• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kingdom hearts bible correlations

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
kairi tempted riku. kairi is lucifer, not ansem SOD.
Kairi made Riku see that there's something beyond his little world, he made him see that we don't all live in the same world like what happened in Bioshock (from my last comment), Ansem is the one who tempted Riku after that.

if you didnt notice, this is the SAME EXACT scene when riku steps into the darkness but instead of darkness, its water that we see is taking over riku.
The Flood in Genesis :)

Kairi is Eve but eve was also tempted by the Serpent, She is "mother" if you've read about her (Saturn), "Sora don't ever change", implying that she want her children to remain with her and never evolve (she don't always take this role however as symbols change in media like this.)
She also never wanted Riku to leave and she hate the darkness, "You know, Riku's changed..." as if it was a bad thing which it was.

xehanort is the father God and Ansem SOD is jesus and DIZ is the anti christ.
That one is funny and you're actually 100% spot on, Diz is Anti Christ because Diz is the false identity, the mask only showing one red eye, ha ha, beneath the mask which is Satan lies the Kingdom of God, that's why Ansem the Wise sacrifice himself at the end and "Carry his cross".
"The Kingdom of Satan is built before the Kingdom of God" - Bible

TheRealAnsem

Banned
If people want, I can make an actual thread to discuss religious references in Kingdom Hearts. There is clearly enough to be explored about it. Y'know, without ridiculous comparisons being made.

please stop calling my comparisons ridiculous before you even stop to consider them adequately thats the same respect id show you.

TheRealAnsem

Banned
Kairi made Riku see that there's something beyond his little world, he made him see that we don't all live in the same world like what happened in Bioshock (from my last comment), Ansem is the one who tempted Riku after that.

The Flood in Genesis :)

Kairi is Eve but eve was also tempted by the Serpent, She is "mother" if you've read about her (Saturn), "Sora don't ever change", implying that she want her children to remain with her and never evolve (she don't always take this role however as symbols change in media like this.)
She also never wanted Riku to leave and she hate the darkness, "You know, Riku's changed..." as if it was a bad thing which it was.

That one is funny and you're actually 100% spot on, Diz is Anti Christ because Diz is the false identity, the mask only showing one red eye, ha ha, beneath the mask which is Satan lies the Kingdom of God, that's why Ansem the Wise sacrifice himself at the end and "Carry his cross".
"The Kingdom of Satan is built before the Kingdom of God" - Bible

ok we obviously disagree on a lot
the only problem is that kairis name means sea. and biblically the sea is the abyss and the place where leviathan, the serpent resides.

the serpent is also an ancient symbol of dualism and its was kairi who appeared to riku in KH:COM in pure light and told him not to fear the darkness which a allowed him to cut through the illusion, KAIRI is the one who deceived him and this is the same reason riku walks the middle road or the road of dualism.

thats why KH 1.5 has the black and white checker board floor.

also Ansem SOD a being of pure darkness, being a heartless was crucified at Kingdom hearts.
and is filled with pure light.

jesus was a being of pure light who was filled with pure darkness when he took on the sins of the world. so its actually an inversion of what happened in the bible.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
you're wrong have you ever read revalations? yea, jesus returns as a righteous judge and slays all the unrighteous.

Ahem. Note the "righteous vs. unrighteous" part there. Both Xehanort and Ansem SoD, no matter what way you spin it, are pretty damn unrighteous. Jesus goes all judgement day to DESTROY EVIL. MX and Ansem SoD are evil. Got it memorized?

Also, if you were looking for people to take your theory seriously, Forum Insanity is not the place for you. Here, nothing is supposed to be taken seriously, and as far as I can tell, you aren't joking about this.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
isaiah 45:7
I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all thesethings.
one of the most misunderstood lines ever, He create Light.... He make peace...
If there was always one temperature would it be cold or hot?
Neither, temperature would not exist.
God create Light, by doing that he also create darkness, there can not be one without the other, they talk about that in Cinderella in BBS.

2 Corinthians 1:22

and he has identified us as his own by placing the Holy Spirit in our hearts as the first installment that guarantees everything he has promised us.

1 john 4:13
13By this we know that we abide in Him and He in us, because He has given us of His Spirit.
There's a much more important line: "the letter kills, the spirit give life".
When you learn that you can learn to read again.
Xehanort take our hearts and connect our bodies to his heart, thus we all become the same, this is the same as the fake KH in KH II or KH I as well except the worlds represent people.
The satanic ego just copy everything but in the spirit everything is made new.
The spirit don't take over your ego and steal your persona, the spirit of God give life and renew your persona.
Furthermore the 12 represent the mind, it's the cycle we go through, the zodiac and the 12 different types of brain wires or whatever (look it up), the seven represent the spirit and the chakras, the princesses.
Satan want to control the spirit and ride it like an enslaved seven headed beast (revelations).

if you dont agree with my analysis then please respect my theory and leave it alone, no one asked you to comment
Ha ha, That's the grace of Satan, if she really cared for you she'd smack that false ego of yours until there's nothing left.
Jesus went from city to city getting in to fights you know, and he will "return to slay the unrighteous."
None of that mean what you think it mean, you expect him to show up riding a flying horse from the sky?

TheRealAnsem

Banned
Ahem. Note the "righteous vs. unrighteous" part there. Both Xehanort and Ansem SoD, no matter what way you spin it, are pretty damn unrighteous. Jesus goes all judgement day to DESTROY EVIL. MX and Ansem SoD are evil. Got it memorized?

Also, if you were looking for people to take your theory seriously, Forum Insanity is not the place for you. Here, nothing is supposed to be taken seriously, and as far as I can tell, you aren't joking about this.

i didnt post this here and it was moved here. also you need to read the bible what God considers unrighteous is far more than what you do. a lot of people find his rules and regulations hard to live by.
of course KH is an inversion of the bible so they make God look evil from their perspective. i mean afterall God does want to destroy the world in revalations and unleash all kinds of calamity.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
If We Disagree that mean we just make up opinions, I don't, I could be wrong on certain things but I deal with truth, not opinion, that mean I'm right or wrong (or inbetween) but I'm not "Disagreeing" with anyone.
My opinions concern what food I like, what women look the best and what smell just stink etc, anything else I try to get rid of as soon as I discover I have an opinion about something stupid.

the serpent is also an ancient symbol of dualism and its was kairi who appeared to riku in KH:COM in pure light and told him not to fear the darkness which a allowed him to cut through the illusion, KAIRI is the one who deceived him and this is the same reason riku walks the middle road or the road of dualism.
hahahaha, seriously, that really made me laugh lol.
You don't have a clue what the middle path is as you're the one stuck in the tree's of good and evil.
I'll be back soon, have to give somebody a ride.

Spockanort if this discussion go out of control, please make another thread like you teased before or don't close this one, pretty please :)

TheRealAnsem

Banned
one of the most misunderstood lines ever, He create Light.... He make peace...
If there was always one temperature would it be cold or hot?
Neither, temperature would not exist.
God create Light, by doing that he also create darkness, there can not be one without the other, they talk about that in Cinderella in BBS.

There's a much more important line: "the letter kills, the spirit give life".
When you learn that you can learn to read again.
Xehanort take our hearts and connect our bodies to his heart, thus we all become the same, this is the same as the fake KH in KH II or KH I as well except the worlds represent people.
The satanic ego just copy everything but in the spirit everything is made new.
The spirit don't take over your ego and steal your persona, the spirit of God give life and renew your persona.
Furthermore the 12 represent the mind, it's the cycle we go through, the zodiac and the 12 different types of brain wires or whatever (look it up), the seven represent the spirit and the chakras, the princesses.
Satan want to control the spirit and ride it like an enslaved seven headed beast (revelations).

Ha ha, That's the grace of Satan, if she really cared for you she'd smack that false ego of yours until there's nothing left.
Jesus went from city to city getting in to fights you know, and he will "return to slay the unrighteous."
None of that mean what you think it mean, you expect him to show up riding a flying horse from the sky?

the bible says you are wrong.
2 corinthians 6:14
14Do not be bound together with unbelievers; for what partnership have righteousness and lawlessness, or what fellowship has light with darkness?

none! so unlike Kingdom hearts that says light and darkness are two sides to the same coin and dependent upon one another the bible says there is no light in darkness and no darkness in light.

also a debate goes point for point. i notice alot of my post and points are being completely ignored.

the spirit of God is given unto us so that we may have his mind, we are to be like him. this is the walk of the faith, to be more like God and his son, so what are you talking about?

and when he gives us HIS SPIRIT he gives us a piece of him JUST LIKE XEHANORT.

of course KH is disney so its perverted.

TheRealAnsem

Banned
also the coliseum is the bible verse. revalation 3:9 9Behold, I will cause those of the synagogue of Satan, who say that they are Jews and are not, but lie-- I will make them come and bow down at your feet, and make them know that I have loved you.

now go and watch the scene in KH when sora comes to the coliseum the first time and replace the word, "heroes" with "HEBREWS"

also notice that when you approach phil he is standing right in front of the sign that says "RULES"

he then tells you you arnt heroes is you cant move the block which he himself can not move.

phil is also a faun or a pan God which looks like conventional depictions of satan.

phil then has you learn all sorts of magick spells. the synagogue of satan indeed

also phil or "satan" runs the games.

can anyone say zionism?

Last edited:

TheRealAnsem

Banned
If We Disagree that mean we just make up opinions, I don't, I could be wrong on certain things but I deal with truth, not opinion, that mean I'm right or wrong (or inbetween) but I'm not "Disagreeing" with anyone.
My opinions concern what food I like, what women look the best and what smell just stink etc, anything else I try to get rid of as soon as I discover I have an opinion about something stupid.

hahahaha, seriously, that really made me laugh lol.
You don't have a clue what the middle path is as you're the one stuck in the tree's of good and evil.
I'll be back soon, have to give somebody a ride.

Spockanort if this discussion go out of control, please make another thread like you teased before or don't close this one, pretty please :)

you say you in the middle but you are out right rejecting my analysis.

you say i dont have n o clue what the middle road is but you support this with nothing?

also you wont address that the serpent is the symbol of dualism you wont address that kairi is the one who told riku not to fear the dark which allowed him to cut through the illusion the fact that riku thanks kairi saying if she had never showed up he never would have "thought" of what he did on the island.

yea maybe you guys can just disscuss your faulty theories among yourself all the while missing the true message behind kingdom hearts. you got opinions boy but i got facts. i have decoded kingdom hearts so i dont have to wonder. seems like you are just being bias. i just wanted this to be a disscussion but you attacking me saying i dont understand shit that i brough up and you offer no support or proof that i dont know or understand.

a debate goes point for point. i address what you say, you address what i say but youve been skipping over shit i say and out right ignoring some of my points.

its because you cant address because its the truth.

TheRealAnsem

Banned
Minor nitpick: "Adam" does not mean "earth." It's an ancient word for "man" or "human."

The X-Blade is "the keys to the kingdom of heaven." They're both made of opposites combined in one (light and darkness, mortal and divine, respectively) and they are both meant to access an otherwise unobtainable realm.

My English teacher once told me, "If you're looking for themes, start with drawing parallels to the Bible." Considering it's such an ancient text, it's no small wonder that a ton of themes and symbolism in modern culture can be found in there.

look a little deeper, adam does mean earth dude. its as simple as a google search.

TheRealAnsem

Banned
Adam masc. proper name, Biblical name of the first man, progenitor of the human race, from Hebrew adam "man," literally "(the one formed from the) ground" (Hebrew adamah "ground"); compare Latin homo "man," humanus "human," humus "earth, ground, soil." To not know (someone) from Adam "not know him at all" is first recorded 1784.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards

you say i dont have n o clue what the middle road is but you support this with nothing?

also you wont address that the serpent is the symbol of dualism you wont address that kairi is the one who told riku not to fear the dark which allowed him to cut through the illusion the fact that riku thanks kairi saying if she had never showed up he never would have "thought" of what he did on the island.

yea maybe you guys can just disscuss your faulty theories among yourself all the while missing the true message behind kingdom hearts. you got opinions boy but i got facts. i have decoded kingdom hearts so i dont have to wonder. seems like you are just being bias. i just wanted this to be a disscussion but you attacking me saying i dont understand shit that i brough up and you offer no support or proof that i dont know or understand.

a debate goes point for point. i address what you say, you address what i say but youve been skipping over shit i say and out right ignoring some of my points.

Another problem: most of the Biblical examples that you are using are symbols and metaphors in and of themselves. But I'm gonna skip that and get to something that won't take an essay to explain...

Kairi isn't the "serpent" of this story. The snake was actively tempting the sods in the garden, trying to lead them astray. Kairi never did anything of the sort; her arrival at the islands just confirmed that there were other worlds out there. And thanks to the retcon in BBS, Riku already knew about other worlds before Kairi even showed up; he was able to guess that Terra wasn't from the islands, and Terra did nothing to convince him otherwise.

And Kairi wasn't the one who told Riku to "take the middle path." That was Namine speaking through an image of Kairi.

And no, stop acting like a freaking snob about this. Your theories, just like ours, are built upon your interpretations of thematic literature. There's more than one way to interpret a text, and there is not a single true way to do it. You damn well do not have "facts," not any more than the rest of us.

You're reminding me of Larxene012. She always complained about how no one was accepting or "tolerant" of her theories, but she also refused to take any other user's opinion into account. She shoved everyone's input aside and declared that she had to be right, insulting everyone who said otherwise. You aren't gonna convince anyone like this, buddy. If that's what you're looking to do, then change your method, cause shouting down people with your so-called "facts" is just gonna make people mad.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
the only problem is that kairis name means sea. and biblically the sea is the abyss and the place where leviathan, the serpent resides.

thats why KH 1.5 has the black and white checker board floor.

also Ansem SOD a being of pure darkness, being a heartless was crucified at Kingdom hearts.
and is filled with pure light.

jesus was a being of pure light who was filled with pure darkness when he took on the sins of the world. so its actually an inversion of what happened in the bible.

Again with the letter kill and the spirit give life, the sea is not the abyss, it can be but more then that it's the emotional nature.
If you fear the darkness you fear looking at yourself, you fear looking at your ego and how evil you have become or your lustful desires etc, all of which have to be acknowledged to fight or they will have full control of you, Riku was scared of being scared more then anything.
Again play Persona 4.

Satan and God are Mirror Versions so they'd be defeated in opposite ways.
However the major difference is Ansem had the entire world in his hands yet the door at the center of the world opened and let 'out' the light from inside.
With Jesus he walked the middle path, everyone stood on the side lines and spit on him as he carried his own cross, his burden, he stood up for himself and God, he did not join Legion on the side lines.
The Cross is the X-blade, the burning sword in the middle.
Everyone always pick sides but Jesus stood in the middle, not caring what other people think.
So Jesus was sent down to Hell in to the pit of darkness, in to the tomb with him.
Jesus was imprisoned in his Crown of Thorns, the letter kills, the thorns are the thoughts, the same thorns Maleficent use.
Ansem got blasted and free'd, truly, he was freed when that happened, his heart got set free but his body trapped it again and thus he was reborn.

Also about Jesus not caring about everyone's opinions - Don't fear the darkness, the outside, Lucifer Light bringer = the outside light.
Fear God, that's what that mean, when you fear the darkness you are worried about everyone's opinions about you, when you fear God you are worried about what you might actually become.
If you fear looking bad you'll become bad, you'll get dragged toward that, if you fear God you'll get pulled to God.
Does that make sense because it's hard to explain depending on how much understanding you already have.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJWcrMdzMLs&index=26&list=PLAzuNEPIFEpysV8i818Kz3dKcQ_WGJOVp

More about the middle path coming up.

TheRealAnsem

Banned
Another problem: most of the Biblical examples that you are using are symbols and metaphors in and of themselves. But I'm gonna skip that and get to something that won't take an essay to explain...

Kairi isn't the "serpent" of this story. The snake was actively tempting the sods in the garden, trying to lead them astray. Kairi never did anything of the sort; her arrival at the islands just confirmed that there were other worlds out there. And thanks to the retcon in BBS, Riku already knew about other worlds before Kairi even showed up; he was able to guess that Terra wasn't from the islands, and Terra did nothing to convince him otherwise.

And Kairi wasn't the one who told Riku to "take the middle path." That was Namine speaking through an image of Kairi.

And no, stop acting like a freaking snob about this. Your theories, just like ours, are built upon your interpretations of thematic literature. There's more than one way to interpret a text, and there is not a single true way to do it. You damn well do not have "facts," not any more than the rest of us.

You're reminding me of Larxene012. She always complained about how no one was accepting or "tolerant" of her theories, but she also refused to take any other user's opinion into account. She shoved everyone's input aside and declared that she had to be right, insulting everyone who said otherwise. You aren't gonna convince anyone like this, buddy. If that's what you're looking to do, then change your method, cause shouting down people with your so-called "facts" is just gonna make people mad.

the first thing i didnt was tell vanitas 666 i liked his insight, he started being condescending first i just responded. also no namine is actually kairi and there is a reason why he saw her as kairi when all that happened.

like you said riku knew of other worlds from terra right but what kairi did was tempt both boys sexually.

two boys on an island then a girl shows up and the world falls into darkness.
they were both tempted by a women or female.

but thats too much to go into and you guys aint seeing this so you wont see that either

TheRealAnsem

Banned
Again with the letter kill and the spirit give life, the sea is not the abyss, it can be but more then that it's the emotional nature.
If you fear the darkness you fear looking at yourself, you fear looking at your ego and how evil you have become or your lustful desires etc, all of which have to be acknowledged to fight or they will have full control of you, Riku was scared of being scared more then anything.
Again play Persona 4.

Satan and God are Mirror Versions so they'd be defeated in opposite ways.
However the major difference is Ansem had the entire world in his hands yet the door at the center of the world opened and let 'out' the light from inside.
With Jesus he walked the middle path, everyone stood on the side lines and spit on him as he carried his own cross, his burden, he stood up for himself and God, he did not join Legion on the side lines.
The Cross is the X-blade, the burning sword in the middle.
Everyone always pick sides but Jesus stood in the middle, not caring what other people think.
So Jesus was sent down to Hell in to the pit of darkness, in to the tomb with him.
Jesus was imprisoned in his Crown of Thorns, the letter kills, the thorns are the thoughts, the same thorns Maleficent use.
Ansem got blasted and free'd, truly, he was freed when that happened, his heart got set free but his body trapped it again and thus he was reborn.

Also about Jesus not caring about everyone's opinions - Don't fear the darkness, the outside, Lucifer Light bringer = the outside light.
Fear God, that's what that mean, when you fear the darkness you are worried about everyone's opinions about you, when you fear God you are worried about what you might actually become.
If you fear looking bad you'll become bad, you'll get dragged toward that, if you fear God you'll get pulled to God.
Does that make sense because it's hard to explain depending on how much understanding you already have.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJWcrMdzMLs&index=26&list=PLAzuNEPIFEpysV8i818Kz3dKcQ_WGJOVp

More about the middle path coming up.

i never said the middle path was evil infact i fully recognize that rikus character is man and his story is about mans struggle with the darkness in side him.

however Yahushuah walked the NARROW path not the middle path because light hath no fellowship with darkness.
Yahushuah didnt become a being of darkness until he took on the sins of the world before that he was pure light. but what you said does make a lot of sense and reminds be of the bible verse, judge ourselves and we will not be judged.

but why do you think kairi feel to the islands just like lucifer fell like lightning?

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
like you said riku knew of other worlds from terra right but what kairi did was tempt both boys sexually.
I hope that you aren't suggesting that the world ended because of teenage hormones.

*sigh* Just because some teenage boys like a teenage girl does not mean that the girl is Satan spawn. It's perfectly normal. If it wasn't, then I and a lot of other females out there are pretty evil too.

The world didn't end because Kairi showed up; the two events are related, however, because they're both Ansem SoD's doing. He's the one who sent Kairi adrift in the first place, and the reason why all the worlds were falling into darkness at such a rapid rate.

Also, Kairi fell out of the sky because that's just how the KH universe works. When you arrive in a new world, unless you're using a portal, you'll fall out of the sky. Riku and Sora have done this too, but I don't hear you calling them evil...

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
also the coliseum is the bible verse. revalation 3:9 9Behold, I will cause those of the synagogue of Satan, who say that they are Jews and are not, but lie-- I will make them come and bow down at your feet, and make them know that I have loved you.

now go and watch the scene in KH when sora comes to the coliseum the first time and replace the word, "heroes" with "HEBREWS"

also notice that when you approach phil he is standing right in front of the sign that says "RULES"

he then tells you you arnt heroes is you cant move the block which he himself can not move.

phil is also a faun or a pan God which looks like conventional depictions of satan.

phil then has you learn all sorts of magick spells. the synagogue of satan indeed

also phil or "satan" runs the games.

can anyone say zionism?

OMG, that scene is so brilliant, I can see it now. First there's the Kabbalistic Tree of Life with the arch and stuff, you enter inside, that is inside yourself where people come to slay their demons (that's what you should do when you take the red pill btw, not look for demons everywhere else).
So the goat guy throw all the demons at you lol (but it's just a training exercise to make you stronger? Guesswork here) and after beating the three heads always arguing in your head you find that the keyhole is beneath the rock that the wise men build their house upon. ha ha, Brilliant!

Why'd you have to ruin it by the Zionist propaganda? (I mean I know why, you're under it but still)
Yes, Zionism is evil but Revelation is not talking about them, it's talking about your temple.
You claim to be of God but really you live in the synagogue of Satan, it's a very personal story.
That RULES part was also really cool, the Law is the enemy and so is Phil but at the same time he's there to make you stronger.

This is from an Elder Scrolls book:
I ask you again to imagine for me. This time you are beneath the ground, a tiny acorn planted by some well-meaning elf-maiden of the woodlands for her pleasure. You wish to grow but fear what you may become, so you push off the water, the dirt, the sun, to stay in your hole. But it is in the very pushing that you become a tree, in spite of yourself. How did that happen?
The acorn is a kind of tree-egg in this instance, and the knowledge is water and sun. We are the chicken inside the egg, but also the dirt. The knowledge from the Scrolls is what we push against to become full-sighted ourselves.

the bible says you are wrong.
2 corinthians 6:14
14Do not be bound together with unbelievers; for what partnership have righteousness and lawlessness, or what fellowship has light with darkness?

none! so unlike Kingdom hearts that says light and darkness are two sides to the same coin and dependent upon one another the bible says there is no light in darkness and no darkness in light.
The letter kill

the spirit of God is given unto us so that we may have his mind, we are to be like him. this is the walk of the faith, to be more like God and his son, so what are you talking about?

and when he gives us HIS SPIRIT he gives us a piece of him JUST LIKE XEHANORT.
The spirit give life

You might think I'm going of topic as I leave the bible behind but if you can prove something 100% it doesn't matter what the bible say. However you clearly misunderstand scripture because you lack the spirit of God that allow you read it.
When you try to think your way in to everything you can't and nor can I because our brains are broken so we need Gods spirit to see.
That will not make us all the same like Xehanort does but expand our vision.
Now you gonna say that they take the bible and pervert it by doing the opposite to what the bible say like before with the crucifixion, stop projecting stuff on to the story, it's not there, you add it.
And there's a very simple reason why you add it, you pick sides so you will always look for things to support your side, you're an apple eater through and through.

Light can not exist without darkness and darkness without light, they make each other because they are opposites.
God made light and said it was good so he separated it from the darkness.
The darkness is what separate us and it has a purpose and a use, if you gonna run from it and say everything have to be light you miss the point of living.

Nope, to both of those actually, I disprove your analysis and I struggle to stay on the middle path because I'm an "Israelite" meaning I struggle with God. (I'm not from the physical Zionist Israel thank god)

Didn't I say I was in a rush and then I try to respond to everything else.

Yes the serpent is dualism and time, I think I've addressed the rest already.
The fearing of dark in this or the last comment and the Kairi part I said was the same as in Bioshock Infinite,
She's the spirit so she allow you to see things from other peoples perspectives, Ansem come and take advantage of that.

ha ha, you're an apple eater, that's why you feel that way, because you prefer to live in Satans grace.
Besides I'm talking 50% to myself most of the time as I've been there before myself, that's what give me the right to say all that stuff.
I've had to break my ego down after seeing how fucking sick I was always looking for demons.
Speaking of which Disney is one of the best teachers out there lol, yes most people are stupid and can't see that Elsa leaving for her "Castle of Isolation" is really all about her becoming the whore etc but that was made obvious for the ones who pay any attention as everyone suffer from it and they explain how it was a great mistake while also explaining the laws of polarity.

look a little deeper, adam does mean earth dude. its as simple as a google search.
And to the person you respond to; Hebrew is an amazing language in the way all words have great meaning and correspond to numbers etc etc, all the names in the bible also have very important meanings (though most stories are understandable anyway for the ones who know how to read, I'm still learning.)

TheRealAnsem

Banned
I hope that you aren't suggesting that the world ended because of teenage hormones.

*sigh* Just because some teenage boys like a teenage girl does not mean that the girl is Satan spawn. It's perfectly normal. If it wasn't, then I and a lot of other females out there are pretty evil too.

The world didn't end because Kairi showed up; the two events are related, however, because they're both Ansem SoD's doing. He's the one who sent Kairi adrift in the first place, and the reason why all the worlds were falling into darkness at such a rapid rate.

Also, Kairi fell out of the sky because that's just how the KH universe works. When you arrive in a new world, unless you're using a portal, you'll fall out of the sky. Riku and Sora have done this too, but I don't hear you calling them evil...

because it doesnt fit.
some people think that the fruit in the garden is a reference to a sex act and i agree actually. in the bible cain is actually referred to as the devils son. so its thought by some that the tree of knowledge is actually in reference to a sex act. in fact the biblical word for sex is the word "know" or "knew"

thats why it says" and adam knew his wife. which means had sex with her.

this is in line with the paopu fruit and how it is said to tie to together for eternity, this references the sex act of genesis

in the bible eve ate of the fruit and then brought it unto adam meaning that she actually had sex with the serpent (i know crazy) but some text like the Ethiopian Coptic say that she desired the serpent. also in hebrew the words for serpent is seraph and its actually an order of angel, a seraphim.

so like i said its a perverted version of the bible, so instead of an angel being the tempter they have no made adam and eve two men and acted as if it was the women who was responsible for the tempting when it was actually a gender ambiguous angel of the highest order of seraph, lucifer.

you see the roles are all switched.

riku is Adam but looks effeminate

sora is eve but looks like a boy and kairi is the serpent but looks like a girl.

sora should look like kairi.

riku should look like sora and kairi should look like riku.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back