• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3?

Could you possibly be able to link us to where we could find the interview? I'm not saying I don't trust you, just any evidence to this would be nice :D

That interview doesn't exist unless it just happened and I'm unaware of it.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com

Yeah, I never saw anything like that either. Definitely not one that named the worlds by name.

TSUSMC9

I submitted a link and it's awaiting approval by moderators but here's a quote actually saying by name the worlds will not be included.

That being said, Nomura did speak with some certainty as to the Disney-themed worlds "Kingdom Hearts III" won't contain. He wasn't able to confirm any new additions beyond the "Tangled" and Olympus Coliseum locales shown at
E3 2015, but there was suggestion that returning worlds from the original "Kingdom Hearts" or "Kingdom Hearts II" would be very limited. Specifically, his two favorite past creations, The Pride Lands and Halloweentown, won't make it into the final game.

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards

XionRoxasSora

I really really would want a Treasure planet world. And now it could be possible because we know [FONT=Roboto, arial, sans-serif]Roy Conli is the art director for Tangled and Big Hero 6 and those are confirmed to be in kingdom hearts 3. Now all that's left it Treasure Planet.[/FONT]
url.jpg

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards

My top 10 world list, including Pixar films, in no specific order for KH3. I'm ecstatic that 2 of them have already been confirmed and didn't really feel like replacing them since they were huge wins for me.

1. Bis Hero 6 c:
2. Tangled c:
3. Wreck-it-Ralph
4. Aladdin and the King of Thieves
5. Brave
6. Toy Story
7. The Incredibles
8. Monsters Inc.
9. The Princess and the Frog
10. Beauty and the Beast but with diddlying Gaston COME ON SE WHAT A MISSED OPPORTUNITY

Just kind of felt like making a new list since I haven't in a really long time and we're finally at the point where announcements are happening.

Some new worlds i think could appear:

1. Treasure Planet
2. Wreck-it-Ralph
3. Pocahontas
4. Frozen
5. Corpse bride (i don't know if it belongs to Disney, but it's similar to HalloweenTown, so why not? ;D)
6. Brave
7. Tangled (confirmed)
8. Big hero 6
9. Monsters, Inc (it would be weird if they include this world, but i think it could work)
10. The emperor's new groove
11. WALL-E
12. Toy story
13. The jungle book
14. Atlantis: the lost empire
15. Star wars

I think these could be fine, what do you think? :)

Scorseselover

Some new worlds i think could appear:

1. Treasure Planet
2. Wreck-it-Ralph
3. Pocahontas
4. Frozen
5. Corpse bride (i don't know if it belongs to Disney, but it's similar to HalloweenTown, so why not? ;D)
6. Brave
7. Tangled (confirmed)
8. Big hero 6
9. Monsters, Inc (it would be weird if they include this world, but i think it could work)
10. The emperor's new groove
11. WALL-E
12. Toy story
13. The jungle book
14. Atlantis: the lost empire
15. Star wars

I think these could be fine, what do you think? :)
Nope. Corpse Bride is Warner Bros

Reanbell

Website
twitter.com

I want to see Treasure Planet more than anything, I feel like it's a really under-rated film... but since they already have Tangled and Big Hero 6, they should go the full way and throw Treasure Planet there too. B)

I'm actually really surprised there was never a Pocahontas world, I think it would be amazing (as long as it does dig into the sequel film stuff) I'd love to see it ~!

And finally Toy Story is one I have wanted since I first played the game. It would be fantastic good fun. uvu

gibbs615

I agree with ya and I want that world to be "Sofia the First"!

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

who are you agreeing with? also, i don't know how the decision-making for worlds work but i don't think any of the DJ shows have an olaf's chance in the underworld.

gibbs615

I was agreeing with user JOESTOPHELES. And I don't know how either but i'm hoping those people have been looking over the web at fan discussions like this on KH Insider while making the game so far and that they saw MY sugesstion for that Sofia to be in it and were interested cause they SHOULD know it can be a GOOD idea for a mini-game world.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards

What is it with you and that show? It's not a movie, it's not a timeless classic, and it's aimed towards little girls. What would make that a good choice for a game like KH, especially when Nomura's explicitly stated that even Sora's going to be more mature this time around?

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards

Please tell me that this isn't turn out like Larxene012? Please?

Probably not, but I'll just lose it if he starts getting all irate and creates five different flamewars over this.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

Please tell me that this isn't turn out like Larxene012? Please?
i was thinking the same thing lmao

who here says gravity falls would make a great side world?

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards

Everybody I Don't think Nomura and Disney will never get into TV shows so stop if with Sofia the first or this gravity falls worlds

Last edited:

Morgenstern

Awards

Everybody I think Nomura and Disney will ever get into TV shows so stop if with Sofia the first or this gravity falls worlds

You head him guys, Nomura and Disney will ever get into TV shows, so lets focus on House of Mouse instead :p

And remember if you have a specific thing to say, even a minor misspelling would turn it into the opposite of what you really meant

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards

You head him guys, Nomura and Disney will ever get into TV shows, so lets focus on House of Mouse instead :p

And remember if you have a specific thing to say, even a minor misspelling would turn it into the opposite of what you really meant
Sorry it hard to type on my phone anyway Disney and square are not going to use TV shows maybe as cameos like Scrooge was but not as worlds

Back