• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What was Demyx's plan?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

OkaruAudo

Playing Kingdom Hearts 2 I have noticed that Demyx took the Olympus Stone in the Olympus Colosseum world -- but why? What would that even accomplish? And why did he keep trying to bring back Roxas? Doesn't the Organization know it's a lost cause now that Roxas and Sora are one?

LeonesFangs

Website
leonesfangs.deviantart.com
Chances are he wasint there when roxas left or i'm assuming when he see's Sora he essentially sees his Roxas form instead of Sora. Roxas is the flesh (nobody) of Sora. As for the Olympus Stone it probably one of the goals the organization assigned for him there. The organization DOES function as a proper bonafida organization ya know!! Like Shinra.

Divine Past

Bronze Member
Awards
Didn't Demyx need the stone in order to avoid the curse being put on him?

And for your second point Demyx might have been told that either Roxas was just sleeping inside of Sora and can easily be woken up, or if he defeated Sora Roxas will re emerge.

LeonesFangs

Website
leonesfangs.deviantart.com
Didn't Demyx need the stone in order to avoid the curse being put on him?

And for your second point Demyx might have been told that either Roxas was just sleeping inside of Sora and can easily be woken up, or if he defeated Sora Roxas will re emerge.

Oh yeah, I had totally forgotten that in the underworld heroes cant function properly but then again wouldnt the black coat prevent him from being cursed?

Divine Past

Bronze Member
Awards
Oh yeah, I had totally forgotten that in the underworld heroes cant function properly but then again wouldnt the black coat prevent him from being cursed?

I don't think the curse is the type of darkness that the coat protects from. It's the world's magic so I assume the organization members will still be effected by it.

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
If I'm not mistaken Diz in COM told Riku what it does. It is something to the tune of that it prevents the darkness from overtaking their body.

Yeah, that's true. What is the darkness exactly? Is it just something associated with people's inner darkness and the Heartless?

Why didn't Demyx just use the dark corridors like he typically does to run away? Why did he even follow the Organization's orders?

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
What is the darkness exactly?
Darkness is just a force that coexist alongside the Light. It's just there. There's no simpler explanation than that.

Is it just something associated with people's inner darkness and the Heartless?
Like I said: darkness exists alongside Light. The darkness inside people's heart is not associated with darkness, rather, it is darkness.
And yes, Heartless are darkness, so they obviously can be associated with darkness, since they're derived from darkness.

Why did he even follow the Organization's orders?
He was part of the group that was made believed that they were to follow Xemnas' every command in order to regain a heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back