• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Development Team Report #11

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kazr10

Bronze Member
Awards
New Story Developments

Story updates for Daybreak Town will be added after the maintenance on 3rd September.

PeMcI3V.png

Keyblade Level Cap Increment

In late September, the level cap for all the Keyblades, except Moogle of Glory, will be increased.

HraiHiY.png

Release of KINGDOM HEARTS Unchained χ

The smartphone application "KINGDOM HEARTS Unchained χ" will be released in September. Register now to receive special wallpapers for your smartphone!

2nd Anniversary Survey

Thank you very much for the great amount of response. The development staff have taken them into deep consideration to plan for future events.

Dispatch of 2nd Anniversary Rewards

To the winners of the postcards and sticker sets, delivery will be made to the address you have provided from 27th August.

9rD2ANJ.png

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
Thanks for the translations Kazr10, although this has to be the smallest development report to date. Hopefully we get a major story update this time not something lukewarm like the story of the Anniversary event.

It seems Ephemera is really "dead" though, black & white can only mean it's a flashback.

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
Accidentally pre-registered with my main e-mail instead of my Yahoo!JP address

Hopefully that doesn't bone me when the US version releases

YukiYashaH

Awards
Thanks for the update, Kazr! But maan, just when I FINALLY maxed my keyblade to 43 D:

radiantmemories

Thanks for the translations Kazr10, although this has to be the smallest development report to date. Hopefully we get a major story update this time not something lukewarm like the story of the Anniversary event.

It seems Ephemera is really "dead" though, black & white can only mean it's a flashback.

Wait, where is it reveled that he dies? I thought he just goes into the tower and doesn't show up to meet the player.

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
Wait, where is it reveled that he dies? I thought he just goes into the tower and doesn't show up to meet the player.
It wasn't revealed, it's just widely assumed (at least I thought so). Maybe he's just a damsel in distress but given the origin of his name there wasn't much hope to begin with.

MaxialstarOA

I really hope the game comes reaaaaaally soon after the Japan release. Like a week or two. From the recent screeenshoots of UX seems like that most of the graphics are in English already and that means they just have to translate the normal text

I hope that they really show off the fact that they're aiming for global release with this game.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
I really do hope he isn't dead. nobody dies in this series so Ephemera can't die either...*wishful thinking*
Same, but with his name meaning to "exist for only a short period of time" I'm always expecting he'll die at some point... :(
Don't die Ephemera! D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back