• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Nobody Classes for KH III

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Muke

whatever
Awards
So, did you all hear about the new Nobody carrying a scythe?
New Nobody-Types or Classes are kinda confirmed with that information.
And get this: it's based of Marluxia With knowing that, we can decipher that these are the ones
controlled by Marluxia when he was still alive -- seeing how every Organization Member was controlling a class/type.

So, we've already seen the following Nobody Types/Classed:

-- The Sorcerers, controlled by Xemnas
-- The Snipers, controlled by Xigbar
-- The Dragoons, controlled by Xaldin
-- The Beserkers, controlled by Saïx
-- The Assassins, controlled by Axel
-- The Dancers, controlled by Demyx
-- The Gamblers, controlled by Luxord
-- and the Samurais, controlled by Roxas.

As you see, we are currently missing the ones controlled by Vexen, Lexaeus, Zexion, Marluxia and Larxene.

With the new Nobody type, we can cross Marluxia's out of the missing ones.

So, do you want new types to be introduced? If so -- how would you want them to be? Should they resemble the
FINAL FANTASY Job rankings/classes, too?

Let's talk~

Zul

Awards
Marly is probably dark knight

Larx=ninja

Vexion and Vexen=Red/blue/black/white mage/chemist

Lexaeus=Paladin/Knight

Let's talk~

Never!!!

Last edited:

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
Hmm, could Vexen also be a blue mage? Vexen gathers Data from people and this is little similar to how blue mages can learn the attacks from enemies. So if use fire against that Nobody, it will learn fire and etc...

EDIT: Ninja`d by Zul with the blue mage idea. :)

Muke

whatever
Awards
Hmm, could Vexen also be a blue mage? Vexen gathers Data from people and this is little similar to how blue mages can learn the attacks from enemies. So if use fire against that Nobody, it will learn fire and etc...

EDIT: Ninja`d bu Zul with blue mage idea. :)

Hm, the concept of the Nobodies 'learning' your attacks is kinda cool! :D

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com
KeybladeLord; That's a actual FF job.

In FFXI, said job uses black magic + status drain spells, is a very heavy DD job, and is known to have a minor trouble with wiffing/missing if you don't have enough acc gear/food. (enough that it's said you're dark knight, you're angsty!) They're also rather fragile in FFXI if the DRK goes all out, because it has moves that can KILL the player-chara if the drk isn't careful and holds back. (I can tell you, that's nightmare for a white mage, which was my main job. Made me want to spank the drk; but if the nobodies do the stupid stuff, they'd be quite squishy.) For dreaming, I'd rather stick to FFXI, since that's where I saw the scythe. Here's the FF Wiki entry.

Since our fine director did some chara design for FFXI, I would not be surprised if this was the case! (It took me a LOT of digging to find that out; said info is hard to find since the credits roll for FFXI is a bit hard to get to.)

Last edited:

Pestilence

Awards
To keep with FF classes:

Larxene - Ninja/Thief
Zexion - Scholar/Mime
Vexen - Alchemist
Lexaeus - Fighter/Warrior
Marluxia - This is hardest since ''Assassin'' is already taken by Axel. Maybe Thief/Ninja whoever Larxene is not. Maybe even Dark Knight.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
I guess there aren't any FF classes that particularly favor scythes, or someone would've mentioned them already.

Aside from the FF XI-Dark Knight class I can't think of any other that uses them primarily.
Botanists in FF XIV I think are able to wield scythes too, but it is not their primary weapons.

There also exists a scythe as a weapon in FF V, but that one is categorized as an "axe" in-game.
Sice from FF Type-0 also wields a scythe, but I don't remember she having an assigned job-class.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Botanist... yeeeah, that isn't gonna happen. The first thing that I think of when I hear "botanist" is some guy walking through a garden, carefully examining leaves and branches and taking notes about them. Not some petal monster with a scythe. XD

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
They might as well make up a class and call it Reaper.
But then that'd get confused with THE Reapers from Shibuya. And don't tell me they don't exist, Joshua mentioned them by name, even though they never made actual appearances.

Maybe they could call em Nightshades...

Mr. Megaverse

Vexen = Alchemist
Lexaeus = Viking
Zexion = Mime
Larxene = Ninja

Marluxia's is the hardest to figure out and it may very well be called Dark Knight, but just for the sake of conversation let me throw out one that hasn't been mentioned: Necromancer?

True Necromancers don't wield scythes or deal with plants, but the scythe itself is associated with death so that would fit with the theme of the Necromancer job class.

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
But then that'd get confused with THE Reapers from Shibuya. And don't tell me they don't exist, Joshua mentioned them by name, even though they never made actual appearances.

Maybe they could call em Nightshades...

I think it would be really cool, that if, if Marly returns in III, he would be a Reaper in Shibuya. He is fabulous so he would blend in to Shibuya, and he has the Grim Reaper theme going on.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Really, all the Org members that have yet to resurface could probably blend right into Shibuya. Then again, that might just be because of Shibuya's... I dunno, diversity? Feels like any sort of weirdo could look right at home there.

Kagayaki

Awards
Yeah, an enemy learning your attacks is kind of cool...and scary. So, I think it should be reserved for something like Critical Mode, to make it easier for the new players.

Xera Highwind

I think (and really hope) that Marluxia's nobody is called a "reaper". It is the only thing that makes since to have a scythe and it fits his personality. Imo, the sketch of it looks a lot like the grim reaper too!

Hirokey123

Awards
Larxene's is probably ninja but I kinda hope it's actually Juggler, give us a little FFTA callback.
Zexion I think blue mage be most likely but at the same time I sorta would like it if they surprised us and made him something like summoner....or maybe I just want my favorite FF class to yield to my favorite Org member.
Vexen I want it to be Tinker it be poetic justice as his creations have all turned out to be double edged swords for both ally and enemy alike.

Also if the new organization members are getting Nobody servants Young Xehanort's absolutely should be time mage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back