?

I-I knew my existence was limited in this world.. but... but.. not like this. 0_0

So hemmo is The Chosen One...

Let's just hope that come winter, he isn't The Frozen One.

(I'll give a free internet cookie to anyone who gets that reference.)

Hemmo be like

4IRPUMp.png

Heh, I actually enjoy winter quite a bit. I like when it`s cold, not too cold thou. I learned that the hard way in the army. :D

DarkGrey Heroine

Awards
Heh, I actually enjoy winter quite a bit. I like when it`s cold, not too cold thou. I learned that the hard way in the army. :D

Winter is my favourite season~ poetical reasons... I'm born in December and winter has a long lost home feel to me, so pure, so quiet... yet I seek warmth, both in weather and in people, I think it's only natural as opposites attract xD

Army?? You joined the military service training (or how is it called in English) ? Ahh ah tell me more o 7 o *has respect for such things*

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
Winter is my favourite season~ poetical reasons... I'm born in December and winter has a long lost home feel to me, so pure, so quiet... yet I seek warmth, both in weather and in people, I think it's only natural as opposites attract xD

Army?? You joined the military service training (or how is it called in English) ? Ahh ah tell me more o 7 o *has respect for such things*

There is just something beautiful in the coldness and darkness of winter. I like to take long walks, listen to music during them and ponder all sort of things.

Conscription is also another term which you can use.

Heh, all right. So basically here in Finland after you have turned 18, you can choose to go trough the military training, like in most other countries. Also a non military service is possible, but I decided to try the military one. I was trained as communication grunt, the one responsible for building communication routes and etc. The physical and mental intensity of the training almost crushed me even thou my time in the army was only 6 month period. Especially bad were the training camps, were your squad was dispatched into the woods to do their war time job, which in my case was with communications. The camps usually lasted several days, 3-5, where you had to do physically hard jobs with a little amount of sleep, usually in bad weather conditions. Worst were the winters when everything froze. Wanna drink water from you bottle? Well that can`t be done since the water is frozen. Some of the gear we used also froze, making the job even more harder. I remember doing different tasks there for 3 days with 4 hours of sleep. I remember one time I was gonna check the time from my watch when I needed to go to guard and outpost, and the watch had frozen. Also food like porridge was not really good when it was cold and frozen. Oh, and one the most hilarious things that happened was when my friend was going to start drinking his canned juice, the juice was frozen. He could not drink it, but instead he had to eat with a fork. :D
There were fun things that happened, and I met really good people there(when I changed barracks, the first group was shit). They became my friends, and my groups commanding officer was an understanding, humane individual. Without them I am not sure I would have survived the army training. I was pretty depressed that time, I had 3 major mental breakdowns, I cried a lot and was shacking, sobbing mess in worst times. I basically hit the bottom.

But it was fun memorizing stuff that had happened with my buddies, we made inside jokes about things, made nicknames for each other( I had three to four nicknames) and etc...

But yeah, that is a brief summary of my not so impressive military service. Oh, one last thing: I was once named as the Pepsodent man. This happened during one of the first shooting practices, and not single of my fired bullets hit the the target. No hole in the target = pepsodent man. :D

Last edited:

DarkGrey Heroine

Awards
Ohh long walks through a lonely park with high trees... all white, all pure, all silent... Headphones and Katatonia's song "Unfurl"... That is me in winter

Thank you for describing your experience, Prince Noctis, I am really interested in how these things are done nowadays. I can't even imagine how cold winter is in your country! Makes me feel glad that you survived xD
I think that such things really change your way of thinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back