• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Do you think this shirt would look fine on a guy?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Echoecho6

Awards
Sorry for the weird question :eek: but

"Keyblade Chosen" T-Shirts & Hoodies by Alessandro Bianco | Redbubble

I recently saw this shirt and really liked it and was about to get it, but one of my friends brought something up, then after looking at it again I had gotten second thoughts. The heart makes it look more like a girls shirt apparently, especially for people who don't know what KH is.

I just want to know your opinions about this

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
I think it would look great on anyone. I'd like a shirt like that. And I've seen guys wearing weirder shirts than a black shirt with a heart motif on it.

Just don't worry about it, man. That's what I always do with clothes. And it's not like the color scheme is all bright and pastel... it's grey and charcoal black. With those freaking Shadows. You'd have to be pretty shallow to just look at the heart and immediately think "omg it's so girly!!"

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
After taking a look at the shirt, it'll look fine on a guy because, there's no plunging neckline or anything to distinguish it as a female shirt. Plus, its considered unisex, so anyone could wear it. C: I think you'll just want to make sure to get the right shirt size and try it on to see if it looks right on your figure. I think if you're a fan of the series then it'll be fine and nobody will really care it has a heart shape on it. You'll probably get fist bumps from fellow KH fans.

BufferAqua

Bronze Member
Awards
The shirt looks great on a guy! Also, if it is a girls shirt, then it looks fine. I wear guy shirts all the time.

Kreiss

Only a guy could wear this. Look it's dark color with picture on it that wouldn't attract girls who don't know that Sora is a teenage badass (or wait was it Roxas? No Ven definately.)

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
It's not like it's one of those sparkly Twilight shirts (which, sadly I've seen guys wear...)

The shirt would look great on a guy. Nothing about the heart or the rest of the design makes it look girly. I'm honestly confused why your friend would think so.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
You liked it until someone else made you doubt it which is your answer, imo. Buy things you like. Who cares what someone else thinks about your wardrobe if YOU enjoy it.

The color is black what makes it in the start more fit for male (Girls don't attack me now).
But... that doesn't make any sense, lol. Black isn't masculine or feminine.

Echoecho6

Awards
Wow, I did not expect so many responses already. Thanks guys I respect all your thoughts, I think I am gonna get this!

Kreiss

You liked it until someone else made you doubt it which is your answer, imo. Buy things you like. Who cares what someone else thinks about your wardrobe if YOU enjoy it.

But... that doesn't make any sense, lol. Black isn't masculine or feminine.

It's the same way pink is more feminine.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
It's the same way pink is more feminine.
Putting aside the fact that associating genders with colours is antiquated and just silly, black/white/grey are neutral colours. They suit everyone and everything.

Kreiss

I agree with you, but when you put one next to the other the girl will pick up pink and the boy black, or that should be a case for about 90% of choice.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
I agree with you, but when you put one next to the other the girl will pick up pink and the boy black, or that should be a case for about 90% of choice.

I disagree with this because, girls will sooner pick black over pink because it slims down their figures and looks good on them by defining and high lighting their feminine features. Guys have been known to wear pink t-shirts before. However this depends on the age group you're targeting as a whole upon either gender too. :) However, I agree with Taochan's statement above wholeheartedly.

Kreiss

Yes, I understand what you all getting at, I just said that black is more fit for male and even if it has hearts on it is not something that looks feminine mostly because of it's dark color.

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
I think it would look great on anyone. I'd like a shirt like that. And I've seen guys wearing weirder shirts than a black shirt with a heart motif on it.

Just don't worry about it, man. That's what I always do with clothes. And it's not like the color scheme is all bright and pastel... it's grey and charcoal black. With those freaking Shadows. You'd have to be pretty shallow to just look at the heart and immediately think "omg it's so girly!!"

That's true. I think that shirt would look good on pretty much anyone. After looking at the shirt, I want one!

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
Get yourself a pair of black/white Nike's and some cool shorts. And the shirt will definitely match.

Awards
Shirt seems rather fitting, you are free to find it be preferable if you like.
No sense of opposition here, man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back