• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

WHY BUNNIES WHY

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

laddyboy12

Playing bbs on critical mode with Aqua got me like WHY U DO DIS TO MEH BUNNIES

Hareraiser_KHBBSFM.png

latest

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Playing bbs on critical mode with Aqua got me like WHY U DO DIS TO MEH BUNNIES

Hareraiser_KHBBSFM.png
Aw, look how sad that bunny is after you yelled at it. :(
You should be ashamed of yourself Laddy. It was just doing its job. It's Vanitas' fault for forcing this poor little bunny to do his dirty work. If anyone should be blamed it's him!

Last edited:

laddyboy12

Aw, look how sad that bunny is after you yelled at it. :(
You should be ashamed of yourself Laddy. It was just doing its job. It's Vanitas' fault for forcing this poor little bunny to do his dirty work. If anyone should be blamed it's him!

My dearest Fudgemint, please do not be fooled as I was by the somber look of this bunny. A wise man once said, "Ignorance is bliss." I believe that beforehand this bunny and I could have been great acquaintances, companions even, but alas, the mad bunny had to attack and now I know that our relationship can never be repaired. You can only blame Vanitas so much. Eventually though you have to realize that the bunny must take responsibility for the monstrosities he has committed against us all. I end this heartfelt message with a quote from a woman who knows my pain, not only my pain but all of our pain, "Loosing him was blue like I'd never known, forgetting him was like trying to know somebody you've never met." -T Swizzle.

Last edited:

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
haha, i raged so bad. it took me two hours to get to level 10 with decent commands in MY FIRST FUCKING ZONE AS AQUA. BUT IT WAS WORTH IT. I HAD THE POWER TO OBLITERATE THEM ALL. THEY TURNED TO ASH AT MY FEET AS THEIR LEGACY FELL. THEY HAD NOTHING IN THE END. LIKE I HAD NOTHING. THEY TOOK EVERYTHING. I TOOK MORE.

laddyboy12

haha, i raged so bad. it took me two hours to get to level 10 with decent commands in MY FIRST diddlyING ZONE AS AQUA. BUT IT WAS WORTH IT. I HAD THE POWER TO OBLITERATE THEM ALL. THEY TURNED TO ASH AT MY FEET AS THEIR LEGACY FELL. THEY HAD NOTHING IN THE END. LIKE I HAD NOTHING. THEY TOOK EVERYTHING. I TOOK MORE.

I can't wait until my turn to have at em. I will leave none alive. But in all seriousness did you just grind in the hallway in Cinderella's castle? Because I think that's what I'm gonna end up doing. Somewhere away from those death bunnies.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
That's no ordinary rabbit! That's the most foul, cruel, and bad-tempered rodent you ever set eyes on!

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
Ah, yes ♥ those are my favourite kind of Unversed.
And yes, I did play all BBS on Critical level 1 ♥ The original one.
I'm such a masochist <3
tumblr_nqpx3anFFp1suy1fso2_400.gif

Aqua is just the worst with them though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back