• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3?

Here's my list of worlds that should appear

Original Worlds
Traverse Town
Twilight Town[Confirmed]
Radiant Garden(to find the Chamber of Repose)
Disney Town/Disney Castle
Mysterious Tower
Castle Oblivion(to find the Chamber of Waking)
Destiny Island
Keyblade Graveyard[Confirmed for Final Battle]
The World that Never Was
Cable Town [Confirmed]

Returning Worlds
Olympus Coliseum(Hercules, 1997)[Confirmed]
Halloween Town (Nightmare Before Christmas: Oogie's Revenge, 2003)
Neverland(Return to Neverland, 2002)
Agrabah(Aladdin: King of Thieves, 1996)
Port Royal(Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest, 2006)
Beast Castle(Beauty and the Beast: The Enchanted Christmas, 1997)
Castle of Dreams(Cinderella: A Twist in Time, 2007)
Pride Lands(Lion King 2: Simba's Pride,1998)
100 Acre Wood(Winnie the Pooh, 2011)

New Worlds
Corona(Tangled, 2010)[Confirmed]
The New World(Pochahontas, 1995)
Mousedom(The Great Mouse Detective, 1986)
Arendelle(Frozen, 2013)
Mystic Bayou(The Princess and the Frog, 2009)
Sugar Rush(Wreck it Ralph, 2012)
Hawaii(Lilo & Stitch, 2002)
Treasure Planet(Treasure Planet, 2002)
Oakey Oaks(Chicken Little, 2005)
The Lost Empire(Atlantis: the Lost Empire, 2001)
Cuzco Empire(The Emperor's New Groove, 2000)
Monstropolis(Monsters Inc; 2001)
The Sherwood Forest(Robin Hood, 1973)
Prydain(The Black Cauldron, 1985)
The Ancient Jungle(The Jungle Book,1967)

im keeping this list in mind for the future.

Kaijuguy19

I would like to see Toontown from Who Framed Roger Rabbit be in KH3 or at least a future KH game just to see some of the characters from the movie like Roger and Jessica along with Benny and the Weasels interact with the main cast. Due to the original movie asking permission from non Disney companies for their animated characters I think they include TV Disney animated characters instead like Phineas and Ferb for example.

Larxene012

Banned

Disney town should be enough. keep in mind that Who Framed Roger Rabbit already has copyright issues with Disney. and the film is based more on other series such as Hannah Barbera.

samuel1992

worlds I think I want too see a return:
1.pranksters paradise (Pinocchio).
2.wonderland.(Alice in wonderland)
3.the grid (tron legacy.)
4.deep jungle (Tarzan.)
and 5.port royal (pirates of the Caribbean).
new worlds I would like too see:
1.lilo and stitch. world
2.the jungle book world
3.wreck it ralph maybe I don't know how would it work well as a world.
4.brother bear world.
5.robin hood world.
6.Pocahontas world.

samuel1992

this worlds would be awesome in kingdom hearts 3 and some are going too be there as confirmed so that's good cant wait for the game.

The Dark Mamba

Awards

I'll be really disappointed if we don't see Pirates of the Caribbean or Lilo and Stitch in the game. Those are 2 of my favorite Disney franchises

Last edited:

chenoehii

Awards

I want to know where Ventus originated from, and then see that world as a new original KH world. We know (or are assuming at least) he's not from DI, LoD, RG, or Twilight Town. So where did the little bugger come from?

Oathkeeper

Website
s6.invisionfree.com

I love how many votes Pocahontas is getting, I SO want to see her place, and summon Meeko or Flit! get a beautiful keychain carrying all 64 assorted colors of the wind, c'mon!!!!!!!!!!!

[PURE RUMOR, DONT EAT ME!]
someone "told" me the VA for Atlantis and Treasure Planet were added to the KH3 IMDB? didnt check it myself yet and IDK if its like Wiki where anyone can just add what they want to create false hype, so if a smart human being can confirm or deny that, that would be stupendous o.o

[EDIT] Just went there, idk what he's talking about! There's nothing new! False alarm u.u

Morgenstern

Awards

There are some worlds I'd like to see such as words for Frozen, Wreck-it-Ralph and Atlantis, but I;d also like to see Atlantica, Agrahbah and Castle of Dreams return (I want to see Return to the Sea, Aladdin and the 40 thieves and A Twist in Time adapted), though apparently there are only gonna be new Disney worlds plus 2 certain locations

horto12485

Awards

My List of Worlds for Kingdom Hearts III

Returning Original Worlds

1: Twilight Town(Confirmed)

2: Radiant Garden(I want the Heroes from Marvel, Star Wars and FF to appear in this world as Members of the Restoration Committee).

3:Disney Town/Disney Castle

4: Mysterious Tower

5: Castle Oblivion

6: Keyblade Graveyard

7: The World that Never Was

Returning Disney Worlds

1: Pride Lands(The Lion King II)

2: Port Royal(Pirates II and III)

3: Castle of Dreams(Cinderella A Twist in Time)

4: Agrabah(Aladdin and the King of Thieves)

5: Beast's Castle

6: Neverland(Return to Neverland)

7: Olympus Coliseum(Hercules)(Confirmed)
New Disney Worlds

1: Corona(Tangled)

2: Futuretopia(Meet the Robinsons)

3: The New World(Pocahontas)

4: Sherwood Forest(Robin Hood)

5: Unknown Toy Story World Name(Toy Story)

6: San Fransokyo(Big Hero 6)

7: Monstropolis(Monsters Inc)

8: Oakey Oaks(Chicken Little 2005)

9: Forest of the Great Prince(Bambi)

10: Arendelle Kingdom(Frozen)

11: Metropolis City(The Incredibles)

12:Sugar Rush(Wreck it Ralph)

13: Bayou of New Orleans(The Princess and the Frog)

14: The Lost City of Atlantis(Atlantis the Lost Empire)

15: Spirit Mountain(Brother Bear)

16: Kuzco's Empire(The Emperor's New Groove)

17: Mousedom(The Great Mouse Detective)

18: The Indian Jungle(The Jungle Book)

19: Dunbroch Forest(Brave)

20: Prydain(The Black Cauldron)

Antifa Lockhart

Awards

I love how many votes Pocahontas is getting, I SO want to see her place, and summon Meeko or Flit! get a beautiful keychain carrying all 64 assorted colors of the wind, c'mon!!!!!!!!!!!

[PURE RUMOR, DONT EAT ME!]
someone "told" me the VA for Atlantis and Treasure Planet were added to the KH3 IMDB? didnt check it myself yet and IDK if its like Wiki where anyone can just add what they want to create false hype, so if a smart human being can confirm or deny that, that would be stupendous o.o

[EDIT] Just went there, idk what he's talking about! There's nothing new! False alarm u.u

IMDB is fan-edited and not an official source.

Xeander

I kinda hope they stick to the older Disney theme. Like in KH I and II. Dunno exactly why, maybe because I like the old Disney stories better. It's gonna be a sick game anyway.:biggrin:

Antifa Lockhart

Awards

I kinda hope they stick to the older Disney theme. Like in KH I and II. Dunno exactly why, maybe because I like the old Disney stories better. It's gonna be a sick game anyway.:biggrin:

I think Nomura implied they're going with newer titles?

KHJEDIKNIGHT

Awards

I and II focused mostly on the Disney Renaissance, with a few older movies and live-action in the mix. III seems to be focusing mostly on the Disney Revival movies, which is all Disney movies since The Princess and the Frog.

Joestopheles

I've always wanted to see a new mini-game world (as in, replacing the Hundred Acre Wood), that would essentially be a bunch of interconnected mini-worlds based off the Disney and Pixar shorts. Bound around with a Jackalope, hang from a telephone wire with some birds, play chess with that old guy, things like that.

FacetiousDreamer

I really want to see “Wreck it Ralph” world because it’s my favorite 3D Disney cartoon, and because the world of Ralph is actually a little bit like KH games. Ralph and others travel from one game to another just like Sora and his friends travel from one Disney world to another. I really want to see how they would manage to make these two similar concepts coexist. Very interesting to keep on guessing what characters of “Wreck it Ralf” and “Kingdom Hearts” would say to each other about the reasons why they left their home world/game. I’m sure it’ll be a very hard job for developers, but the end result might be simply amazing.

“Big Hero 6” is just PURFECT match for KH. Frankly, I would be very disappointed if it doesn’t make it into KHIII. I would very much like to see how Sora performs Limits with every member of the team in order to defeat one epic boss.

I'm totally against Marvel as movie universe, but have no problem with comic versions of Marvel heroes. Also I think they should better use Marvel in some later KH games, not in KHIII.
And I would love to see old “Star Wars” trilogy in KH someday, but not in KHIII. SW is becoming extremely overused in games these days. They should wait with this one in order to take a good look on what has already been done by others, and make something fresh and fundamentally different from works of other developers.

And, of course, as mentioned in Joestopheles' post above, a new mini-game world is mandatory.

Last edited:
Awards

Being as I'm a classic Disney fan, naturally I'd want to see as much of the old Disney worlds as possible (so I like all the comments about these worlds). I'd like to see the 101 Dalmatians return home. I'd like Cruella to step in. I'd like to see Merlin's home planet. As the Jungle Book is one of the most beautifully artistic films, I'd like to see what KH would do with it. There are a lot of things... However, KH seems to be stuck on new Disney the most (meaning Little Mermaid on). Most of the worlds are post-1989, and from what I've seen of KH3 pictures, it seems like they're getting into Frozen and Brave and a lot of the ultra modern movies. Out of those, I'd really like to see the Princess and the Frog, because it's the most classic one they've made in a long time (to me, anyway).

But it doesn't really matter to me what they pick, because I know they'll do a good job with the blend. They always have. Maybe we can summon Mary Poppins and she will fly down with her umbrella. Hahaha.

Awards

7: Olympus Coliseum(Hercules)(Confirmed)
New Disney Worlds

Am I the only one who's getting sick of OC being in every single game? xD Loooove #s: 4, 9, 13, 17, 18, and 20. I don't think we'll ever see Black Cauldron in KH. You rarely even see it in Disney merchandise. Most people don't know it exists. Although, they did make a come back of Tron... so who knows. Although, I am one of those people who walks into Disney stores and specifically looks for things taking from the lesser known movies, and I rarely find anything.

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards

Am I the only one who's getting sick of OC being in every single game? xD Loooove #s: 4, 9, 13, 17, 18, and 20. I don't think we'll ever see Black Cauldron in KH. You rarely even see it in Disney merchandise. Most people don't know it exists. Although, they did make a come back of Tron... so who knows. Although, I am one of those people who walks into Disney stores and specifically looks for things taking from the lesser known movies, and I rarely find anything.

Black Cauldron isn't mentioned at Disney because it was considered their lowest point in the company. The movie was criticized for haphazard animation, being too scary for small children, and made nearly no money at the time of release. It was the movie that almost was the knife in the wound of the Disney company; they don't mention it because they're ashamed of that period in the company's history.

Plus, I've seen Black Cauldron, and it's okay at best. It's not as bad as Princess Diaries 2 or Home on the Range, but it's not great either.

Back