• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

TRACES OF AFTERMATH [sign-ups and ooc thread]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
TRACES OF AFTERMATH: kingdom hearts
out of character and sign-ups thread

"There is nothing good or bad, but thinking makes it so."
["MY ENEMY'S INVISIBLE, I DON'T KNOW HOW TO FIGHT"]

Years ago, after the defeat of Xemnas and the destruction of the Organization XIII, the worst happened: Sora, Riku, and King Mickey were killed on the streets of the reborn World that Never Was. This event sent the worlds into chaos, causing Heartless to rise up and attack the worlds. Stars have been blinking out one after the next, the skies turning darker and darker each night.

With the rise of the Heartless and no Keyblades to stop them, how can anyone protect the worlds?

But not all hope is lost...

Across different worlds, warriors are rising up to defeat the Heartless and protect the worlds. But without Keyblade Wielders, defeating these monsters for good seems even more impossible. But the impossible is indeed possible: three Keyblades have appeared in the worlds, choosing specific wielders to rise up and defeat the Heartless and whatever enemies may stand in the way.

But is it really their destiny to save the worlds?

ABOUT
SURPRISE *throws doors open* I'M BACK ;D

Way back in 2008 (GOODNESS IT WAS THAT LONG AGO?! REALLY? D8), I had a dumb idea. I should make a new KH roleplay that literally follows the same storyline as my other KH RPs! It'll be brilliant!

Four RPs and 7 years later, and wow I've never actually had any RP that lasted that long lol. I'm really glad that I made those RPs, but I really, really want to get back into roleplaying (I can't do too much in KH: Arcana right now, so yay :C). I figure restarting my favorite RP would be a good way to get back into RPing.

Also, I'm kinda bored, I need something to encourage me to write more for KHOC annnnnnnnd I want to RP as Rena and Aoi 'cause they're adorable and I love them (sorry it's my otp *hides*).

So yeah, that's about it! :D Yaaaaaaaay!

RULES
I'm pretty laidback about rules, but for the most part, if you godmode or powerplay, I will find you. And I will spam your inbox with gifs. B| do not underestimate mah powahhhhhhh *waves hands*

1. Make sure that your posts are legible! I'm not too picky about perfect literacy; as long as you're using proper grammar and your posts are readable, then it's good! However, if it's hard to read your template, you will most likely be declined.
2. Godmoding and powerplaying is SUPAH BAD DON'T DO IT >:T If I see that you're godmoding or powerplaying, I'll give you a warning. If I have to give you multiple warnings, then you're out. Sorry! (However powerplaying is ONLY acceptable if you have permission from another RPer; for example, if someone won't have internet for a bit but wants someone to control their character, that's totes cool! :D Ask me if you have any questions about this!)
3. Keep all content PG-13! This isn't going to be a 100% kid-friendly story, BUT keep in mind that we're still on a kid's site (even though lots of us are in our 20s and what-not lol). Censor swear words as necessary, keep romance PG-13, etc. If it gets out of hand, guess where you're going? 8D Out of this RP 'cause dat's bad >:T
4. No more than three Keyblades throughout the entire RP! (this doesn't apply to canon characters!) This is for plot reasons, also I don't want everyone fighting over who gets a Keyblade and who doesn't. It's also first-come, first-serve, so snag 'em while you can!
5. No mary-sues or gary-sues AKA ultra-powerful, ultra-perfect characters. Give your character flaws, let them screw up and make mistakes.
6. Activity is a must! I know everyone gets busy and that's understandable; however, if you're going to be busy for a long time and it's going to affect your activity, please let me know! I only expect 1 or 2 posts per week, but if you guys disappear for a while, I will message you to do an activity check.
7. Reservations for character spots (whether that be XIIIth Embodiment, keyblade or canon character spots) are recommended! If you do reserve any spot, though, you have one week to post your character's template or else the reservation will be dropped.
8. Because of the nature of the Traces universe, I recommend playing human characters only. I know there's a lot of anthropomorphic characters in the KH universe but, in the past versions of this RP, the cast has been predominantly human. I've had a couple of templates with anthropomorphic characters and I honestly don't feel like those characters fit in well with the rest of the story. (Any character from KH – or Disney canon – can appear in this RP, but the main group is usually human, so that's why I say that lol)
9. Sign-ups are open all the time, so no need to ask if you can join! New faces are always welcome! :D
10. Lastly, HAVE FUN! C: If you read through the rules, congrats! You get a cookie! :D Also, please post this phrase, which is the password: "I am your worst, I am your worst nightmare" (Name the song and you will get... a pat on ze head 'cause you ish awesome bro *claps* :T) Also, PLEASE put the password above your template; don't post it before you post your template and please don't put it inside of your template! It makes accepting a lot easier, since I won't be searching for the password ;0; Thanks!!

ROLEPLAY SUMMARY
The summary is currently in progress and some events are missing! Working on getting everything up to date, though~
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

CANON KH UNIVERSE VS. TOA UNIVERSE
I've discussed in a couple of posts, so I wanted to throw this here, just so it (hopefully!) prevents any templates from being rewritten~

The ToA universe is exactly the same as the KH universe in terms of mythology. If something wouldn't appear in the KH universe, then it's definitely not going to appear in the ToA universe. Everything that happened up until the point where the two timelines (KH and ToA) split is going to be the same in the ToA universe – such as what happened to TAV in BbS, what happened to Roxas, Naminé and Xion, etc. If you can find a loophole to bring any of these characters into the story, feel free to use it!

I'm usually not nitpicky about this, but I do want the story to be similar to KH, which is why I'm worrying about it lol. That's pretty much it! :D

KEYBLADES
Like in the original RP, the Keyblades aren't necessarily good things this time around and cause more harm than good for the worlds. Each Keyblade has the power to aid a specific group of villains, but it also has the power to defeat those villains for good. The destiny of the Keyblade Wielders isn't necessarily to seal the Keyholes and protect the worlds; rather, it's to defeat the enemies that want to destroy the worlds. (However, this is something that the Keyblade Wielders discover over time) Keep in mind that it's possible some of the Keyblades chose their wielders based on their connection (such as a chance event) to specific enemies, rather than just a random connection.

There are only three Keyblades in the story: Keyblades of Light, Dark, and Twilight. Which Keyblade is associated with which enemy is something that will be discovered over the course of the story.

Canon Keyblade Wielders are welcome in the story, but make sure that it's possible that they could appear in the story! (For example, Terra and Ven can't come back until KH3, which takes place in a separate universe than this story, so it's not possible for them to be in the ToA universe as their original selves)

ORGANIZATION XIII
In this story, the Organization is referred to as the "XIIIth Embodiment," and they intend to regain their hearts through whatever means possible, even if it means killing those who stand in their way.

There are also traitors among the group, who have far worse intentions than the loyal members of the XIIIth Embodiment.

Each member has a number, a weapon, and an element. (You're also welcome to duplicate elements from the original Organization XIII) Also, keep your element and weapon straight-forward (no long titles or anything; maybe only a word or two) 'cause I have to post it here~ Thanks! c:

Also, here's a couple notes on the differences between the Embodiment and Organization XIII:

• The X is not required in any of the members' names -- this is because the Recusant's Sigil isn't really a big thing for the Embodiment, though it's possible that they can still somehow be tracked across other worlds by the Superior.
  • There are more than 13 ranks for the Embodiment. (This is because I didn't realize how quickly the original 13 spots would filled up lol) Any rank above 13 has no more power than any of the other ranks -- it just means they were discovered first.
  • Any element that was used by an original Organization XIII member can be used by an Embodiment member.

RankCharacterElementWeaponPlayer
IXanvasAnimationChaned Kunaikingdomkeylight
IIXanatosSpace???Professor Ven
IIIGnostosDark MatterSabressephiroth2
IV[reserved]ElectricityConversion SpearChromatic
VFelixGlassRapierlions
VIAlexandra SunitaEarthDual SwordsHyperShadic
VIIAoiSteelMetallic SphereTakushi Rena
VIIIRaeDarknessMagic/FluteEternal Dream
IX[reserved]Lumine
XXokumWindBlink BladeVentus-Chan
XIPinakiniSensationBowEventua
XIIToraMusicBo StaffSkitty Cat
XIII[reserved]Twilight[???]Takushi Rena
XIV[open!]
XV[open!]
XVI[open!]
XVII[open!]
XVIII[open!]
XIX[open!]
XX[open!]

TEMPLATES
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

CAST

Keyblade Wielders:
NameAlignment/Side Keyblade Player
Anorgos PyrsoNeutralLightsephiroth2
RenaGood/neutralTwilightTakushi Rena
Derrick AlvaroGoodDarkAphex

Original Characters:
NameAlignment/SidePlayer
YukihimeGoodALeafOnTheWind
Cyrus VanguardGoodEternal Dream
Juliet BardánGoodEternal Dream
Ratonhnhaké:ton / ColtonNeutralEternal Dream
Selene DestatiNeutralEternal Dream
"The Night Angel"EvilEternal Dream
GadeleGoodEventua
MogoniGoodEventua
JotinNeutralEventua
Theo Sunita / KallianGood/neutral/leaning evilHyperShadic
Taces BleauseNeutralkingdomkeylight
Riel HerthGoodKnightcalibur
HitomiGoodLunarmaster54
FuyuNeutralRuby Rose
Captain Bon A'belle "Bonnibelle" BryerEvilRuby Rose
Sleif DestatiNeutralsephiroth2
James BardánGoodSkitty Cat
RoninGoodSkitty Cat
Arno CauchemarNeutralSkitty Cat
Cecilia “Cici” NightsongNeutralSkitty Cat
Nico Cauchemar (Memoria)???Skitty Cat

Canon Characters:
NameStatusPlayer
Isa[reserved]Eternal Dream
Riku[reserved]Skitty Cat
Terra[reserved]Eternal Dream

Once we have enough people (like 5 or 6 people idk lol), we can start! If you have any additional questions, don't hesitate to ask me! I'll be happy to answer them! C:

Last edited:

Kingdomkeylight

KKL & Don't You Forget It
Awards
*Raises a eyebrow at a email Rena sends... opens email raising the other eyebrow... nearly chokes on water at the reboot.*

XD OH SOULS YESH... I am down to do this immensely. Also can I please reserve the leadership of the Embodiment?

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Hmm... might is this a reboot of the last time, kinda sorta? Might snag my peeps from the other one and breath some life back into my plans of a couple years ago...
Yeah, I doubt that I'll do this again lmao. It's insanely random, but I'm kinda bored, so why not? I haven't RPed in a roleplay like this in a long time either and I'm too lazy to think of an original idea XD;; But yosh! Invite all ze peoples!! ;w;

*Raises a eyebrow at a email Rena sends... opens email raising the other eyebrow... nearly chokes on water at the reboot.*

XD OH SOULS YESH... I am down to do this immensely. Also can I please reserve the leadership of the Embodiment?
............whoops 8D;; sorries 'bout dat heh *hides*

But yosh, absolutely! I'll go ahead and reserve it for you O:

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
Count me in Rena. Also, would it be possible to reserve Riku (I've got an idea of how it could work into the plot; I'll send it to you in a PM. Look for it sometime tomorrow after my brain's not tired), Ven and Vanitas? I think I'll leave it at that with the canon characters this time around, unlike with Chaos. The rest of my characters will be OCs, I promise* Also, look for two female characters from the last time to make a reappearance in this RP too. In which case, can I reserve number twelve with the Embodiment? *I know I'm kinda asking a lot of things in that regards, and I'm sooo sorry about it! (passes around cookies then hides)*

EDIT: *looks at where the password is from and gasps* Thanks Rena, now I need to check out that song. So far I love the songs from that band!

Last edited:

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
--------------------------------------

*looks through emails, find KHI notification, reads and sees the link code to a new Traces RP, immediately rushes ahead to site shoving Light out of the way with tendrils.* I'm definitely in. ^__^ I'll of course bring in my one and only main character, but things are going to be different this time with him. Though if it's okay, I'd like to also make a reserve for one of the Embodiment Spots (Maybe 2/3, not sure yet, sorry) and also the Keyblade of Light spot. ^^ I'm so excited for starting another one again. ^-^

Kingdomkeylight

Awards
------------------------------
And I was just about to message you the same question. ^__^ I'm planning that version of Sleif this time, as well as a hulking Head-General for the Light Keyblade spot. ^^

Alright then we have a plan XD.

Count me in Rena. Also, would it be possible to reserve Riku (I've got an idea of how it could work into the plot; I'll send it to you in a PM. Look for it sometime tomorrow after my brain's not tired), Ven and Vanitas? I think I'll leave it at that with the canon characters this time around, unlike with Chaos. The rest of my characters will be OCs, I promise* Also, look for two female characters from the last time to make a reappearance in this RP too. In which case, can I reserve number twelve with the Embodiment? *I know I'm kinda asking a lot of things in that regards, and I'm sooo sorry about it! (passes around cookies then hides)*

EDIT: *looks at where the password is from and gasps* Thanks Rena, now I need to check out that song. So far I love the songs from that band!

O3O how about we do a all original cast this time?

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards

Name: Xanatos
Side: Unknown
Ranking: II - The Spatial Arcanist

Weapon: Unknown, has never been seen summoning or wielding a weapon.
Element: Space: for example, he can manipulate objects in the amount of space they make up, or open controlled portals which work similar to Corridors of Darkness, albeit minus the side effects of darkness encroaching upon a user's Heart.

Appearance: "I'm all that's left, or maybe I'm all that ever was . . ."

Wears a coat nearly identical to that of the Organization XIII, the only difference being that they don't exist in this realm - surely he must have crossed time and space for such an artifact . . .

"It was near when I awoke for the first time, and has kept me cloaked in shadow since."

Xanatos has never been seen outside of his garb, even so much as to take off the gloves; occasionally he will remove his hood, revealing a remarkably tanned face, stark blue eyes, and a mess of black hair. His normal resting face is blank, save for when he is learning something, or studying in the Grey Tower, his private enclave. Only those he trusts are given an invitation, and even fewer entrance.

Personality: "One who knows nothing can understand nothing; the same is true of the Heart. So little is known of it, and its sovereign, Kingdom Hearts, yet all seek it, and Hearts, with abandon. Is it worth the lives invested over the centuries? It is better to study something for a thousand lifetimes, than waste otherwise valuable resources and manpower over something that can be attained outside of puerile, brute dominance."

Bio: "These Worlds are prisons, each surrounded by their own water; is this not also true of every single being's existence? Is not a Heart a prison as well? We are all prisoners, in our own deep, dark selves. To deny that would be to deny our existence. My existence has been long, long enough to decipher the irrationality of removing others from their own existence on sight - it is much easier to have a temporary ally over bloodying one's hands with every encounter.

I travel the Worlds searching for the answers I seek, nothing more. I attend meetings as requested, aid those I trust. My story? That tragic tale, you truly wish to know of it? Who cares for something that wasn't meant to exist? Who cares for the prisoner, the incarcerated?"

Other: Base of origin is the Grey Tower - a pocket dimension with multiple doors and rooms (limited to Worlds/places Xanatos has been and created a way-point or fixed lodestone to warp to; the rooms are for his personal use or for study; his extensive library, which covers just about every known World, and supposedly forbidden knowledge of the Heart, and other unknowns, etc) created by Xanatos for him to carry out his studies and experiments in relative safety without intrusion from outside forces.

It lies "beyond the scope of Light, beyond the reach of Dark . . . somewhere in between," and is only possible to find once an invitation is given by its master. Entrance likewise must be given upon arrival, otherwise the weary traveler may fall to the things which lurk among the nothingness that the Grey Tower orbits in . . .

SwagStarIV

I just logged in... And got so many trophies
Awards
I'm actually going to post 2 characters with one template. Let's say my character is like a miniature reverse Xehanort, who works behind the scenes. "I am your worst, I am your worst nightmare"

Name: Aero Sync

Side: Neutral

Heart:

Young Aero: Light

Mr. Sync: Twilight

Weapon:
Dissonant Blades Feral Rage

Young Aero

Wave Scarf: The only piece of cloth Young Aero sports. It doesn't do anything as far as damage to others, but it is an item that protects his heart and body from being manipulated by dense areas of darkness. Almost like a passport into the corridors between worlds.

Dissonant Blades: A set of blades that he utilized from his royal training. The first of which is your basic blade. It is hardened light that purges the darkness quite well. The rest are all elemental blades. One being fire, another water, and the last wind. The fire blade is his mid range sword. It works well with veils and waves of magic. The water blade is his long range weapon. It works well with launching dense projectiles. The wind blade is actually a defensive blade. It's the weakest as far as damage, but it aids in healing and reflective combat.

Mr. Sync:

Dissonant Blades

Feral Void Knux: The gloves that Mr. Sync has in his Feral Rage mode utilize the power of the void. Though often confused with gravity or magnetism, the gloves more so deal with the obliteration of matter itself, dealing true damage to its opponents, and ultimately rendering there energy null. They are highly magic resistant and can cause several types of magick when the knuckles are pressed against each other. These magicks are, lightening and gravity holes.

Champion Belt: A belt won through a tournament of sorts. Mr. Sync has become well versed in his swordsmanship and sports this belt under his royal attire, or openly in his feral mode. It is an all around elemental defense, and has even occasionally deflected projectiles.

Appearance: Young Aero/ Mr. Sync

Young Aero is a newly made anthropomorphic being. A rabbit to be precise. He is still young and hasn't gained all his adult features. Still, he is self-conscious of his nudity, and sees how it can be the root of several unfortunate events. So he sports a blessed scarf imbued with the protection of the light.

Mr. Sync is now well matured out of his younger days and sports an outfit that is more befitting for someone of his royal stature. He found a break in the spell used to cast him into his furry form and has partially reverted back to his human state. Once he enter's into his feral rage mode he sports an urbano culture outfit, sporting a red puffed vest, blue jeans, his Void Knux, goggles, and he has a champion belt.

Personality: Aero has always been your shy type, with a hidden wild side. He is always pressing forward no matter what the occasion and seldom listens to anyone other than himself. Still... His job often becomes his life and his life often becomes his job. His royal standing consequentially beckons him to do the most arduous of task, resulting in his demeanor being shifted by the difficulty of his task. In one instinct he is a gentle, calm, respectful royal. In the other, he is a feral, gung-ho, commander embedded with the intuition gained from his past mistakes.

Bio: Aero was a young boy in a world that was at the brink of destruction. Still, he sported a brave heart on his sleeve, and often, would escape from the confines of his castle to take a more active role in upholding his future kingdom. His father was the king of his land. So, it was only right that Aero act as a royal, but to him that was so boring. Still... This was only the beginning of his adventures. Aero was the type of kid that had so much, and realized so little about his surroundings. As he took hold of his kingdom, making it one of the most peaceful towns in his world, word began to spread of a witch craze. Aero thought, "Whats a few old hags to prince?"

Aero left his palace. Age 11. After charging into the woods to make his stand against the sisterhood of witches, Aero found himself in the face of a more common presence. The heartless. They couldn't breach the town due to a barrier placed at the border, and their presence was very minimum, but Aero loved fighting them. Soon he was in the heart of the woods and ran into his first witch. She seemed startled just by his age, but soon she was cornered by the undying will proposed by Young Aero. After her defeat, heartless began to spawn more often, and this repeated for every witch he ran into. It was almost as if the witches were holding the heartless back. That's when he saw the Kingdom that lived on the opposite border of his. They were being flooded with heartless.

Aero was caught in the moment. Froze in awe. In spite of the atmosphere, he knew that the only way to truly destroy the heartless was through magic or ancient weaponry. It was the first time he had saw the heartless roaming in a town freely... And he could do nothing about it. Aero decided that the witch sensation wasn't worth this. Upon arriving back at his kingdom he was presented with a war. The witches had reacted to his exploits and began to tear down the barrier that kept the heartless from his kingdom. Aero's mind had flashed back to the previous kingdom he had seen, then watched from afar and stated, "Not mine." Aero raced to push the witch front back, but was presented by a wizard in the heart of the woods. The wizard knew from his attire that Aero was the one who disposed of the previous witches. Then a streak from the sky came, and a section of the witches surrounding the castle were turned to floating hearts.

Young Aero started battle with the Wizard. While at the barrier, an aged version of himself had arrived on the scene. Already in his feral rage mode Mr. Sync began to trash the witches that were destroying the border knowing he had no time. After stopping the east wing, Mr. Sync made his way towards Young Aero. The wizard was impressed by Young Aeros technique at such a young age. He could tell that the royal guards and their squadrons had trained Young Aero well, but not enough to go up against a master of the arts. Young Aero was then bound to a tree, and interrogated, "What do you fear the most boy?" Young Aero answered, "Becoming a monster like you!" Spitting in the mans face and firing a fire spell from his right hand at the wizards eye. The wizard was then scarred, and called to one of the elder witches. Stating, "Lets make this miniature ball of rage, a bit more... Cuddly." The witch then cast a spell on Aero and turned him into a furry creature that resembled a rabbit.

Shortly after, the wizard and witch disappeared with a blink of an eye. Young Aero looked down at his hands. Heart stopped. Brain shocked. His clothes vanished and his body altered into that of a monster. Though he felt amazing, this new found fur was... unsettling. Not only this, but a ruffling was coming form the woods, and boy was it a fast one. Normal animals don't move that fast, he thought. Almost scared from the flourish of events he looked up and accidentally jumped an incredible height. Once he could see over the trees, he was met face to face with another beast with fur. It was... Himself? Mr. Sync grabbed the Young Aero and double jumped away from the kingdom. Young Aero struggled to be released, but as he turned back towards his kingdom, he saw the barrier break, and his kingdom was flooded with the heartless. The first of which being, a huge black monster with wings, crushing the towering Castle and obliterating multiple town homes. Mr. Sync stated, "You are the lone survivor of your kingdom. Deal with it." Young Aero just closed his eyes, tears swelling, teeth gritting, then he shared the last blurry sight of his past... Being shrouded in darkness.

Other: Ironically, he loves carrots, but seemingly can never get a hold of one. "What is this fluke I say?"

Last edited:

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
Heading out right now so I can't do temps, but is it okay if I put in a request for Isa and Terra? Only canon I'm calling, promise. I've got my usual huge cast of loonies planned, but they're all OCs after those two.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Wow, this is a lot better received than I thought XD; I thought only a couple of people would be interested in joining, but ahh thank you so much, guys!! ;w; I know it's super random that this showed up, but I hope it turns out well! (Probably not as well as the original, but hey it's still cool lol)

Quick thing: I'm reserving the dark Keyblade for someone, but I honestly don't know if it'll be necessary lol. I'll wait about a week before I release the reserve on it~

@KKL, Professor Ven: accepted! Welcome (again for KKL lol) to ze RP! :D

I'm working on my templates right now, so I should have everything up soon! Rena's is done (which is really fast so i'm totes proud of myself ;w;) and I'm finishing up Aoi's now~ He's going to be less of a twisted, sadistic freak like in the first RP and more of a disgruntled, sadistic jerkface who curses a lot and gets pissed off super easily lol. (And he's most definitely going to be a coward still! That's one of his trademark traits haha)

First, FALL OUT BOY IS THE SHIT I LOVE THEM THANK YOU FOR KNOWING WHERE THE LYRICS ARE FROM TOO ;A; *showers with cookies*

Also, go for it! I saw your PM (though I have yet to reply to it haha *hides in shame* ;~; I'll reply to it in a bit!), so I've got the idea on what the Lost are and everything~ I'll also reserve number 12 for you! :D

*looks through emails, find KHI notification, reads and sees the link code to a new Traces RP, immediately rushes ahead to site shoving Light out of the way with tendrils.* I'm definitely in. ^__^ I'll of course bring in my one and only main character, but things are going to be different this time with him. Though if it's okay, I'd like to also make a reserve for one of the Embodiment Spots (Maybe 2/3, not sure yet, sorry) and also the Keyblade of Light spot. ^^ I'm so excited for starting another one again. ^-^
Reserving those spots for you, Seph! :D And omg I'm so excited that you guys came back for this ;A; hopefully it'll be awesome ahhhhhh

O3O how about we do a all original cast this time?
I would honestly love that, but that's kinda up to Skitty and Dream, since they have canon characters xD If it's cool with them, then YOSH LET'S DO AN ORIGINAL CAST ;0;

Heading out right now so I can't do temps, but is it okay if I put in a request for Isa and Terra? Only canon I'm calling, promise. I've got my usual huge cast of loonies planned, but they're all OCs after those two.
I'll reserve both of them for you! :D There might be a little problem with Terra since in the first post I mentioned that he and Ven might not necessarily be able to show up because of the state that they're in thanks to BBS (the RP follows the canon storyline up until the point where Sora, Riku, and Mickey are killed, so anything that happens before that in the KH universe is the same in the ToA universe), but if you can find a loophole, then he's more than welcome to come in! Just wanted to throw that out there~ ;w; I didn't care too much about that stuff in the original RPs, but I do want to make this canon-ish, if that's cool with you guys.

Ok. So I'm actually going to post 2 characters with one template. Let's say my character is like a miniature reverse Xehanort, who works behind the scenes.

Name: Aero Sync

Side: Neutral

Heart: Light

Weapon: Keyblade of Light

Appearance: Young Aero/ Mr. Sync

Personality: Aero has always been your shy type, with a hidden wild side. He is always pressing forward no matter what the occasion and seldom listens to anyone other than himself. Still... His job often becomes his life and his life often becomes his job. His royal standing consequentially beckons him to do the most arduous of task, resulting in his demeanor being shifted by the difficulty of his task. In one instinct he is a gentle, calm, respectful royal. In the other, he is a feral, gung-ho, commander embedded with the intuition to

Bio:

Other:
Two quick things! Sephiroth2 already claimed the Keyblade of Light, so unfortunately, it's going to go to his character. Sorry! ;~; Also, I'm not sure about the furry thing lol. The only reason I have a problem with that is because it's not canon in the KH universe (yet! I know if Robin Hood appears in KH3, it will be for that world lol; I also don't really count Goofy or Donald as those either >.<) and I want to keep things canon for the most part in terms of the mythology of the KH universe and everything. If you don't mind, would you be up for changing it? ;0; Thank yew!

Last edited:

Kingdomkeylight

Awards
@Takushi Rena: XD Of course we would jump for this rp x3 You lead us through a great experience the first time when we were terrible at it XD I can only imagine how much chaos we will cause being skilled rpers XD.

Also As I am sure you heard/read Castex(Nobody), and Sleif(Heartless version) Wont exist this time around x3 so that will be a interesting twist XD. Though I will probably eventually bring the totema back XD

Chromatic

Become
Awards
"I am your worst, I am your worst nightmare"
Name: Ixemza (Ee-Zehm-Zah)
Side: All in perspective
Ranking: IV

Weapon: "Cuim Machina" - Translated "Machina Soul." The final project of Ixemza's late and deranged father Zimac (Zee-mah-ku), who endeavored to pioneer a breed of machines that could act and function similarly to biological organisms. Originally deemed a failure by both Zimac and his colleagues alike, these hybrids of mechanical and biological facets have somehow been rendered effective by the influence of darkness. But the rough size of a fly, they exist by hundreds of thousands, possibly millions by now, and are in perfect synchronicity with Ixemza's cognitive functions, enabling her to control their movements and even perceive visual and audio information from them remotely.

Small as they may be individually, the multitudes of these minimachina are able to form tight bonds with one another, forming into weapons various manner. Tough they tend to be limited to melee weaponry, groupings of them can be applied as channels through which Ixemza may project her elemental power over distances and in more intricate fashions. What's more startling of these machines' abilities is their apparent ability to repair and reproduce, allowing Ixemza to maintain a consistent and continuous supply.

Element: Electricity; encompassing the generation of a range of electrical discharges an anomalies, manipulation of electrical currents and an extension of electrical influence to alter magnetic forces.

Appearance: Ixemza is a girl ripped straight from the pages of a Science Fiction cyberpunk story... and the majority of that emphasis goes to into the "punk" element. Not a dainty or frail little thing, she's a bit tall compared to the average female, capping at around five feet, ten inches and mounts the earth with the sort of build and posture expected of a mechanic (though she's far from being as large in girth). Her naturally dirty blonde hair is masked over almost entirely by an assortment of dyed colored, including (but probably not limited to) bleach blonde and neon green, pink, and a purple-to-blue fade. Her eyes are of a hue bordering on a blue-green, and, whilst unnoticed by the casual glance, feature a spiraled pupil.

Despite having taken some fashion cues from her new allegiance, some old trends are hard to die in her taste. Most notably, she continues to adorn her favorite, well-worn pair of heavy duty, sun-staring goggles upon her forehead, even when not actually using them for eye protection.

Personality: TBR

Bio: When the Heartless first appeared on the world of Bikanel, they were met with a resistance unlike those on most other worlds. Where most societies that encountered these beasts of Darkness were inclined to fight and rid themselves of their influence, the Al Bhed of Bikanel were bent upon containment and research. As with a party worlds away from them, the Al Bhed delved into what the Heartless were and what made them appear so suddenly upon their home world. Scientists, such as Ixemza's, then Zimea own father, grew to obsess over the possibility of using the Heartless in their research and developments.

It was this obsession that would drive many men and women on Bikanel mad. Made for knowledge; mad for power.

Zimac was no different. Zimea spent a few years subjected to her father's research, a lab rat of sorts after the actual rats had served their purpose in his studies. It would all culminate in her father dragging her down to his laboratory in the middle of the night, and strapping her onto a cold, metal operating table. Using the multitude of bizarre contraptions he had developed from his Heartless studies, he tampered with Ixemza's Heart, fluxing the same Darkness that was consuming him into her.

The events that transpired from that moment were the strangest of all: an archaic door manifested within the laboratory, latched into the wall as though it had been built there to begin with. As soon as it had appeared, it flew open, and the Heartless poured out by the droves. Into the laboratory, and out into the streets, the Heartless swarmed Bikanel in full force, consuming the deranged populace, whose Hearts were only too willing to accept the Darkness. The world would be consumed in the matter of hours.

Amid the confusion, Zimea managed a miraculous escape from her bondage. Narrowly evading her father's clutches as he attempted to recapture her, she escaped through the door, inadvertently knocking the containment unit for one of her father's other experiments through with her...

Some time later, she awoke from what seemed to be a deep coma. A swarm of her father's once prized and hopeful "minimachina" hovered about her like bees, moving protectively about her as a stranger approached her. Her situation was explained to her, and she was offered a spot in a fledgling "organization" that was professed to be able to assist her in finding her way...

Other: A score from the playlist.

Last edited:

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
@Takushi Rena: XD Of course we would jump for this rp x3 You lead us through a great experience the first time when we were terrible at it XD I can only imagine how much chaos we will cause being skilled rpers XD.

Also As I am sure you heard/read Castex(Nobody), and Sleif(Heartless version) Wont exist this time around x3 so that will be a interesting twist XD. Though I will probably eventually bring the totema back XD
Lol yeah I'm interested to see this XD I keep looking back through the old RPs (blame Aphex and the fact that one of the Traces characters might show up in KHOC >.>;; *hides*) and the old storylines and stuff were a little... cringe-worthy lmao. Some of it was really good, but other stuff, I'm just like "REALLY?! WHAT WERE WE THINKING OMG lol" So I'm totes excited to see what we do now xD

(I'm trying to convince Aphex to join this one, but I dunno if he will ;~; I want to ask him about it but I think he's really busy and I don't like bugging peoples when they're busy ahhhhh *hides in shame* But DO YOU KNOW HOW COOL IT WOULD BE TO HAVE DERRICK BACK THAT WOULD BE EPIC)

Also ;A; WHAT

oh geez i'm really heartbroken ;____; why aren't they showing upppppppp, they're awesomeeeeeeeee *headdesk*

Not sure how open these spots are, but what the hell. I'll finish this later. As in after I've finally pulled myself up to get a post in Arcana (which should be later today).
Hey, we're pretty open still, but I'll reserved the 4th spot for you! :D Take your time with the template, too; I don't think we'll be starting until a few days or something idk lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back