• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

KHJEDIKNIGHT

Awards
Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3?

What would that make the Princess And the Frog to Big Hero 6 era then? the Modern Age

That's usually referred to as the Revival Era, which I think is what KHIII will put most of it's focus towards in terms of new world additions, like how the first two focused on the Renaissance Era.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards

That's usually referred to as the Revival Era, which I think is what KHIII will put most of it's focus towards in terms of new world additions, like how the first two focused on the Renaissance Era.
i wonder what worlds they are working on right now?

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards

Maybe for a new Studio Ghibli world they should include Grave of the Fireflies as a world SDG can go to. Everyone likes crying like a bitch, right? Might as well throw Xion in too for good measure.

Awards

I’ve heard the periods referred to as the Golden Age (Snow White to Bambi), the Silver Age (Cinderella to The Jungle Book), and the Renaissance (TLM to Tarzan). The period between The Jungle Book and The Little Mermaid is always spoken about as the "Dark Ages." lol

Aw that's sad because I like so many of those films. Oh well. The world is full of critics.

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards

Aw that's sad because I like so many of those films. Oh well. The world is full of critics.

If it helps anything, it's usually referred to as "the dark ages" because Jungle Book was the last film Walt worked on... with Walt dead and gone, company morale had gone down the drain. A lot of the films from that era seemed less inspired and magical to the creators of the company, and film sales were the lowest in the company's history. Black Cauldron could have permanently gotten rid of Disney if the Disney Renaissance didn't happen with the Little Mermaid coming out. A lot of critics are starting to consider the period after Frozen to be a new Disney Renaissance, due to the quality of the film as well as the success of it.

EDIT: the period after Tarzan is also considered to be a lesser "dark age" in the company's history by many people (which may explain the lack of Atlantis: The Lost Empire or Treasure Planet).

Last edited:

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards

hey guys what if the new worlds like tangle or the disney revial movies are the future worlds that are yet to happen and malelfeint somehow got the book of prohices and awaken these worlds so sora must close the world in the book

TSUSMC9

What other Disney movies involve a Holiday? (i.e. Halloween, Christmas) I can't think of anything of the top of my head. I'd really like to see a Christmas/Halloween world again. Though I think that I enjoyed Halloween Town/Christmas Town as much as I did because it was the Nightmare Before Christmas. There is at least one other movie for Halloween I'd be absolutely content with being done. But I can't think of anything for Christmas. Other than the movies that are made with Characters that's Christmas themed.

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com

Oh and I just thought of something. Done right, Princess and the Frog might work, and heck, they could even start it with Sora dropping in Tiana's diner for a bite before the fur starts flying. (I've always thought the main charas do have to eat, it's just tech + they don't wanna program it twice! (You know, chopsticks vs. a fork? Since it's New Orleans, it'd proly be western style silverware anyway unless they do a copout with sandwiches or burgers or something) Not to mention most Disney movies don't show food around much. So any munchin' is done offscreen unless it's story related)

Done right, it might be a lot of fun. ^^

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards

I think that they should definitely do a Davy Crockett world. Sora roams the American wilderness and countryside with Davy as they fight wild animals and help Davy's Indian friends protect their land from the federal government.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards

I think that they should definitely do a Davy Crockett world. Sora roams the American wilderness and countryside with Davy as they fight wild animals and help Davy's Indian friends protect their land from the federal government.

So what you're saying is that everyone else can go to hell, but Sora will go to Texas?

I can't think of anything better, man. I really can't.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

A Davy Crockett world would be pretty cool. We really do need a world taking place in the United States. On the topic of older Disney material, I would freaking love a Zorro world. I really want to see Sora wield a rapier keyblade

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards

On a more serious note I'm hoping they try and incorporate old Disney live action films and series in some way. Mary Poppins also comes to mind. That movie has the added benefit of having it's own animated world. Donald and Goofy can only help Sora in the animated world because they turn into a normal domestic duck and dog respectfully when they go to London.

disney233

Awards

Why do I feel like the Emperor's New Groove is underrated? CAN WE GET A WORLD ON THAT PLEASE?!?!

Morgenstern

Awards

A Davy Crockett world would be pretty cool. We really do need a world taking place in the United States. On the topic of older Disney material, I would freaking love a Zorro world. I really want to see Sora wield a rapier keyblade

The Princess and the Frog is set in Louisiana AFAIK

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards

I'm trying to figure out how an Inside Out world would work, and I just can't. I'm not sure if I want to know what it looks like on the inside of some of these characters' heads.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards

While I'll be super happy to see a bunch of new worlds, there are a few I want to see return. I want to see Olympus again of course, and then Halloweentown and Port Royal would be cool.

As far as new worlds, I want to see Shibuyan(for The World Ends With You). I won't give up hope that a Neku and gang will return, and I can easily see them fighting heartless in place of noise.

disney233

Awards

I'm trying to figure out how an Inside Out world would work, and I just can't. I'm not sure if I want to know what it looks like on the inside of some of these characters' heads.

I know how.

Sora, Donald and Goofy meet up with Joy and Sadness and help them get back to Headquarters, fighting Unversed, since they are feckless emotions. And they have to stop Maleficent, Pete, and the Mad Doctor from turning Rylee into a heartless, mindless, being from the mind. Then they can rouse up an army of mindless beings knowing that everyone has little voices inside their heads.

disney233

Awards

I know how.

Sora, Donald and Goofy meet up with Joy and Sadness and help them get back to Headquarters, fighting Unversed, since they are feckless emotions. And they have to stop Maleficent, Pete, and the Mad Doctor from turning Rylee into a heartless, mindless, being from the mind. Then they can rouse up an army of mindless beings knowing that everyone has little voices inside their heads.

On a side note, I'm still routing for a Wreck it Ralph world. Sugar Rush is perfect, tons of mini games Sora and the group can play, fighting Turbo, and this form I found online....I WOULD DIE IF SORA HAD THIS FORM!
sugar_rush_racer_sora_by_ourans_devilish_fun-d818cjl.jpg

It's a perfect form for Sora in my opinion.

The Dark Mamba

Awards

^ Me and the whole family just watched Wreck-It Ralph. I had only seen it once before. Now I'm rooting for it big-time to be in KH3. Hero's Duty and Sugar Rush would be just awesome areas to explore, Ralph would be a great party member and of course an epic King Candy boss.

Of course the only problem is working around all the licensed properties. I don't think they wold even be able to put the other game's names up at Grand Central Station. I guess they would only be able to show Fix-It Felix, Hero's Duty and Sugar Rush.

Updated New Words Wishlist
Tangled
Wreck-It Ralph
Pocahontas
Frozen
Lilo and Stitch
The Emperor's New Groove
Toy Story
Dumbo

Last edited:

Rosebudx

Awards

If Pocahontas made it into this game, I would be so happy.

I remember some interview where Nomura or somebody (I'm really bad at remembering) mentioned that a lot of the games in KHIII had the benefit of the people who worked on the films helping with the game because they were focusing on some newer movies.

Well, Glen Keane is already helping out (with Tangled), so it's not too far a stretch to suppose he sneaked in another one of his films...Pocahontas.

Also, Pocahontas is one of only two 90s Renaissance films that has yet to make it into the games, the other being the commercial flop "The Rescuers Down Under" (I enjoyed it, but apparently theater audiences did not). It doesn't make sense for it to be left out forever...right?

Back