• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My 35mm photography site

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Draxem

Website
www.taystrippedbear.com
tay / stripped bear

I'm just here for some feedback from you guys. I shoot pretty much exclusively in 35mm (will move onto medium format in the fall but I don't have the money yet). I've uploaded a few photographs to this page but there are a LOT more if you just follow the link to my site.

2u5q74m.jpg

2wp8gso.jpg

1z6tml0.jpg

2v0bx8j.jpg

bfrj43.jpg

10z1e2s.jpg

vse3x3.jpg

whfwop.jpg

2d14ga8.jpg

2ahf90j.jpg

Last edited:

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
I don't know how active the creative sections of this forum are, but I wanted to get some feedback on my photography site I set up not long ago. It also features something called Stripped Bear Sessions, where you can listen to live lounge like recordings of some of my buddys bands, if anyone's interested.

tay / stripped bear

But yeah, i'm just here for some feedback from you guys. I shoot pretty much exclusively in 35mm (will move onto medium format in the fall but I don't have the money yet)

We would prefer you to post some pictures here as well, just so that you aren't straight up "advertising" for you site. Make sense?

Also, your site is a bit difficult to navigate, but the photos are pretty good :)

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
I'm shooting with 35mm as well! Great little lens. I'm currently weaning myself off of auto-mode, if you've got any tips.

I love your shots, especially the colors from from the New York set.

Draxem

Website
www.taystrippedbear.com
Nutari, I'll edit my first post with some photos when I have the time :)

I'm shooting with 35mm as well! Great little lens. I'm currently weaning myself off of auto-mode, if you've got any tips.

I love your shots, especially the colors from from the New York set.

Well I've studied photography for a few years now, i guess its just getting used to understanding exposure. As long as you use the light metre inside the viewfinder to determine the correct shutter speed and aperture, you're all good to go.

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
Nutari, I'll edit my first post with some photos when I have the time :)

Well I've studied photography for a few years now, i guess its just getting used to understanding exposure. As long as you use the light metre inside the viewfinder to determine the correct shutter speed and aperture, you're all good to go.
I've been wanting to study photography myself, but I figured it was just one of those things that you just snap a picture and expect it to look appealing.

Draxem

Website
www.taystrippedbear.com
I've been wanting to study photography myself, but I figured it was just one of those things that you just snap a picture and expect it to look appealing.

It's an art form, it literally translates to painting with light. I would say developing and producing your own prints is a lot different to going out with a digital camera.

For anyone who cares I uploaded a bunch of photos to the first post, but I would appreciate it a lot more if you took the time to check out my site!

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
It's an art form, it literally translates to painting with light. I would say developing and producing your own prints is a lot different to going out with a digital camera.

For anyone who cares I uploaded a bunch of photos to the first post, but I would appreciate it a lot more if you took the time to check out my site!

Sure.

What type of camera do you use?

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
Hard to tell these days, but I'm assuming this is 35mm film. No filter? amirite?

These are pretty cool looking regardless.

Draxem

Website
www.taystrippedbear.com
Hard to tell these days, but I'm assuming this is 35mm film. No filter? amirite?

These are pretty cool looking regardless.

Yeah man, analogue photography. One or two images on the site are taken on a DSLR camera though, you'll be able to notice the difference straight away.

Thanks man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back