• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

World Terminous Unamed Area

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

yamibakura

what was that room in World terminus that was accessed via a Red flame beam?it looked a lot like a lab from hollow bastion.there was a huge panel with 6 Containers around it.what could their purpose be?where they possibly connected to ansem's apprentices or perhaps the princesses of heart?and if the latter was the case why didnt they use the actual room where sora stabbed himeself?

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
what was that room in World terminus that was accessed via a Red flame beam?it looked a lot like a lab from hollow bastion.there was a huge panel with 6 Containers around it.what could their purpose be?where they possibly connected to ansem's apprentices or perhaps the princesses of heart?and if the latter was the case why didnt they use the actual room where sora stabbed himeself?
You just answered your own question. It is presumed that that room was where Ansem (Apprentice Xehanort, actually) conducted his research of the hearts with his five other companions: Braig, Dilan, Even, Aeleus and Ienzo.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
no because the reseatch area was leater revealed in kh3d.the room holds a different purpose.

There were many things introduced in the original Kingdom Hearts that have been left unexplained or further explored. That room is one of those many elements that were introduced, and will remain unexplored.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
When did they ever confirm that the experiments took place in the computer room? Not much evidence actually suggests that place was where they did... whatever they did to hearts for their experiments. It might've been the control room for the Heartless manufactory, but it's not the same... and it also could've just happened to be the place where Apprenticenort went axe-crazy on the others.

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
When did they ever confirm that the experiments took place in the computer room? Not much evidence actually suggests that place was where they did... whatever they did to hearts for their experiments. It might've been the control room for the Heartless manufactory, but it's not the same... and it also could've just happened to be the place where Apprenticenort went axe-crazy on the others.

The computer room indeed is not the place, but the facility under that, which has the chained doors with combination locks. Xigbar talks about it in one of the new scenes in KH2FM. Here it is:https://youtu.be/XAdDUXRCR-I?t=749
That talk between Zexion and Xigbar has to ne one of my favorite scenes in KH. Man I love Xigbars voice actor, his voice fits to the character really well.

Last edited:

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
Well we know Ansem caught them once so perhaps the Apprentices got a new room for the experiments. The hallway to the Room of Repose appears to be the dungeon where they threw the victims of the Heartless experiments so perhaps the room from 1 was the first lab?

WhinyAcademic

Awards
Always liked how dark and mysterious End of the World was, especially that part, right before the battle with Chernabog in the heart of darkness. And that prophecy really weighed down on me too, as a kid I was like, "Man, this is some serious, heavy crap going down right now."

I had presumed it was a lab where Ansem performed experiments, perhaps somewhere deep inside the KH1 Hollow Bastion castle.

The computer room indeed is not the place, but the facility under that, which has the chained doors with combination locks. Xigbar talks about it in one of the new scenes in KH2FM. Here it is:https://youtu.be/XAdDUXRCR-I?t=749
That talk between Zexion and Xigbar has to ne one of my favorite scenes in KH. Man I love Xigbars voice actor, his voice fits to the character really well.

Too bad in that scene he's got to deliver some really hokey dialogue.

WhinyAcademic

Awards
Oh, I think the dialogue is fine in that scene. I did not have any problem with it at all. :)

It sounds too elegant, too grand, too formal. Xigbar's always been so laid back and in that scene he's like "how long ago was it that some warriors wielded key-shaped swords in a specTACular battle", "if you recall", "darkness that resides within people's hearts". Sounds way too formal for the likes of him. A lot of the dialogue these days is way too formal (look at most of Eraqus' script, or Young Xehanort).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back