• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHI Halloween Contest Spook-a-thon!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
gnT9SRd.png

[Rules & Information]

• The Entry must be Halloween Theme.
  • The Entry isn't required to be Kingdom Hearts Themed.
  • The Entry can range up to PG-17 or PG-13. Including a Mature Warning. (To prevent accidentally scarring to kids.)
  • The Entry can be FanFiction, Original, Crossover, Poetry or whatever suits your fancy.
  • Maximum Entry is One.
  • There is No Word Count.
  • The Entry can be as long as you want.
  • Collaboration for an Entry is allowed. (Where you can partner up to turn in a joint story.)
  • Please be sure to give a TITLE to your Entry!
  • And feel free to leave Questions Below!

[Awards]
halloween10.png

[Fun Additional Twist]

• [*=center]If you enter the MOST Halloween keywords for your entry then you automatically win the Award!
    [*=center]
    You must BOLD each Halloween keyword and place the NUMBER at the top of your Entry.​

[*=center]
    If more than one Entry has the same number it will become void. And voting will commence to decide the winner.
    You may add some of your own Halloween Keywords!​

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Dates & Times

[Entries Open Today - TBA
]
[Voting Begins - Nov. 9th
]
[Winners TBA - Nov. 10th
]

All Submissions will be sent to KitKat. Have fun getting your scary grooves on! I'll be waiting to see what you guys turn in this year! And special shout out to Takushi Rena for the Banner!

Last edited:

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
[Bonus Edition: Kingdom Hearts Halloween Rap Tournament]

If you want to try something different instead of a story, look no further!

[Rules and Information]

1. The Rap Battle will be done with KH Characters
2. More than one person may use the same KH Characters
2. Each Rap will have 8 or less verses/bars to it.
3. The Rap Battle needs to be Halloween Themed
4. There will be more than one round to decide a final winner *
5. Same Rules Apply in concern for Halloween Keywords
6. You will submit your Rap Entries [via PM KitKat]

Spoiler Spoiler Show

*This will be done by selecting two individual Rap Artists for a victor. Then another two individuals will be selected to settle the next winner. Once each round has found its winner & victors, they'll be entered into a final round of voting for the award.

Credit goes to Venx for the idea in the first place & Chuman for helping out with the setup!​

Last edited:

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
count me in! i probably won't send my entry in until last minute but i'll probably send it eventually~

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Sorta-kinda count me in? :D Only 'cause I have no idea if I'll write something and I also have no idea what to write about lmao. But I'll think about it and try to put something together~

Last edited:

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
@Chuman: Funny, we're kind of the same when it comes to entering stories at the last minute. lol.

@Lunar: If you do enter it then I eagerly look forward to seeing what it is!

@Takushi Rena: Sure thing! Also, you're welcome to boast about your banner! Seriously, its awesome and I wouldn't of been able to get this started without a sweet as heck banner as this one! Plus, I love the 3D version of Sora. Nice touch. <3

@Professor Ven: Awesome! I don't know who the Tin Woodsman is but, I take it as a good thing! :)

Also, I've updated the OP with the current Award for this Contest. Please Note: I got permission to use it because, I think an actual Halloween Award is better than the usual ones I show for this time around. C:

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
@Takushi Rena: Sure thing! Also, you're welcome to boast about your banner! Seriously, its awesome and I wouldn't of been able to get this started without a sweet as heck banner as this one! Plus, I love the 3D version of Sora. Nice touch. <3
Lol thanks gurl xD it looks really nice ahhhh so proud

Also, I've updated the OP with the current Award for this Contest. Please Note: I got permission to use it because, I think an actual Halloween Award is better than the usual ones I show for this time around. C:
PwtyY3k.gif

oh gosh i need it i need it i nEED THAT AWARD

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
so KK, two questions.

1. do you count every word in the final count, say, if someone mentions claws twice, or does it only go once?
2. could we do a collaborative effort, in the vein of Tales of The Darkside? for example, somebody writes an introduction, half of the members' stories are put up, an interlude is written, the rest are then added followed by an outro? this way, the contest feels more including, has a halloween theme, and the whole thing reads like a story.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
so KK, two questions.

1. do you count every word in the final count, say, if someone mentions claws twice, or does it only go once?
2. could we do a collaborative effort, in the vein of Tales of The Darkside? for example, somebody writes an introduction, half of the members' stories are put up, an interlude is written, the rest are then added followed by an outro? this way, the contest feels more including, has a halloween theme, and the whole thing reads like a story.

1. Yup, you can count every Halloween keyword you use more than once.
2. If you can get enough forum members to do it then I don't see why not. :D It sounds like a fantastic idea!

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
1. Yup, you can count every Halloween keyword you use more than once.
2. If you can get enough forum members to do it then I don't see why not. :D It sounds like a fantastic idea!
well, if you want, you can have members send me their entries and i'll just arrange them. i'll write the I/I/O, sit out of the contest and just help organize it. if you're cool with it, that is.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
well, if you want, you can have members send me their entries and i'll just arrange them. i'll write the I/I/O, sit out of the contest and just help organize it. if you're cool with it, that is.

I still got to do the halloween keyword count before I send any entry off to you, because I don't want the contest to be accidentablly rigged. (Not that I'd think that would happen. lol.) And I also want to make sure that's cool with any forum members who submit their entries beforehand. I do like the idea of it and I'm all for it if you have the spare time to arrange it into a I/I/O.

You can still enter the contest as well, because the more stories the better for the contest itself. You'd just have to prove you wrote something before you did the whole I/I/O thing.

Are you sure you want to do this because, it might be a lot of work as well? :3

Venx

Just count me in, I'll probably can do something. Not sure what, but something will happen!

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I still got to do the halloween keyword count before I send any entry off to you, because I don't want the contest to be accidentablly rigged. (Not that I'd think that would happen. lol.) And I also want to make sure that's cool with any forum members who submit their entries beforehand. I do like the idea of it and I'm all for it if you have the spare time to arrange it into a I/I/O.

You can still enter the contest as well, because the more stories the better for the contest itself. You'd just have to prove you wrote something before you did the whole I/I/O thing.

Are you sure you want to do this because, it might be a lot of work as well? :3
okay then.

of course i do, i'd like to be a model member, at least for the creative writing and poetry sections. make it more active and welcoming, i'd even help restructure it. these new threads and such bring positive attention, and the more users can express themselves across as many mediums as possible the better.

tl;dr

better me + CW = better CW. better CW = better forums.

Venx

That's my first contest here, so I just wanna ask if I got everything correct.

I write a, no matter how long, halloween story in every genre I want. If I use the most keywords I win the award. Where do I post my story, in here on the 4. november or do I send it to KitKat whenever I'm done?

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
That's my first contest here, so I just wanna ask if I got everything correct.

I write a, no matter how long, halloween story in every genre I want. If I use the most keywords I win the award. Where do I post my story, in here on the 4. november or do I send it to KitKat whenever I'm done?

Everything you said is correct. And you definitely want to send your entry to me! Because I'll post it along with everyone else's stories in one massive post. C: So yes, send it to me when you're done with it, Venx.

@Chuman: Okay, then I'm down with that!

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
@Noel: Isn't that... a goldeen from pokemon?

@Everyone: Please check the post right after the OP, because you can also enter the Rap Tournament as well for a chance to win an award! C:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back