• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Not Club

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anagram

Banned
2659326888_5d6f9fe8dc.jpg

~Founder~
~Me~

~Members~
Anyone/Everyone

-------------------------​

First time I've made one of these haha. Why? I dunno, y'all seem a bit down and since we all want a place to bullsh*t why not. (but who am I kidding, we'll still be having fun everywhere too~)

There is no specific mascot, nor a list of exclusivity. Anyone that drops by is in and can have fun. You all belong in my club~

tumblr_mtuk43DQKU1sn2j0ho1_500.gif

------------
The Many Shades of Me
~Incognito~Anagram~Gram~WallowElfGamer~Cog~

Last edited:

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
Sick. Me sick and must go to uni soon. Must have like 8 ideas for artworks and my mind is simply made of cabbage now xD
Then again, I'm known for my spontaneousness so anything can happen heh

And how's Incognito-senpai? o A o

Anagram

Banned
;A; Your sick!? You dont get sick days there? ;n; We can't have our little revolutionary getting down on us!
I am a bit down but it seems the section itself is a bit more down than usual. I wonder if everyone's busy or something...I'm also rather sleepy since it's late for m. 8D

DarkGrey Heroine

Awards
Well, it's that time of the year here in Europe when everyone gets sick (some countries)
And also here it's like almost 9am so I guess I won't be online much too, and when I'm online America sleeps xD
Aaand idk don't feel down or try to revive us folks, real life is busy, KHI is our escape when we got a bit of free time ; A ;
Nah this place won't be down all the time, we're one big family <3

Anagram

Banned
lol We have that kinda time of year here.
9am there!? Damn it's like 15 till 2am here. x'D
I get a little down. I can't help it. TuT
Then when I wake back up and return we'll party like familia! \o3o/ But for now sleepy time. I'm sorry. (since you just got here) TuT

DarkGrey Heroine

Awards
Of course GO TO SLEEP because you need it, man! And after that, everything will be better = w = I gotta go too anyway

Pandymint

Awards
Count me in cause why not.

Also they finally kissed I can fucking rejoice at last.

Pandymint

Awards
Yes, well, try not to let any of my bad habits rub off on you. I have quiet a few of them.

Awards
tumblr_m76p9wiiv31rvbl4vo4_250.gif

Pfft, I already have way to many bad habits of my own, trust me. I should be the one telling you that.

Well, it's late and I have a biology quiz tomorrow, so I'll be heading to bed. I'll catch ya later, alligators!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back