• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Film ► Unpopular Movie and TV opinions.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaijuguy19

As the title says are there any opinions on some movies and TV series that are generally considered unpopular in a lot of places? Here's my list.

I actually like the Transformers Movies: I'm fully aware that they're the media's favourite scrap goat to pick on and among the internet's most hated franchises but aside from the flaws there's a lot I like about them.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I actually like the Transformers Movies: I'm fully aware that they're the media's favourite scrap goat
images

baaaaah.

i actually liked little nicky.

Patricier21

I loved Fant4stic and I agree with all the points in this article about it continuing:5 reasons to give The Fantastic Four a sequel | moviepilot.com

Btw it is out on Decmber 15 (in North America anyways) on Blu ray and I will be getting it for Christmas. I actually learned a lot (as well as reinforced my own views) on many things in this movie like seeing patterns in people and not doing crazy crap even if I am exhausted and need my brain cells to be destroyed even to forget things. Regardless of what happens to this film, it made my summer "fantastic" :)

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I loved Fant4stic and I agree with all the points in this article about it continuing:5 reasons to give The Fantastic Four a sequel | moviepilot.com

Btw it is out on Decmber 15 (in North America anyways) on Blu ray and I will be getting it for Christmas. I actually learned a lot (as well as reinforced my own views) on many things in this movie like seeing patterns in people and not doing crazy crap even if I am exhausted and need my brain cells to be destroyed even to forget things. Regardless of what happens to this film, it made my summer "fantastic" :)
reason 1. hog FF's film rights from marvel
reason 2. hog FF's film rights from marvel
reason 3. hog FF's film rights from marvel
reason 4. hog FF's film rights from marvel
reason 5. hog FF's film rights from marvel

Patricier21

reason 1. hog FF's film rights from marvel
reason 2. hog FF's film rights from marvel
reason 3. hog FF's film rights from marvel
reason 4. hog FF's film rights from marvel
reason 5. hog FF's film rights from marvel

Ya hog them from Marvel to prevent them from making another overstuffed over plotted romp.

BufferAqua

Bronze Member
Awards
This one's easy. Frozen sucks. It is the worst POS that Disney has ever produced.
Probably not an unpopular opinion anymore.

I love Brave, I didn't think the 2014 Annie movie was too bad, I love The Lion King 2, I love Cinderella Twist in Time.

shuyin_zer0

Awards
Another: I'm glad Jessica Lange isn't in this season of AHS. Aside from Jude in season two, she pretty much played the exact same conceited, vindictive, manipulative sociopath every season, just with a different backstory and accent. Sarah Paulson as the villain has been a much needed breath of fresh air.

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
This one's easy. Frozen sucks. It is the worst POS that Disney has ever produced.

Really. Worse then Home On The Range?

I don't think Transformers 4 is any worse than the other 3. (Mind I'm not saying any one of them is particularly good.) That it no longer has Shia Labeouf is a major plus for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back