• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

CERN Keyblade

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRealAnsem

Banned
B7J5bZhCYAAcPa4.jpg

Anagram

Banned
But it is. IT'S SATANS KEYBLADE! TheRealAnsem FINALLY GOT IT DISLODGED FROM HIS ASS!!!!

TheRealAnsem

Banned
lol a keyblade isnt even a keyblade its a elongated blunt object just like this key its just missing the key chain. not to mention CERN doesnt have any doors, its a particle collider. the key is symbolic.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Pfft, just shut up and give it to me already. I wanna save the worlds too!

Oh, oh, wait, are you saying that ALL skeleton keys (including ones made before 2002) are Keyblades?! I gotta get me some of those!

TheRealAnsem

Banned
Brendan-Fraser-chuffed-clap-clapping-good-one-happy-laughing-LOL-spazzing-GIF.gif

Your so sad dude haha

Do you actually think i care what an illegitimate child who doesn't know the difference between your and YOU'RE thinks?

Not to mention you dont have a single relavent thing to say nor do you actually consider or weigh the information, before you, accurately. Maybe if you start paying attention and actually THINKING you'd know how to spell YOU'RE.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
You know you're posting in Forum Insanity and inviting this type of response, right? Or do you seriously not know that?

TheRealAnsem

Banned
Pfft, just shut up and give it to me already. I wanna save the worlds too!

Oh, oh, wait, are you saying that ALL skeleton keys (including ones made before 2002) are Keyblades?! I gotta get me some of those!

At this point im saying you guys arnt knowledgeable enough to know what im saying (saying nicely) are all skeleton keys a key blade? Um no but a keyblade is a skeleton key.

But the LHC key might as well have an LHC key chain hanging from it. Not to mention tge key is symbolic of LHC,s ability to open doors to other realms.

TheRealAnsem

Banned
You know you're posting in Forum Insanity and inviting this type of response, right? Or do you seriously not know that?
Im not posting here most of my threads are being moved here for no good reason. And how am i inviting responses that dont consider whats being said?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
So why did you name the thread "CERN Keyblade" if you are saying it isn't a Keyblade?

Forum Insanity = trolling grounds. Your posts are nonsensical. They make zero sense logically despite your insistence that they do and we are all just "unintelligent" and cannot understand your higher level of thinking.

Maybe you should just let us uncultured swine remain ignorant to the truth that is oh so clear to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back