• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The World Ends With You 2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
I would be down with a cel-shaded style as long as it retains the creative quality that TWEWY had

But Bravely Default was already a 3D title, just with "chibi" styled character models.

Just fixed my original post before I saw this=) For a moment there, I got Bravely Default's stylized modeled characters confused with sprites for some reason (probably because in my mind they're both a bit of lesser quality, even though I enjoy both?), but I quickly realized the error of my ways. So just forget my earlier post:)

Awards
What about the girl shown in the super secret ending?
That would only mean that a sequel would appear to be relatively very obvious, shouldn't it?

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
That would only mean that a sequel would appear to be relatively very obvious, shouldn't it?
not at all. how much of the teases and test footage and nonelaborated on trailer clips from SE games over the years have been followed up on? the secret ending of TWEWY solo remix is only an idea, just like the BHK from KH1 and BbS V2 from BbS FM. those just happened to be lucky concepts that made it into development.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Just fixed my original post before I saw this=) For a moment there, I got Bravely Default's stylized modeled characters confused with sprites for some reason (probably because in my mind they're both a bit of lesser quality, even though I enjoy both?), but I quickly realized the error of my ways. So just forget my earlier post:)
I don't agree about them being a lesser quality; they're definitely simpler in design but they're not intended to be any other way. I get what you're saying though!

it worked for BbS V2 and DDD HD let's do this shit
Oh, I WILL do it. Now that I have BBSv2 guaranteed in my life, I can focus my BBSv2 energies on TWEWY2. Prepare yourself, SE.

Between that and the inclusion of TWEWY characters in DDD, we thought so. But there has been no other evidence to support it. It's possible that it's being made right now, or it's possible they intended to and then dropped the idea completely. We just don't know. :C

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Ha, nice clickbait thread title. :p

SE has already caved to fan pressure on the FF VII remake and BBSv2, even though they kept saying that they wouldn't happen because reasons. Everyone just needs to band together and nag the hell out of them, and it will happen eventually.

Awards
I don't agree about them being a lesser quality; they're definitely simpler in design but they're not intended to be any other way. I get what you're saying though!

Oh, I WILL do it. Now that I have BBSv2 guaranteed in my life, I can focus my BBSv2 energies on TWEWY2. Prepare yourself, SE.

Between that and the inclusion of TWEWY characters in DDD, we thought so. But there has been no other evidence to support it. It's possible that it's being made right now, or it's possible they intended to and then dropped the idea completely. We just don't know. :C

Possibilities.Possibilities......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back