• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Just got platinum trophy in KH 1.5!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarrenKH94

It took me a year but I finally platted it lol.
Cleared the game on proud last year, did all the hard stuff, level 100, all secret bosses etc and afterwards I just wasn't bothered completing it two more times after putting so much time into that play through. Well a year passed, and my hunger for KH was at me, put it in a few days back and completed it two more times in 20 hours. And loved every minute of it. Nice little challenge to doing undefeated+unchanged on beginner, as you are so weak. Plus I didn't know about the Str and Defense boosts until right before Chernabog.

All time favourite game and series.

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
Congrats, Darren, especially on the undefeated+unchanged challenge, I still haven't been able to work up the courage to do that.

Rosebudx

Awards
It took me a year but I finally platted it lol.
Cleared the game on proud last year, did all the hard stuff, level 100, all secret bosses etc and afterwards I just wasn't bothered completing it two more times after putting so much time into that play through. Well a year passed, and my hunger for KH was at me, put it in a few days back and completed it two more times in 20 hours. And loved every minute of it. Nice little challenge to doing undefeated+unchanged on beginner, as you are so weak. Plus I didn't know about the Str and Defense boosts until right before Chernabog.

All time favourite game and series.

I just played the Final Mix version for the first time gunning for these trophies, as well as the Speedster. T_T I was swimming through it, even beat all of the Coliseum through the Hercules cup, but then Dragon!Maleficent proved...trying, to say the least. Then freaking Chernabog...man oh man, did that take a while. And I knew about the Strength and Defense Ups from the beginning...

But anyhow, well done!

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Congratz!
This platinum trophy always makes me sad. Why? I forgot that you get all gummi-blueprints by bringing all 99 dalmatians home. So I actually did ALL of the gummiship-missions to get them, and some of those were a pain you cannot imagine Q__Q

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
Congratz!
This platinum trophy always makes me sad. Why? I forgot that you get all gummi-blueprints by bringing all 99 dalmatians home. So I actually did ALL of the gummiship-missions to get them, and some of those were a pain you cannot imagine Q__Q

Don't worry, VoidGear, you don't get blueprints from the Dalmatians, just gummis, so you didn't waste any time at all!

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Don't worry, VoidGear, you don't get blueprints from the Dalmatians, just gummis, so you didn't waste any time at all!

Oh, you don't? Geeee, I'm so happy.
Although I do feel a little trolled now. I remember exactly how a friend made fun of me for doing those missions for platinum. So he either never got the platinum himself or...yeah...trolled me. -.-

DarrenKH94

Thanks guys. The unchanged + undefeated ones together were pretty nice. Didn't have too many bad moments. Just a whole game of weak character til the end lol. The first real test was riku 2. He took me I think 5 times to get his movement down then I bet him. I got lucky on Chernny. I bet him on my first go. But what's hard after him is that you have to beat all those waves of angels and invisibles to get to the final room. And I had some close moments there where I was near death a few times but thankfully made it in one go. I died once fighting ansem on the end of the world, which was a pain cause I had to fight his whole thing again. But I made sure to get him second time asking.

I remember when I was ten and completing this game 100% and seeing the secret ending. I had bought the game guide book so that helped me, as I didn't have the internet back then, and to this day I still use that book playing.

Last edited:

DarrenKH94

Trust me @void gear
I know how much of a pain some of them are. They have some extremely challenging ones.

Last edited:

DarrenKH94

Congrats, Darren, especially on the undefeated+unchanged challenge, I still haven't been able to work up the courage to do that.

Its not to bad at all really. I made a few mistakes however. I started with the sword and staff which is not ideal as I never got leaf bracer which would have been handy and some other abilities. Just chose the shield and staff at the beginning and chose answers to make you an early starter. The rest is pretty good and you should be level 50-55 by the end due to starting with the 30% extra exp ribbon.

Hallow Bastion is where you feel it. But I've cleared that place so much now its second nature. You should clear it fine and I can throw you any tips if you need any :)

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Huh, Undefeated and Unchanging? I did that once, and even got Speedster on the way too. But darn, even on Beginner, it got pretty rough at The End of the World. Stupid Ansem and his stupid gutship...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back