• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How did Ansem know about the Princesses of Heart? (Ansem Report)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sakide

なすべきことは決まっている。
鍵となるキーブレードを持つ者を探し出し、そしてプリンセスたちを…。

I have decided on what I should do.
I need to find the one who owns the key that is the Keyblade, and also the Princesses...

~ Ansem Report 9

Where did Ansem know about the existence of the Princesses of Heart? They weren't mentioned before in his reports, and now suddenly he mentions them without any context...
Was it King Mickey who told him about them when he visited Ansem, along with the story of the Keyblade?
Or is it resolved in a later KH game, or possibly the ending of Kingdom Hearts Final Mix (which I haven't quite reached yet)?
Or did I miss a text passage in the reports? Damn it, Ansem, stop using so many difficult kanji...

Last edited:

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
When it comes to Ansem, you won't get the full picture until later games.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
In fact, just stop. Just put the game up. Call it a day. Walk away, don't hear us when we say pleeeeeeeease.

Muke

whatever
Awards
But it's hard to let it go. :/

tumblr_niqnb4Hklm1smcbm7o1_500.gif

hlc1988

Awards
Seeing that little bit of the report in this thread has given me a question of my own but do I dare ask it here in spoilers? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back