• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sup Ladies

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
i'm looking for a few people round here. it's been a minute for real! hmm is there a taylor still around or an effie or a sharjeel or a ruben or a paolo or a serah or a tony or a jaxx or a... that might be it. sup?

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards
The forum pretty much died. The regulars have gone their separate ways for the most part.

I miss Gorg :(

Marly

Awards
well booty holes then. still i definitely remember you ovafaze and Hero you seem relatively familiar! and master spocktart course i remember you! or i do remember you having a rather obscure name haha. ariana? adriana... damn. hope that don't make me look like a complete ass

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
A lot of people left, some people stayed like me for some reason, but the forum's still kind of kicking. Or at least giving a slight twitch now and again like a dog dreaming of chasing rabbits.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
well booty holes then. still i definitely remember you ovafaze and Hero you seem relatively familiar! and master spocktart course i remember you! or i do remember you having a rather obscure name haha. ariana? adriana... damn. hope that don't make me look like a complete ass

my name is like a mermaid's!

Marly

Awards
A lot of people left, some people stayed like me for some reason, but the forum's still kind of kicking. Or at least giving a slight twitch now and again like a dog dreaming of chasing rabbits.

i remember you! course actual name may take a second. . . shannon maybe? goodness.

my name is like a mermaid's!

Arielle!..? haha sorry love. classic me. forgetting da chix and remembering muh bros. mhm mhm

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
do you remember me

if not, good. push memories of me from 2010-2013 out of your head sans the good times

welcome back btw

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
i'm looking for a few people round here. it's been a minute for real! hmm is there a taylor still around or an effie or a sharjeel or a ruben or a paolo or a serah or a tony or a jaxx or a... that might be it. sup?

cat-sad-cat.gif

everyone got old and got jobs, that's life​

Back