• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Best level farming for low levels (Final Mix)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

xXLordMycaXx

So I am at the point where you fight Roxas in TWTNW, and I get whooped ;-;. I am level 42 and I need a good spot for farming. Sucks that the Pride Rock farming spot is removed... So any good spots where to level up?

Rexy

Bronze Member
If I were you I would go to the places undergroung in Twilight Town and equip exp chance and the gullwing.

After you get to the place where you have to go through some portals, there's a save point. Then just climb down until you get to where Mickey arrived to Ansem the Wise. There are a little nobodies. They give 300 xp if i'm not mistaken. Just equip Exp Chance and the Gullwing keyblade. Go to hp critical and kill those nobodies... I used them to level up Sora and Final form at the same time (since they give xp, to sora, and they are nobodies, so they give 1 xp each to final form)

BufferAqua

Bronze Member
Awards
The World That Never Was. That place leveled me up like crazy.

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
The world that never was. Go to the save that's located where can get to luxord and Saïx fight. Then just climb down until you get to where Mickey arrived to Ansem the Wise. There are a little nobodies. They give 300 xp if i'm not mistaken. Just equip Exp Chance and the Gullwing keyblade. Go to hp critical and kill those nobodies... I used them to level up Sora and Final form at the same time (since they give xp, to sora, and they are nobodies, so they give 1 xp each to final form)

You misread what they said, Rexy. The OP is stuck at Roxas, which means they can't get to the rest of TWTNW.

The Gullwing technique is still ideal, but there really isn't any ideal grinding spot at this point in the game, it's a giant pain. You'll probably want to go back to Space Paranoids, simply because it has the highest battle level. Alternately, go grind for synthesis ingredients and Drive Form EXP, it's something to do.

You could hypothetically go to the Cavern of Remembrance, but I personally find that its challenge outsteps its EXP rewards.

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com
The way I did it when I got pissed at Roxas was I went to the Mansion, killed everything(go all the way to the pod), then went out of the world. Lather, rinse repeat until satisfied.

That allows you to use the Gullwing trick too.

Last edited:

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
The way I did it when I got pissed at Roxas was I went to the Mansion, killed everything(go all the way to the pod), then went out of the world. Lather, rinse repeat until satisfied.

That allows you to use the Gullwing trick too.
I didn't know about that. Maybe, I'll try that trick sometime in the near future.

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
I am kinda surprised how much trouble people are having against Roxas, all thou I have heard a lot people face him under leveled. I did that too and had little trouble against him, but eventually after a few tries I finally beat him. It kinda puts a smile on my face that even with KH2 pretty straightforward gameplay mechanics(which I still enjoy don`t get me wrong) the creators managed to make a boss that is challenging and fun. And what a more fitting that the boss would be Roxas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back