• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Durarara!! x2 Ketsu

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Everyone wants to pick a fight with the Dollars. Last week's episode was awesome seeing everyone team up to fight against those bikers. And now, we get to see the bikers gang leader take on Shizuo and be a womanizer. Who may actually be a bit more insane than Izaya Orihara. Then there's Celty being taken out by a female biker. I'm going to bet she's part of the police force or hired by them.

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
I'm still amazed by how easily DRRR manages to link all of the different character's events together, since the first season of DRRR I've found it incredible.

11/10

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
I'm still amazed by how easily DRRR manages to link all of the different character's events together, since the first season of DRRR I've found it incredible.

11/10

No kidding. My mouth dropped after watching the new episode today. Everything's starting to connect now. I really didn't see this coming and damn, I'm not sure what Mikado is going to do with an offer like that. And dang it, Izaya! You just had to pull another one on Shizuo! What really makes me excited about this season is getting to see the blue squares after hearing about it in last season for a brief time.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
I was briefly worried, we wouldn't be getting another episode after the newest one that aired today. So, I'm kind of bewildered why every where I look says up to ten episodes. :/ Therefore, I'll probably start watching it on Crunchyroll.

Besides that, it was a decent episode this time around. I'm not sure what Mikado is going to do with everything spiraling out of control. And if Masaomi will get off his butt already, because it's driving me crazy that he hasn't by now. Again, it seems like Izaya is pulling the strings... On the other hand, it's cool to see what else Celty can do, you know?

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
So... Am I the only one watching this series dubbed exclusively as the weeks go by? Yes?

...okay.

A

I shoot first there is no shooting back
Awards
So... Am I the only one watching this series dubbed exclusively as the weeks go by? Yes?

...okay.
dubbed in english?

i just watch the episodes subbed as it gets released each week

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
Yeah, Aniplex is releasing a new dubbed episode of this season every Tuesday on Hulu and Crunchyroll.

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
Yeah, Aniplex is releasing a new dubbed episode of this season every Tuesday on Hulu and Crunchyroll.

I hated the Dubs of the first season. Are they any better this season? I'm personally just a JP voice snob, and think the acting is much better.

Also, stuffs about to hit the fan. I LOVE IT.

And, I love how much this show makes you think about life. I find that this season isn't doing that nearly as much, but I started rewatching season 1 with a buddy of mine, and I'm blown away at how philosophical it is. Maybe not in the traditional senses but still. Durarara!! is one of the best animes around.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards

...okay.
Ah, I didn't know they had been dubbing it! I liked the season 1 dub so this is good news to me.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
I hated the Dubs of the first season. Are they any better this season? I'm personally just a JP voice snob, and think the acting is much better.
I'm pretty particular to the dub of this series, but if you didn't like season 1, there's not really any reason you'd like season 2's.

Ah, I didn't know they had been dubbing it! I liked the season 1 dub so this is good news to me.

Yep! To pretty much follow up with the competition of broadcast dubs FUNimation has been putting out, Aniplex has started doing it now with just Durarara!! x2. I'm sure they'll be doing more in the future, which makes me pretty happy.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
I don't know if this is a spoiler or not for you guys, but this isn't the end of the second season. We get a part two in July! After watching the twelfth episode, I felt my jaw drop a few inches with the results of Mikado and Izaya. Dear god, I'm glad this season wasn't ending at 12 episodes, cause I couldn't handle it if that were the case. I still love Anri and damn, what an end result with her vs. Varona. (No idea if I spelled that correctly.). I laughed when she was getting all felt up by Erika. So yeah, I'll try not to say more then this.

Also, going to wait patiently for the rest of the dub to be out, cause I want to hear it all in English. I couldn't find the dub on crunchyroll. So, I'll make do with finding it elsewhere.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
I've had to use Hulu. Hate their awful ad services, but it gets the job done I suppose.

Anagram

Banned
Well I finally caught up on the season 2 and I was really not expecting that ending.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
And we're finally back once again!

I'm still watching the Japanese subs and it's a lot more darker this time around. I wasn't overly fond of the first episode compared to the second. Good to know Izaya won't stay down for long! Then there's the familiar scene from the manga with the suitcases. Anyways, I guess there's some big connection with some group. I'm not sure what to make of it for right now; since we only saw a hint of it at the end of the first half of the season. Now the second episode was the best because, we see Mika hasn't changed at all; despite the plastic surgery she had done to her face. I almost want to say I'm terrified of her way of thinking. Yet she's clever for knowing so much all in the sake of protecting Seji. What I don't understand overall is Masaomi talking about how Mikado is in grief. What does that mean?

And from what I can tell, there'll be a third and final part of this season in Winter of 2016. :3

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Holy crap at the end of episode 6. I should've seen that coming but, I really didn't. Celty better hurry and save Shinra in the next episode! thought for sure it was Anri going to be attacked, but nope, it wasn't. Finally, Masaomi came back to Ikebukuro and started somewhere! I guess I'm okay with this episode and beginning to believe it's possible Celty wasn't the only dullahan unless Ruri is something else? And it was pretty cool to see a brief cameo of SAO from a manga book being read too. I'm still watching the subs and it's been a better episode in comparison to last week's I think.

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
Holy crap at the end of episode 6. I should've seen that coming but, I really didn't. Celty better hurry and save Shinra in the next episode! thought for sure it was Anri going to be attacked, but nope, it wasn't. Finally, Masaomi came back to Ikebukuro and started somewhere! I guess I'm okay with this episode and beginning to believe it's possible Celty wasn't the only dullahan unless Ruri is something else? And it was pretty cool to see a brief cameo of SAO from a manga book being read too. I'm still watching the subs and it's been a better episode in comparison to last week's I think.

Ruri is something else. Dullahans are headless. She's probably a hybrid of something; Whatever her mother or grandmother was. Although, if her grandmother or mother was a dullahan, then she could have that blood running through her. She had the same healing abilities as Celty. Similar tests seemed to have been performed on her too.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
In the grand scheme of things, I never saw any of this coming. I never would've thought Izaya would gather members of the Dollars into his own home. Something big is going to go down from the looks of things. Then there's the bit with the stalker. I wonder if whoever we see towards the end really put an end to said stalker? And not only that, there's big time people after Celty, Anri, and Ruri. I can't imagine what Masaomi plans on doing or helping Mikado by involving the yellow scarves again. Assuming that's what he's up to. You'd think it'd be a happier reunion for the two of them, but just goes to show, Mikado is in deep. This episode was good and I don't know what to expect to happen next. I'm actually hoping to see Mika again, because she's keeping tabs on everybody too.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
I almost got fooled as well in this episode with Izaya. Once again, I'm reminded why I like Izaya Orihira so much. To think he out thought two groups instead of one was impressive. I knew he was having Celty set them up and plan out the kidnapping, but I'm still curious who this mysterious leader figure happens to be. I also like how he used someone familiar to remain unscathed, because I almost thought he somehow got Anri roped into this scheme of his.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Someone has got to be pulling the strings behind all of this because, seeing not only Dotachin get hit by a car last episode and now, Namie is being kidnapped by the president of her old company she used to run. Who she's related to. It feels like this season is growing more and more intense. I still gush at Celty being such a sweetie, because she fell for some fake/legit tears. I guess Mikado is the reason why Shizuo is arrested? Seriously, this is becoming more complex as the show goes on. Man, I think there's only one episode left before we have to wait till winter to see how this wraps up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back