• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3?

Since recent interviews have discussed how there (may) be more worlds in KH3 than even KH2, and I'm still holding out for a Sora/Riku/Kairi scenario mode (and Reverse/Rebirth Aqua because this series can never have too much Aqua), I decided to kind of split up who I think would work best in certain Disney worlds.

Sora:
Tangled
Olympus Coliseum
Tron
Toy Story
Pride Lands
Atlantis
The Sword in the Stone

Riku:
Frozen
Port Royal
Pocahontas
Big Hero 6
Princess & the Frog
The Jungle Book
Brave

Kairi:
Agrabah
Lilo & Stitch
Kim Possible
The Incredibles
Brother Bear
Treasure Planet
Castle of Dreams

(And then Aqua's campaign could just be the BbSv2 we never got)

Of course, this isn't even all worlds but more or less the worlds I'd most want in the game and how I'd want them split up, but likelihood is KH3 will be a solo campaign and Sora will go everywhere with Donald and Goofy. I just hope it doesn't fill like filler, which majority of KH2's visits sure felt like.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards

Most people would’ve guessed Atlantica and Halloween Town were done after KH1, but they still managed to bring them back. I don’t know why it would be so impossible that something similar could happen with Beast’s Castle. Perhaps Maleficent could cast curse Beast back into his beast form or some such.

I don't think any world could ever be declared officially "done," since there may be 5-10-20 more games in this franchise over the years and they will probably find a way to re-use popular properties again over time. For instance, Halloween Town is completely useless at this point, but I wouldn't be surprised if they shoved it in KH3 somehow because TNBC has its own huge fanbase that might consider picking up KH3 just for it alone (same with Frozen). Halloween Town could work as a musical world, if they ever dare to do that again.

Precursor Mar

Most people would’ve guessed Atlantica and Halloween Town were done after KH1, but they still managed to bring them back.

It was pretty obvious Halloween Town was gonna come back. KH1 didn't even touch Christmas Town, the Christmas plot was 90% of the movie.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards

Honestly, if they wanna throw Halloween Town back in, I'm game. The last game we got it in was Days, and while it wasn't quite as grand as in other games, majority of the worlds in that game were kind of flat so...

Plus, I actually like the original plotlines they come up for Halloween Town, and I feel like it's one of those worlds that Sora just meshes really well with. (Also the fanfic reader/writer in me wants a canon scene of Sora taking Riku to meet Santa).

Plus, the world would look beautiful in the new art style.

Mr. Megaverse

Well I think this will be the first Kingdom Hearts game to finally go pass 20 worlds. My list contains 23. Now I try to remember Nomura doesn't like to use 2 worlds that are too similar in the same game (Probably why Jungle Book got cut from BBS and replaced with Never Land). Also keep in mind Nomura said nearly all the Disney worlds in KH3 are new, so I wouldn't expect any more than 5 returning Disney Worlds at the most, which means the returning Disney worlds need to have a plot that has yet to be explored, Aside from Olympus Coliseum which we know is confirmed. Also Tangled being included let's us know the new Disney Worlds are going to have a lot of newer films (2000s & 2010s films), Also Nomura said he wanted to use some new films so he can have the animation teams from those films giving their input. So with all that in mind here is my list of worlds for Kingdom Hearts III

ORIGINAL WORLDS:

1. Mysterious Tower (Technically Disney, but I view it More as an Original World in it's Function)
2. Twilight Town (Confirmed Playable)
3. Radiant Garden
4. Land of Departure / Castle Oblivion (Shown)
5. Destiny Islands (Shown)
6. Realm of Darkness
7. Keyblade Graveyard (Highly Hinted & Implied)
8. True Kingdom Hearts

RETURNING DISNEY WORLDS

1. Olympus Coliseum (Confirmed)
2. Port Royal (Pirates 2 & 3)
3. Agrabah (Aladdin & The King of Thieves)
4. Pride Lands (Lion King II)
5. 100 Acre Woods (Been A While, Need A Mini Game World)

NEW DISNEY WORLDS

1. Corona (Tangled / Confirmed)
2. Arendelle (Frozen)
3. Toy Room (Toy Story)
4. Nani Moku (Lilo & Stitch / Nani Moku = Beautiful Island in Hawaiin I Think)
5. Wild Lands (Pocahontas)
6. San Fransokyo (Big Hero 6 / Way to Include Marvel Without Jumping Into the Live Action Stuff Right Off the Bat)
7. Atlantis (Atlantis the Lost Empire)
8. Treasure Planet (Treasure Planet Duh)
9. Super Metropolis (The Incredibles)
10. Mouse Kingdom (The Great Mouse Detective)

========================================

Some of you may be wondering where are the most obvious ones like 101 Dalmatians, Bambi, Dumbo, Sword in the Stone, and Jungle Book. With 101 Dalmatians, Bambi, & Dumbo, going by how quickly real world animals grow up, by the time of KH3 the Dalmatian Puppies, Bambi, & Dumbo should be grown so I don't know if we'll ever see these worlds (Honestly BBS and KH3D were the time to explore them) Sword in the Stone is possible, but I don't know for sure if it will happen or if they will just incorporate Arthur into Radiant Garden somehow. And with Jungle Book, since i'm including Pride Lands, Jungle Book would be too similar since they're both Jungle Themed.

That being said I would now like to post my "What If" worlds list if I were designing BBS & KH3D.

Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep (Or as I would Have Called It: KH Zero)

1. Land of Departure
2. Castle of Dreams
3. Dwarf Woodlands
4. Enchanted Dominion
5. Radiant Garden
6. Country of the Musketeers (Gets Transformed During the End Credit Scenes to Disney Castle due to Some Corner Stone Mumbo Jumbo)
7. Olympus Coliseum
8. Deep Space
9. Never Land
10. Mirage Spectacle (Hybrid of Mirage Arena & Futuristic Circus owned by Scrooge Mc Duck to Serve as a Dumbo Mini-Game World)
11. Mysterious Tower
12. Destiny Islands (Would Have Been Playable)
13. Keyblade Graveyard
14. Realm of Darkness

-----------------------------

Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream, Drop, Distance (Or as I would Have Called It: "KH3D: Dream, Data, Darkness")

1. Realm of Darkness (Mickey Prologue, Showing His Quest in Dark Realm & How Sleeping World Came to Be)
2. Traverse Town
3. Spotty London (101 Dalmatians)
4. Kingdom of the Sacred Sword (Sword in the Stone)
5. Pranksters Paradise
6. The Great Forest (Bambi Mini Game World)
7. The Grid
8. Rhythmic Jungle (Jungle Book)
9. Symphony of Sorcery
10. The World That Never Was

(La Cite Des Cloches I Would Have Saved for KH3 Honestly and used it in place of Great Mouse Dective)

Last edited:
Awards

The Lion King is my all time favourite Disney movie so I really hope with all my heart that it comes back. It's also been stated by Nomura that it's his favourite Disney movie, plus the reception to lion Sora was so good, and there is a lot more in terms of plot to be explored. I really see every reason for them to include it but if they opt for Jungle Book (which seems very likely, given that they tried it in BBS and after Nomura said that if it doesn't work in one game they try to put it in the next) then the chances of Pride Lands making a return are slim.

Jumping on the list bandwagon, here's mine, keeping a limit of 20-25 playable worlds:

Original worlds:

1. Destiny Islands (probably not playable)
  2. Radiant Garden (home base)
  3. Twilight Town (lots of important plot points relating to Roxas. Also confirmed)
  4. Land of Departure/Castle Oblivion (Ven)
  5. Realm of Darkness (Aqua)
  6. Cable Town (confirmed, may or may not be part of LoD)
  7. Possibly Daybreak Town
  8. Keyblade Graveyard

Returning worlds:
9. Olympus (duh)
10. Agrabah
11. Pride Lands (fingers crossed!)
12. Port Royal (despise this world but it seems likely)
13. 100 Acre Wood (Again, hope not. They need to branch out a bit with their minigame worlds).

New worlds:

14. Tangled
15. Frozen
16. Toy Story
17. Jungle Book (possibly mutually exclusive with Pride Lands)
18. Sword in the Stone
19. Robin Hood (can replace 100 Acre Wood as the minigame world- could be another one of Merlin's books)
20. Treasure Planet
21. The Incredibles
22. Lilo and Stitch (counts as a new world because of Hawaii)
23. Big Hero 6

KeybladeOrder

Awards

I'm jumping on the list-making bandwagon as well:
My candidates for Worlds in KH3:
Returning Disney Worlds:
-Mysterious Tower (It's become the heroes' main base, so I'd expect to at least have the tutorial there)
-Olympus Coliseum (confirmed)
-Enchanted Dominion (Princess of Heart world)
-Castle of Dreams (PoH world)
-Agrabah (King of Thieves + PoH world)
-Beast's Castle (PoH world)
-Disney Castle/Town (Maleficent wants the datascape so she'll doubtlessly go after it again)
-Port Royal (PotC 2 & 3)
-100 Acre Wood (Need a minigame world to lighten the mood mid-game)
-Atlantica (probably won't be in the game but I've got the idea of Sora and Kairi being forced to admit their feelings for each other through a reenactment of the Kiss the Girl scene from the movie stuck in my head)
New Disney Worlds:
-Arendelle (Thanks to deviantart, I ship Lea and Elsa)
-Corona (Confirmed)
-The Jungle (nice to finally get the Jungle Book world in the game for once)
-Kingdom of the Sun (I really want an Emperor's New Groove world - title is a reference to that movie's production)
-Medieval England (It would be cool to have a Sword in the Stone world)
-Sherwood Forest (same with Robin Hood)
-New Orleans (Princess and the Frog world would be cool. Facilier could be working with Maleficent)
-The Lost Empire (I have an idea that, because Atlantians are long lived in the movie, in the game, Atlantis actually sank because of the Keyblade War - the weapons Atlantis' king developed in the beginning were built to deter Keyblade wielders from bringing the conflict to Atlantean soil)
-San Fransokyo (like others have said, Big Hero 6 would give us a marvel world without the baggage of the comics or the films)
Original Worlds:
-Destiny Islands (it was shown in the trailer, and because it's Xehanort's home world too, there's plenty of reason to go there)
-Twilight Town (confirmed)
-Castle Oblivion/Land of Departure (a given, since we need to go wake Ventus up)
-The World That Never Was (implied, since it seems to be Xehanort's base again)
-Keyblade Graveyard (heavily implied)
-Daybreak Town (Xehanort most likely knows of it thanks to his Keyblade War research, and might try to recreate it - that is if it was not reduced to the wasteland that is the Keyblade Graveyard)
-Cable Town (probably confirmed at that event last December)

Roxas234

I would like to see a Lilo and Stitch world and a Treasure Planet world

The Dark Mamba

Awards

Since recent interviews have discussed how there (may) be more worlds in KH3 than even KH2, and I'm still holding out for a Sora/Riku/Kairi scenario mode (and Reverse/Rebirth Aqua because this series can never have too much Aqua), I decided to kind of split up who I think would work best in certain Disney worlds.

Sora:
Tangled
Olympus Coliseum
Tron
Toy Story
Pride Lands
Atlantis
The Sword in the Stone

Riku:
Frozen
Port Royal
Pocahontas
Big Hero 6
Princess & the Frog
The Jungle Book
Brave

Kairi:
Agrabah
Lilo & Stitch
Kim Possible
The Incredibles
Brother Bear
Treasure Planet
Castle of Dreams

(And then Aqua's campaign could just be the BbSv2 we never got)

Of course, this isn't even all worlds but more or less the worlds I'd most want in the game and how I'd want them split up, but likelihood is KH3 will be a solo campaign and Sora will go everywhere with Donald and Goofy. I just hope it doesn't fill like filler, which majority of KH2's visits sure felt like.

That's a pretty cool idea. Not sure how practical but cool nonetheless. If I were to do it I'd put more emphasis on Sora's story for the worlds since as a numbered title it should focus on SDG's adventures and then limit Riku and Kairi's story to just 2-3 mutually exclusive worlds as in game scenarios.

OZ mind

These what came to my mind right now

1- The Emperor's New Groove ,and I also thought how it will go .

Sora , Donald and Goofy are looking for the key to return hearts and while they are walking around the land they see this big castle and they decided to go and see it , when they arrive there they open the door while kuzco was dancing and Sore talk to him normally , then kuzco become angre becouse they interrupt him and calls the guards ( then we fight a lot of guards and after we defeat them , more come and throw us out the window into the river ) after a while of exploring and fighting heartless we find kuzco as a lama and he apologize and sora decid to help him but Donald refuse...... after discofring that one of master xehanort selfs help Yzma to become the Empress we go to fight them .

ِAnd the final boss will be against a normal heartless in the bignning but Yzma throw potion on him and he turn into different creatures dring the battle .

2- Hawaii ( lilo and stitch ):
Becouse I love stitch and I would like to fight against Captain Gantu again
but the problem is that it will be like Destiny Island and there is not a lot to do there.

3- Treasure Planet :
Becouse the move screms kingdom hearts , we could be in owr gummi ship going to out next plant when we see the hero ship or crash into it and our adventure begin .

4- Wreck-It Ralph :
we could try to go to tron world again but end up in
a video game with Wreck-It Ralph

Last edited:

The Dark Mamba

Awards

[video=youtube;S1CXuD6s0Xc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1CXuD6s0Xc[/video]

I uploaded this yesterday. A video showcasing the Disney worlds, summons, Final Fantasy and Marvel characters I wanna see in KH3.

Originals
1. Destiny Islands
2. Radiant Garden
3. Twilight Town
4. Land of Departure
5. Cable Town
6. Mysterious Tower
7. Disney Castle/Town
8. Realm of Darkness
9. Keyblade graveyard

Returning Worlds
10. Mount Olympus
11. Agrabah (King of Thieves)
12. Port Royal ( Pirates 2 & 3)
13. Castle of Dreams (Twist in Time)
14. Beast's Castle
15. 100 Acre Wood

New Worlds
16. The Kingdom of the Sun (Tangled)
17. Island of Aliens (Lilo and Stitch)
18. Arendelle (Frozen)
19. The New World (Pocahontas)
20. Kuzco's Empire (The Emperor's New Groove)
21. Toyland (Toy Story)
22. Elephant Circus (Dumbo) - Mini game type world

Party members
Pocahontas
Aladdin
Woody
Buzz Lightyear
Hercules
Rapunzel
Captain Jack Sparrow
Stitch

Summons: Teenage Bambi, Jack Skellington, Wall-E, Tinkerbell, Inside Out Emotions, Baymax

Last edited:

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

Oh, I kept meaning to bring this up somewhere, and I'm not sure if anyone else has, but I actually think Cable Town might just be The Land of Departure expanded? I mean, just looking at the trailer it looks clearly like the Land of Departure, but the concepts shown at the December event showed this room being in Cable Town. So, I'm thinking they might just be one and the same.

Scorseselover

Here's my list:

Returning:
Hercules
Aladdin
Winnie the Pooh
The Little Mermaid
Beauty and the Beast

New Worlds:
10. Marvel
9. Frozen
8. The Jungle Book
7. Phineas and Ferb
6. The Emperor's New Groove
5. The Muppets
4. Star Wars
3. Mary Poppins
2. Wreck it Ralph
1. Pixar

Honorable Mentions:
Princess and the Frog
Bolt
Big Hero 6
Pocahontas
Gravity Falls
Brother Bear
Atlantis
Treasure Planet
Lady and the Tramp
Sword in the Stone
Robin Hood
The Rescuers
Bambi

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

Since we are going back to Twilight Town, I hope we finally get to see the beach that has been hyped so much

KeybladeGuy

Awards

Worlds I would like to see return:
Halloween Town
Port Royal
Deep Jungle (Never Gonna Happen)
The Grid
Wonderland
Prankster's Paradise

New Worlds I would Love to see:
Wreck-It Ralph
Pocahontas
Robin Hood
The Jungle Book
Lilo & Stitch
Brother Bear

Scorseselover

Nothing to do with worlds but I would like to say that if Chernabog is a boss again, it better be better than the other Chernabog battles.

Kingdom hearts 1: Once you're next to him it's impossible to dodge that fire attack (and I don't mean when he blows fire). Seriously 3 hits with that move and you're dead, that's ridiculous!

Dream Drop Distance:...I don't need to comment, just look at it!

TSUSMC9

So here's my list and explanations behind wanting them. This list isn't true to what has already been said as I know they're (atm) more worlds than what was in KHII and majority are new. So....

Pocahontas: I've been curious as to why it hasn't been involved before. I don't think we've had an ethnic (besides Mulan) female world to explore and possibly fight along side with. I really enjoyed the movies and I think that they could fit very well with the Kingdom Hearts theme. I would like Pocahontas as the extra party member.

Atlantica: As in for the Little Mermaid II. We've already had the first movie incorporated along side the musical style of the Ariel's Beginnings. So why not TLMII? Of course, this time around it being a playable hub instead of just a mini-game. I would really like to see Ariel's story continued and Melodie introduced. The world could consist of the castle/beach and also have accessible underwater section. I think Ariel should remain as the extra party member.

AristoCats: I think I'd like to see this solely out the pure enjoyment I got out of the movie as a kid. It would be a really fun world and we could have a chance to experience Sora and the gang as felines. I would choose Thomas O'Malley as the extra party member. Oliver and Company is another good alternative for similar reasons as above. Oliver could be the extra party member.

Bambi: Bambi has already been introduced to the KH universe so I think it would be great to expand it further into a world we can discover and enjoy. Though it's sad and I'm not sure how this world would play out, I would love to see it. Of course, Bambi as the extra party member.

Lion King/Pride Lands: We've already started out adventure with Simba so I'd love to continue on with the other movie story lines. Pride Lands was a really fun/beautiful world. Things were left off in KHII with Nala being pregnant and it be great to see her after giving birth. I guess Simba could return as an extra party member.

Cinderella/Castle of Dreams: I want this partially because I'd love see it in an actual KH game instead of the side installments. It could continue the story of Cinderella II, possibly Cinderella III. The only frustrating part, I'm not sure who would better suit the extra part member.

Snow White/Dwarfs Woodlands: I want this for a similar reason as I do Cinderella. I also feel like the same issues occur with this world though, as I'm not sure who would be the extra party member. This also applies to Sleeping Beauty/Enchanted Dominion.

Tinker Belle/Pixie Hollow: There's plenty of movies to pick from for this world to exist. I would personally enjoy if it was based of the NeverBeast; it would be really interesting. Any of the movies would work well with the KH theme, IMO. Tinker Belle could be the extra party member.

Wonderland: I'm really intrigued by the books by Lewis Carroll, and though I really enjoyed playing the animated movie Alice in Wonderland, the most recent movie seems to play true to the telling of the books. So I'd not mind if it were to make an appearance. It'd make for a beautiful fun world. I'm really hopeful about this one, because it doesn't seem likely. But, you never know. Alice could make a great extra part member.

Jungle Book: Well, I think it's very likely to be a world in KHIII. I enjoyed the movie as a kid and the story is great. I'd like to see another full jungle again like Tarzan. Mowgli could be the extra party member. I think this would be a really fun world and characters too.

Tangled/Kingdom of the Sun: This is already confirmed world so I guess it's not really a hope. The story is fun and would play well into KH. What I've seen so far of this world is beautiful. The enemies are unique and it's very vibrant. Rapunzel, of course, could be the extra party member. I'd like to see some sort of ability involving her hair. Maybe a Sora/Rapunzel combo and one just for Rapunzel.

Winnie The Pooh: I really like 100 Acre Woods but there are many other great movies from the Pooh series that could be used for another book world. Let's say the Torn Pages return, each torn page could be about the different movies. Since some of the movies focus on one character as it's main it would be pretty cool and good way to introduce the Heffalump and give more background on the beloved characters. So it could be a little more than the mini-games Though it'd be fine if they were to continue.

Lady and the Tramp: I can't remember for the life of me where this movie takes place. I want to say Italy but I'm really not sure. Anyways, another movie I enjoyed in my youth that has a good story that I think would play well into KH.
Sora and co. could transform into dogs for this world. Tramp could be the extra party member.

Halloween Town: Now I know the likelihood of the return of the Nightmare Before Christmas isn't high, though I would love it. I know there's just nothing else that really can be done with that movie. There is the alternative. Which is the live action Halloween Town movies. With four movies there would be plenty content to pick from to create the world. I really want to see another Halloween themed world. Sora could have access to the human world and also Halloween town. They could transform into different monsters, similar to that of the original Halloween Town. Marnie could be the extra party member.

Aladdin/Agrabah: Another one of my favorites from youth. As well, I feel things should follow as the other two movies have been played out in KH. Aladdin should stick to being the extra party member.

Mulan/China: This was a world I enjoyed playing in KHII so I'd love to see it return in KHIII. I think the story of Mulan II would be interesting to play out in KH. Mulan should stay as the extra party member.

Keyblade Graveyard: Not so much a world I want as I think it will be in KHIII. Seems a likely candidate for the final battle.

101 Dalmatians/London/Plantation: Since we sort of played the first movie out in KHI, continuing and making there world would be fun. The second movie 101 Dalmatians: Patch's London adventure. Patch could be the extra party member. I've always wanted London as an accessible area since Neverland. Twilight Bark ability?

Dumbo: Another wonderful movie I feel has a possible chance at being in KHIII. It's a fun story and would go quite well with the KH universe. Dumbo could be the extra party member.

Brave/Scotland: Not necessarily a movie I want but it's preferable to many others. I do think that it would be beautifully done in KHIII. Merida could obviously be the extra party member. I did enjoy the movie as well as the story and would play out great into a world.

Belle: I'm not sure what this world would be. There are a few other movies with Belle, the Beast, and all the other fun characters that could inspire it. I really like all the movies with the Disney Princesses so it's part of what makes me want to see another world with Belle.

Twilight Town: Already confirmed to return. A beautiful unique world I really enjoyed.

Mt. Olympus: Not something I want but it's another confirmed world. I'm quite tired of the Hercules world personally. I did like playing through KHII since it was more than just the tournaments. But it has been used a lot. I like the characters and still I'm excited to see how it turns out.

A lot of the worlds I picked are inspired by my youth. I still enjoy these movies today and I would be thrilled to see them in Kingdom Hearts. It would be amazing to play "my childhood" in one of my favorite game series.
I certainly can't wait for this game to be released!!! :biggrin:

Scorseselover

I mainly want Mt. Olympus to return because James Woods is awesome.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards

After watching a recording of Tarzan from last month I realized that yeah, Disney does currently have the rights. Not only because they can't air the movie without it, but, correct me if I'm wrong, stores probably couldn't still be selling new copies of 1.5 (because then Disney/Square Enix'd be making profit off of something they don't have the rights too correct? I forget how it works) aaaand that while nothing has been said yet, we all know (well, expect) the remixes will have a PS4 release, and this would require having rights to Tarzan.

Of course this doesn't mean at all that Deep Jungle's coming back, but it'd be nice if it's at least mentioned for whatever reason.

Anyway, seeing lion Sora again and all those Heartless in that design document yesterday has really made me want an original world based on unused concept. Having Sora meeting his original, chainsaw-wielding design would certainly be something.

disney233

Awards

Here's my list of worlds that should appear

Original Worlds
Traverse Town
Twilight Town[Confirmed]
Radiant Garden(to find the Chamber of Repose)
Disney Town/Disney Castle
Mysterious Tower
Castle Oblivion(to find the Chamber of Waking)
Destiny Island
Keyblade Graveyard[Confirmed for Final Battle]
The World that Never Was
Cable Town [Confirmed]

Returning Worlds
Olympus Coliseum(Hercules, 1997)[Confirmed]
Halloween Town (Nightmare Before Christmas: Oogie's Revenge, 2003)
Neverland(Return to Neverland, 2002)
Agrabah(Aladdin: King of Thieves, 1996)
Port Royal(Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest, 2006)
Beast Castle(Beauty and the Beast: The Enchanted Christmas, 1997)
Castle of Dreams(Cinderella: A Twist in Time, 2007)
Pride Lands(Lion King 2: Simba's Pride,1998)
100 Acre Wood(Winnie the Pooh, 2011)

New Worlds
Corona(Tangled, 2010)[Confirmed]
The New World(Pochahontas, 1995)
Mousedom(The Great Mouse Detective, 1986)
Arendelle(Frozen, 2013)
Mystic Bayou(The Princess and the Frog, 2009)
Sugar Rush(Wreck it Ralph, 2012)
Hawaii(Lilo & Stitch, 2002)
Treasure Planet(Treasure Planet, 2002)
Oakey Oaks(Chicken Little, 2005)
The Lost Empire(Atlantis: the Lost Empire, 2001)
Cuzco Empire(The Emperor's New Groove, 2000)
Monstropolis(Monsters Inc; 2001)
The Sherwood Forest(Robin Hood, 1973)
Prydain(The Black Cauldron, 1985)
The Ancient Jungle(The Jungle Book,1967)

Last edited:
Back