• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

khi chronicles - taylor tells all

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
Alright boys ive been at khi for 8.25 years now and in honor of this amazing milestone, I'm gonna expose khis dirtiest laundry. I've been a section mod, global mod, super mod, axmin, ffn staff, and all those literally astounding color varieties. I've done laps around the block

Ask me questions and I'll answer them as honestly and to the best ability that I can without jeopardizing the well being and integrity of any internet personas involved

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
Alright boys ive been at khi for 8.25 years now and in honor of this amazing milestone, I'm gonna expose khis dirtiest laundry. I've been a section mod, global mod, super mod, axmin, ffn staff, and all those literally astounding color varieties. I've done laps around the block

Ask me questions and I'll answer them as honestly and to the best ability that I can without jeopardizing the well being and integrity of any internet personas involved

whos the real dark knight

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards

Is Master Spockanort the real slim shady?

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
whos the real dark knight

realistically, probably solar/sunny.

Is Master Spockanort the real slim shady?

i've asked her to please stand up without result.

when does kh3 come out???

soonish??? i don't follow kh anymore!

i stand by it, sure.

after all we've been through, do you still love me taylor?

you adding me on facebook the other day was probably the highlight of my year thus far tbh. i will die every day waiting for you.

haha My post was deleted. cute.

i read it. i'm not really sure how to answer the question nowadays because I'm not on staff anymore.

holy shit when did this happen?

the first time i retired. paolo and eric retired at the same time.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I call bullshit i fought for khi's 1% I'll have you know

Which robin tho?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back