• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KH3 Nomura Interview with Dengeki: Mt. Olympus, Happy Ending, Post-KH3 Direction Undecided

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
I can`t even begin to imagine how epic the final boss music will be... Shimomura will blow your minds(or to me precise, your ears).
I also kinda hope that if there is going be older songs from the series, they will be re-recorded.
I wonder if she has started to compose any pieces yet?

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Just imagine what the Dearly Beloved for KH3 is going to sound like...

:redface:

I'm 100 percent positive that I'll cry like crazy when I first hear it. I remember the feelings when I first hear the other Dearly Beloved tracks...

WhinyAcademic

Awards
Mt. Olympus? Oh hell. Looks like we're finally getting a Hercules world. Nice to have actual confirmation. So we'll likely get Zeus, hopefully the other Titans!

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
This one also amused me somehow. Like, Nomura, what's the point of trying out new things and experiment if in the end you go back to the dusty traditional stuff everytime?
^This. But since a lot of people hold that battle system dear, I'm feeling that him being "traditional" here may be more about playing it safe.

Please look forward to the tutorial of Kingdom Hearts III.
No~

Kingdom Hearts 3 music will be the death of us all
But if it kills us we won't be able to play the game!

Sdog

Awards
^This. But since a lot of people hold that battle system dear, I'm feeling that him being "traditional" here may be more about playing it safe.

Very true. Assuming most, if not at least a large amount of people who will be picking up 3 haven't played most if not any of the handheld titles as well, seeing them as "spinoffs". If they were to go from 2 to 3 and it be a very different battle system it would be unattractive.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
I can`t even begin to imagine how epic the final boss music will be... Shimomura will blow your minds(or to me precise, your ears).
I also kinda hope that if there is going be older songs from the series, they will be re-recorded.
I wonder if she has started to compose any pieces yet?

I wouldn't doubt that she has some stuff in the works right now.

And oh dear lord, I hope she pulls out all the stops for the final boss music. A climax this anticipated needs equally incredible music to deliver the feels. I imagine it'd be something similar to how Vector To The Heavens was a very emotional song, because it was a "boss" version of Xion's theme, making it sound both beautiful yet still intense. I feel like Dearly Beloved should be implemented into it somehow, near the end of the battle.

Let it be a slow one...

[video=youtube;uhqz1HQV0W8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhqz1HQV0W8[/video]

Lol, I'm the comment on that video that said I don't think Shimomura can top this rendition.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Mt. Olympus? Oh hell. Looks like we're finally getting a Hercules world. Nice to have actual confirmation. So we'll likely get Zeus, hopefully the other Titans!

No longer will we suffer through JUST the Coliseum or running through the dark and dank corridors of the Underworld (as great as it actually was)

Soon we shall explore the highest mountain and discover gods, and travel through the bustling metropolis of Thebes and not just some little room that looks like Thebes with some pots!

Please Mrs. Shimomura, some sort of rendition of I Can Go The Distance for the Herc world ;o;

Just for the sake of having the original here

[video=youtube;zgnHF2CwrPs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgnHF2CwrPs[/video]

Antar

Awards
lol I hate it when I hear people say this. Disney has killed plenty of their own characters, and not just the villains. From Bambi, to Big Hero 6, Disney's never been afraid to pull at the audience's heartstrings by taking a sympathetic character away from us. It's Nomura who's backed himself into a corner by making death (as we know it) basically nonexistent in the KH series. No one has died in KH because it's, if not outright impossible, exorbitantly difficult to accomplish.

I think we're all forgetting that Kingdom Hearts had something even worse than death: losing existence and being erased from memory!

...and travel through the bustling metropolis of Thebes...

Hopefully! It could be just Mount Olympus, which I don't mind, too.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
You guys should listen to this, if you haven't before. If the final battle arrangement sounds like this, it'll be incredible. This rendition has everything in it.

[video=youtube;5UTGVk3ebSc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UTGVk3ebSc[/video]

I think we're all forgetting that Kingdom Hearts had something even worse than death: losing existence and being erased from memory!

Except it's pretty obvious that's she's not actually gone completely since Sora saw her in the Realm of Sleep, and he cried due to Roxas reacting to her. Clearly, she's not 100% erased from all existence and memory.

Siliver96

I've noticed that in the trailer, Xehanort and Eraqus were playing a chess game, I was wondering if that chess set would be released along with the game as a preorder, or separately?

Sdog

Awards
No longer will we suffer through JUST the Coliseum or running through the dark and dank corridors of the Underworld (as great as it actually was)

Soon we shall explore the highest mountain and discover gods, and travel through the bustling metropolis of Thebes and not just some little room that looks like Thebes with some pots!

I've wanted to fight the titans scaling Mt. Olympus one at a time, Hades swooping in on his chariot throughout each, till a final showdown at the top alongside Herc, Zeus, and the Other gods for so long! It may actually be a thing!

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards
I wonder who's terrible idea was it to add that town near Thebes in BBS anyway.Wasn't even a damn town..just a box.

A horrid box that did nothing.Had nothing and went nowhere.

Last edited:

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
I've noticed that in the trailer, Xehanort and Eraqus were playing a chess game, I was wondering if that chess set would be released along with the game as a preorder, or separately?

Doubtful. Chess sets are usually quite expensive, especially collector's versions. They'd probably sell it separately if they did make it.

I wonder who's terrible idea was it to add that town near Thebes in BBS anyway.Wasn't even a damn town,just a box.

A horrid box that did nothing,had nothing and went nowhere.

I agree. I remember playing BBS for the first time and seeing Thebes and having no idea what it was because it was just this little empty box area, and when I realized it was the massive town full of people, I was stunned. How could you reduce one of the largest areas in the entire movie to not only a literal square area, but not include ANYTHING in it. It was entirely empty and boring and served only as a grinding area that was almost immediately worthless since you unlocked Neverland soon after that and those enemies give much more XP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back