• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue Announced

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobjam

Awards
Re: Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue announced

Looking at the name again; 'Final Chapter PROLOGUE' - does Square mean that this is the final chapter of the current released games leading into KH3 which this also serves as a prologue to?

OR

Does this title mean that it is the prologue to the Final chapter leading into KH3. I.e is there potential for 2.9 to come around or something and complete the Final Chapter fully? These game titles are hilarious either way =P

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards

But will [Chi] have a Front Cover? I don't want the pages falling out..

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards

But will [Chi] have a Front Cover? I don't want the pages falling out..

Sadly I think that will only be available in JP in the ultimate form of the collector's edition which will come with not only a front cover but a slip as well to prevent pages from sliding out of the sides. Unable to import, NA audiences will be forced to scramble with their pages flying in the wind in what will surely become an epidemic.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards

Sadly I think that will only be available in JP in the ultimate form of the collector's edition which will come with not only a front cover but a slip as well to prevent pages from sliding out of the sides. Unable to import, NA audiences will be forced to scramble with their pages flying in the wind in what will surely become an epidemic.

Japan always get everything good T.T

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards

I do wonder how Unchained Chi will play out now. If 2.8 has everything important, lore-wise, about Chi already in it, then that will make Unchained Chi entirely optional. But I'm guessing they might be doing that on purpose, because I'm sure they're aware that most of the fanbase thinks Unchained is a dumb spinoff, so they're giving them the story in case they don't want to play the game.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Originally released in 2012, KINGDOM HEARTS [Dream Drop Distance] HD is a full-HD remastered version of KINGDOM HEARTS 3D [Dream Drop Distance]. Series protagonists Sora and Riku take on the Mark of Mastery exam in preparation for coming threats. The signature action of the KINGDOM HEARTS series has evolved, allowing players to experience faster-paced battles and exploration at a blistering pace.

This newly remastered title also features:
· KINGDOM HEARTS 0.2 Birth by Sleep A Fragmentary Passage
o A completely new playable episode that links to the story of KINGDOM HEARTS III, taking place after the storyline of KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep played from the perspective of Aqua.
· KINGDOM HEARTS χ [chi] Back Cover (movie)
o A new HD movie that tells the mysterious story of the Foretellers, connecting the earliest parts of the series’ history, showcased in the upcoming mobile title KINGDOM HEARTS Unchained χ[chi].

BC_US.jpg

event_d1_OFF.jpg

battle_riku2_FIX.jpg

KH0.jpg

Event_sora.jpg

Antifa Lockhart

Awards

I'm actually guessing Back Cover will be in III graphics if only for how the stained glass was rendered. As actual stained glass. Not a flat graphic. Hot damn.

Awards

I do wonder how Unchained Chi will play out now. If 2.8 has everything important, lore-wise, about Chi already in it, then that will make Unchained Chi entirely optional. But I'm guessing they might be doing that on purpose, because I'm sure they're aware that most of the fanbase thinks Unchained is a dumb spinoff, so they're giving them the story in case they don't want to play the game.

Well I'm sure this game won't be released until after all of the main story updates for Chi are released.

Heartkeeper

Awards

Still a little salty with Square for not announcing 1.5-2.5 for PS4 but this is an awesome package. I wonder why not X1 release if KHIII is coming to X1 :confused:

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

Wow, could not believe I would wake up to this news!

So it's only for the PS4? Good, that makes two games that I need the PS4 for. =P

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

I thought the name was a bit stupid but when you read it like this:

HD 2.8 (DDD)
Final Chapter (X)
Prologue (BBS 0.2)

it makes sense. The horizontal writing of it made it seem so stupid.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards

I don't want to say anything crazy, but Aqua's titty bounces up and down when she walks.

ayurai

Awards

Right, All I want, other exclusive for Playstation, so i can get excited to play Kingdom Hearts 3 on Xbox One, if I was a new comer and never played other titles... that will be a perfect oportu... oh wait .. no ... WHAT YOUR FUCKING PROBLEM SQUARE?

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows

something i dont understand though, is kingdom hearts x and unchain x the same game? im fighting on whether to play X or not but from the looks of it, i can just watch it once 2.8 comes out.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards

I thought the name was a bit stupid but when you read it like this:

HD 2.8 (DDD)
Final Chapter (X)
Prologue (BBS 0.2)

it makes sense. The horizontal writing of it made it seem so stupid.

Brilliant. Just like how "remix" was specifically spelled "ReMIX" to signify the inclusion of the various "Re" and "FINAL MIX" titles that were included.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

something i dont understand though, is kingdom hearts x and unchain x the same game? im fighting on whether to play X or not but from the looks of it, i can just watch it once 2.8 comes out.
Unchained X is a more streamlined version of X. They tell pretty much the same story, but the smart phone version features going to worlds on missions whereas the browser version features those missions as "stories" in open world environments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back