• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Trailer Featuring KH3 Footage!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Did Sora use Shotlock on that Titan? And that dodge looked like a really good mix between the horrible KH II Dash and some faster dodging while not making it the least bit overpowered like in BBS.
Lastly, what's up with that awesome fighting when he's using the star seeker? That most be some kind of special attack but it didn't look like a normal ars arcanum or anything, more like one of those modes Riku can enter in 3D, maybe some kind of D-link?

KH2Rulz

Awards
Did Sora use Shotlock on that Titan? And that dodge looked like a really good mix between the horrible KH II Dash and some faster dodging while not making it the least bit overpowered like in BBS.
Lastly, what's up with that awesome fighting when he's using the star seeker? That most be some kind of special attack but it didn't look like a normal ars arcanum or anything, more like one of those modes Riku can enter in 3D, maybe some kind of D-link?

That 'Shotlock' appears to be a Keyblade Transformation. So are the attacks with the Star Seeker. It turns into a Claymore-like sword, a Rifle and a Cannon. So far, it looks promising in that it's not a BBS command style - it's much more fluid in its transformations.
The dodge looks like Slide Dash, KH1FM-style, but much faster.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I love that the Soldiers are large again. I missed how everything in KH1 was massive against Sora.

CPG8j5RU8AA2TMW.png

CPG87KSVAAEDlUj.png

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
That 'Shotlock' appears to be a Keyblade Transformation. So are the attacks with the Star Seeker. It turns into a Claymore-like sword, a Rifle and a Cannon. So far, it looks promising in that it's not a BBS command style - it's much more fluid in its transformations.
The dodge looks like Slide Dash, KH1FM-style, but much faster.
Really? I can see the guns now that you pointed them out but I don't see any difference in the keyblade.

I love that the Soldiers are large again. I missed how everything in KH1 was massive against Sora.
That's awesome, I've kinda missed that too, it give the game a much more old school and heavy atmosphere kinda, I love it.

aqualight

I still can't get over how beautiful Twilight Town looks in KHIII. There's just so much more detail and depth to it. I really love all the vines and brickwork. And like, now Lazy Afternoons just feels like such an accurate expression of how this place feels. I look at it and it looks so warm and (minus, you know, the heartless) homey, ya feel? I see it and it just seems like the perfect place and day to take a nap...

It makes my heart so happy

c57.gif

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
It was a mistake not to have aqua turn around and at least summon her keyblade. Unless the darkness has had some physical effect on her(their is nothing to hide) I don't think that was CGI but instead Aqua model in the unreal engine. The fragmentary passage is the biggest draw to this game..... the hype is defiantly not here from what they have shown. I suppose we still have Jump festa (for a more detailed look at everything)

At this point I am guess for early spring release date. Which mean by summer 2016 the game will marked down to 20 dollars so that good
1 thing square does not do in regards tokh is bonus content (artwork, cards and figurerines don't count)

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
It was a mistake not to have aqua turn around and at least summon her keyblade. Unless the darkness has had some physical effect on her(their is nothing to hide) I don't think that was CGI but instead Aqua model in the unreal engine. The fragmentary passage is the biggest draw to this game..... the hype is defiantly not here from what they have shown. I suppose we still have Jump festa (for a more detailed look at everything)
It's not uncommon for a Japanese trailer to just feature a few seconds of a character from the back. We've already seen the Master Defender Keyblade in Unreal Engine 4 graphics, and Aqua will probably have her full new model revealed at the Kingdom Hearts D23 event in November.

kngdmhrts2

It was gonna be a given anyway, but considering the KH YouTube channel has uploaded the trailer multiple times with the description in different languages and with the PEGI 12 intro, that it's the confirmation of Europe getting KH2.8 too.

Antar

Awards
I think we got to see a new environment effect of magic in this new footage. When Sora is using his sliding dodge in Twilight Town you can see some fire linger on the ground for a second. That might have been a side effect from fire magic.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
It is. All press releases worldwide have only mentioned PS4. Trailer only mentions PS4.

It's PS4.
yeah square and nomura have move on to next gen so if somebody want it for ps3 i hate to say but sorry it time to move on i move on ready

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I think we got to see a new environment effect of magic in this new footage. When Sora is using his sliding dodge in Twilight Town you can see some fire linger on the ground for a second. That might have been a side effect from fire magic.
I don't know, I've watched that a few times trying to see if it was the cause of the slide attack, but it looks like the fire was already there.

Rael_Oblivion

I don't know, I've watched that a few times trying to see if it was the cause of the slide attack, but it looks like the fire was already there.
I've watched it too and I agree, it looks like the fire is already there. Based on Sora's movements and the position of the flames, there's no way that Sora's motion could have caused the flame based on the angles of him and the fire.

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
It is. All press releases worldwide have only mentioned PS4. Trailer only mentions PS4.

It's PS4.

But there's a difference between saying "exclusive to PS4" and just saying "coming to PS4".

And that's still kinda weird. Why wouldn't they release the older games on X1? I don't want an X1, so it's not effecting me any. That's just weirdly bad marketing. Or maybe it actually isn't (assuming they figured they'd lose money porting it to X1). But then why port KH3 in the first place?

Meh. Whatever. I'm hype for this game nshit.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I cut the KH3 portion to be by itself, for anyone who prefers it like that.

[video=youtube;LIM_4IGAarY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIM_4IGAarY&feature=youtu.be&a[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back