• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► I need help. I'm so scared. ;-;

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
The reason is a tomboy likes me. 😱😱😱 What do I do? How do though act? Hey ban me if you will, but I'm scared of because a tomboy likes me. So please help me on what to do.

aqualight

Not sure if i quite get your problem. I can't tell if the feelings mutual or not. Just like do whatever you usually do and if they confront you about it just like answer what ya feel? Just be honest with whatever answer you give. It seems like the thought of being liked by specifically a tomboy scares you, I don't get why tho.

Awards
Not sure if i quite get your problem. I can't tell if the feelings mutual or not. Just like do whatever you usually do and if they confront you about it just like answer what ya feel? Just be honest with whatever answer you give. It seems like the thought of being liked by specifically a tomboy scares you, I don't get why tho.

It's because I don't know how tomboys act. I'm clueless with tomboys. And I don't know how to act around her. ;-;

aqualight

I am not the master of tomboys, not the master of talking. But i don't think i find myself acting that differently around people of different genders, so like i can't really guide you on how to act around her. all i can offer to say to you is that just be yourself, act/do whatever makes you most comfortable.

Awards
I mean I did talk to her to day. Side note she dress like Tony Hawk. I asked her does she like, and she said yes. I was surprised. O.O

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
treat her like a fucking person dude. don't jump the gun and assume they want to fuck like every other girl you know. be a friend.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
It really just is not a big deal, dude. You have got to loosen up.

The point of developing a relationship is getting to know the person. So once you get to know her by communicating with her comfort zones will be established.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Geeeze, it seems like every other thing that happens to you is the prelude to the end. She's a person. Treat her like a friend! It's not that hard.

BufferAqua

Bronze Member
Awards
Just get to know the person. Treat her like you treat everyone, and just be yourself to see if she likes you for you and you like her for her. I am not good with talking to people, so this is really the only advice I can give. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back