• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

♥♥Takushi Rena Fanclub!♥♥

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
A fan-club dedicated to one of the sweetest and most cutest members of the forum~ Someone really special who brightens this forum up whenever she's on~ Takushi Rena, you lovely person, you. <3 Enjoy the spot light, girl. This fan-club is just for you! We'll help make it shine on you too~

Founder
KitKat

Home Boi
tumblr_mr7mgoguJt1rmha42o2_250.gif

Members
Kingdomkeylight aka Pokémon Grunt
Cosmic+Amarna
Lunarmaster54
Skitty Cat
Chuman

~♥♥Reasons Why Takushi Rena is Awesome!♥♥~

1. Queen of Gravity Falls
2. She's a veteran roleplayer!
3. She's friends with everyone~
4. A huge fangirl of Kagerou Project/Mekakucity Actors
5. There's these awesome drawings and stories she makes!
6. She's a Doctor Who fan!
7. She's in Disney World and works at the happiest place on earth!
8. She's a lot of fun to role-play with and has some of the funniest characters to mess around with!

3202179415_1_2_VE4eBoAs.jpg

Last edited:

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
WHAT WILL YOU GIVE ME IF I CHANGE IT KKL? >XD

I WON'T FALL FOR SUCH A TRAP SO EASILY! NO WORRIES RENA, I'LL PROTECT YOU! :D Unless my Internet goes out on me again. Boo~

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
GUYS GUYS

TODAY IS MY BURFDEI (well july 17th lol)

AND I WENT TO UNIVERSAL AND EVERYONE IN HARRY POTTER LAND WAS SUPER NICE AND AMAZING AND THEY SANG HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND GAVE ME PUMPKIN JUICE YAAAAAAAY ;w; okay I'm done lol

Cosmic+Amarna

Phantom Gigaplex
I'll join the club *sees that only one member has joined :/*

It's a pity join. Just kidding.

GUYS GUYS

TODAY IS MY BURFDEI (well july 17th lol)

AND I WENT TO UNIVERSAL AND EVERYONE IN HARRY POTTER LAND WAS SUPER NICE AND AMAZING AND THEY SANG HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND GAVE ME PUMPKIN JUICE YAAAAAAAY ;w; okay I'm done lol

Happy Burfdei Rena

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Happy Belated Burfdei Rena!

What did the pumpkin juice taste like?! I HAVE TO KNOW! :O Gosh, sounds like you had a fantastic day! Wow, you like being sung to on your birthday? XD

Welcome to the club, Cosmic+Amarna! C:

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU *insert unknown age* RENA x3

Happy Burfdei Rena

Happy Belated Burfdei Rena!
EEEEEEEE thanks guys!! :D

I'll join the club *sees that only one member has joined :/*

It's a pity join. Just kidding.
PITY JOIN?! I PITY THE FOOL WHO PITY JOINS OUR FANCLUB (idk i'm not funny i'm sorry please don't judge me omg *hides in shame*)

But welcome to our club, Cosmic+Amarna! :D

What did the pumpkin juice taste like?! I HAVE TO KNOW! :O Gosh, sounds like you had a fantastic day! Wow, you like being sung to on your birthday? XD
OMG IT TASTES LIKE AMAZING MIXED WITH AWESOME AND A LITTLE BIT OF EPICOSITY 8D

Okay, in all honesty, I have a hard time explaining how it tastes haha xD It's a little pumpkin-y and a little apple-y with some spices and stuff, but whatever it is, IT'S AMAZING. I prefer it to the butterbeer tbh lol xD

And when people sing to me on my birthday, I like it, but I also turn super awkward and start giggling and I'm like "okay what do i do now 8D;;;" I like it, but I'm just awkward XD; It was really sweet of them, though!! (Mickey sang to me yesterday, too, which was super cute ;D 'twas more fun dancing with Stitch, though lol)

Lunarmaster54

Her Trouble-making Paladin
Awards
Can I join? Rena has always seemed pretty cool from what I've seen and Skitty says nothing but good things about her!

Plus she just made a Spongebob reference! Spongebob references= instant awesome. (Also happy belated birthday)

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Lunarmaster54 said:
Can I join? Rena has always seemed pretty cool from what I've seen and Skitty says nothing but good things about her!

Plus she just made a Spongebob reference! Spongebob references= instant awesome. (Also happy belated birthday)

Of course! You've been added to the opening post. Should I add Skitty as well? :D Welcome to the club!

Rena said:
OMG IT TASTES LIKE AMAZING MIXED WITH AWESOME AND A LITTLE BIT OF EPICOSITY 8D

Okay, in all honesty, I have a hard time explaining how it tastes haha xD It's a little pumpkin-y and a little apple-y with some spices and stuff, but whatever it is, IT'S AMAZING. I prefer it to the butterbeer tbh lol xD

And when people sing to me on my birthday, I like it, but I also turn super awkward and start giggling and I'm like "okay what do i do now 8D;;;" I like it, but I'm just awkward XD; It was really sweet of them, though!! (Mickey sang to me yesterday, too, which was super cute ;D 'twas more fun dancing with Stitch, though lol)

Thanks for explaining what pumpkin juice tastes like! *u* Is it warm or cold? What does butterbeer taste like? Rena-senpai? 8D

Wow, I've never met someone who likes being sung to on their birthday! Also, do you like SpongeBob? (ooh, being sung to by Mickey and dancing with Stitch. oh, la, la~)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back