• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Trailer Featuring KH3 Footage!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Wasn't that more because the game was shipping with Episode Duscae and they wanted to promote that?
Yep. And this game is game is the prologue to KH3 and it comes with a KH3 demo so they'd want to promote that

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
Ah remember the days when we had to wait months for a trailer to resurface? I remember the KH2 Jump Festa trailer seeming too good to be true, and we had no evidence it actually existed for so long, lol. ahhh memories.

(i'm so glad that time is over. it's so nice getting the trailers the day of)

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
Ah remember the days when we had to wait months for a trailer to resurface? I remember the KH2 Jump Festa trailer seeming too good to be true, and we had no evidence it actually existed for so long, lol. ahhh memories.

(i'm so glad that time is over. it's so nice getting the trailers the day of)

Well it did take some months to see the footage from the KH3 trailer that was shown at the 2.5 launch event.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Well it did take some months to see the footage from the KH3 trailer that was shown at the 2.5 launch event.

Wait, that finally got shown? I thought they said that would never be shown outside that theater. Unless you mean, all the stuff that was in it that people talked about showed up in the E3 2015 trailer i.e. the guns, cannon, chesspieces, giant window, etc.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

No, it hasn't. What we saw has and never will be shown. It was like 15-30 seconds of proof of concept.

Wat you guys have seen are the results of polish and actual footage not set to a grey background and unfinished animations

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
No, it hasn't. What we saw has and never will be shown. It was like 15-30 seconds of proof of concept.

Wat you guys have seen are the results of polish and actual footage not set to a grey background and unfinished animations

Oh, it wasn't a video? I was under the impression that they showed actual footage from the game, albeit very rough footage. So they just showed concept art type stuff?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Oh, it wasn't a video? I was under the impression that they showed actual footage from the game, albeit very rough footage. So they just showed concept art type stuff?

It was a video. Very short. Started off with concept art of Heartless, then it showed Sora's animations of his Keyblade transformations of that star Keyblade, then it moved to a concept art piece of CT ("Cable Town") then an unfinished 3D model of CT, then it went to Sora walking into the (now obviously unfinished at that time) study where we see Xehanort and Eraqus playing chess but it was up at a higher angle where you could see a lot of the room.

All of this footage was barely 30 seconds long.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
It was a video. Very short. Started off with concept art of Heartless, then it showed Sora's animations of his Keyblade transformations of that star Keyblade, then it moved to a concept art piece of CT ("Cable Town") then an unfinished 3D model of CT, then it went to Sora walking into the (now obviously unfinished at that time) study where we see Xehanort and Eraqus playing chess but it was up at a higher angle where you could see a lot of the room.

All of this footage was barely 30 seconds long.

So aside from Cable Town, everything that was in it we've now seen fully animated and in action? Cause I remember someone doing a mockup of one of the Heartless concepts, and it looks just like the Bull Heartless from Olympus.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
So aside from Cable Town, everything that was in it we've now seen fully animated and in action? Cause I remember someone doing a mockup of one of the Heartless concepts, and it looks just like the Bull Heartless from Olympus.

We still haven't seen one or two of the Heartless, but yes you all have pretty much seen it all.

This is why that footage will never appear ever. 8D

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
We still haven't seen one or two of the Heartless, but yes you all have pretty much seen it all.

This is why that footage will never appear ever. 8D

Well, I mean, we really don't need to at this point since we've seen the finished/much-more-into-development product of said concept stuff.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Well, I mean, we really don't need to at this point since we've seen the finished/much-more-into-development product of said concept stuff.

That was my point in my initial post xD

"W[h]at you guys have seen are the results of polish and actual footage not set to a grey background and unfinished animations"

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
That was my point in my initial post xD

"W[h]at you guys have seen are the results of polish and actual footage not set to a grey background and unfinished animations"

oh_yeah_obama.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back