• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Music ► Utada Hikaru is returning to the music scene!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

shuyin_zer0

Awards
First of all, congrats to her both for having a baby boy, and for managing to keep the pregnancy secret from the media! lol

After 5 whole years of hiatus (not including the surprise theme for Evangalion 3.0), Utada confirmed today that she's working on a new album, which still needs some work, but a new single should be out soon!

Source (in Japanese): http://www.utadahikaru.jp/from-hikki/both/

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
YES YES YES !!! :DDDDDDD WE MIGHT GET A NEW THEME FOR KH3 !! WOOOOOOOOO !! ^^ NO MORE HIKARI/PASSION !! :DDDDDDDD YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS !!! xDDDDDDD

I'm sorry, but I'm VERY excited at this bit of news! I'm happy because this might mean that a song from her new album might make it into KH3, or she'll compose something aside for it!! :{}}}}}}}}}}}

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards
Well, that explains things pretty well :3 Hope this means that we'll get a new Kingdom Hearts III theme. I'm excited to hear her new songs.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
This should probably go to the KH section.

Anyway, Im totally stocked for what Utada has planned. Hopefully something as great as "Beautiful World"

shuyin_zer0

Awards
This was her last single before the hiatus. Hoping for more upbeat sounds like this!

This should probably go to the KH section.

Anyway, Im totally stocked for what Utada has planned. Hopefully something as great as "Beautiful World"

I was debating putting it in the KH section, but decided not to, since I'm posting this moreso as an Utada fan than a KH fan lol. I'll be happy if she does return for KH3 (though the song wouldn't be on this album), but I'm just excited that she's back!

Last edited:

Sdog

Awards
Ahhhhhh that's awesome! Didn't know she got married too =p. Or I forgot D:

Can't wait to hear her new stuff and ofc hopes she's back for KH3

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back