• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3?

i can the tangled level ending with rapunzel reunting with her parents like in the movie

icecream001

for some reason im glad there's a tangled world. it would be so adventurous and that's what im looking for in kh3

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards

Inside Out would work perfectly imo. Just got back from seeing this delightful movie and the level design would be vast and endless.
Have only seen the trailers myself but I agree it'd be perfect. And heck, we already have hearts being sorta like worlds themselves (points to Sora's personal little Destiny Islands) so I think Riley's mind would work well.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards

Have only seen the trailers myself but I agree it'd be perfect. And heck, we already have hearts being sorta like worlds themselves (points to Sora's personal little Destiny Islands) so I think Riley's mind would work well.
oh you can have donal and goofy join by kairi or riku go into sora to see why he emotions are acting wierd lately

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards

The fact that KH3 is going to be working with a lot of the creators that are still around gives me hope for some of the worlds I wanted to be a thing. For example, The Princess and the Frog (which is probably one of my favorite animated films of all time). Hell, maybe they're even working with the creators of Tron: Legacy and Tron: Uprising so that way KH3 can add hype to the series again just like KH2 did (and we can finally get a 3).

I'm also gonna forever hold out hope for Kim Possible to somehow be thrown in, even though I don't know if SE even would remember it or get the idea to put it in. Especially since Disney doesn't even like it enough to give it a proper home video release.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards

I'm also gonna forever hold out hope for Kim Possible to somehow be thrown in, even though I don't know if SE even would remember it or get the idea to put it in. Especially since Disney doesn't even like it enough to give it a proper home video release.
how would the movie fit in the kingdom hearts universe?

Lonbilly

Awards

how would the movie fit in the kingdom hearts universe?

Well, firstly, it's a show that had movies, so I would hope they'd focus on some of the aspects of the show first before doing the movies (one of which they may need to axe since it evolves time travel). The same concern about "how it could fit" is the same concern people had over Disney and Final Fantasy meshing together, and it works. Same with when TWEWY was thrown in. SE can make it work.

The Dark Mamba

Awards

^ Yeah, Kim Possible should definitely eventually make an appearance in Kingdom Hearts. Whether it's in KH3, honestly I doubt it but wouldn't mind at all if it made an appearance.

Kaijuguy19

It was awesome seeing the world of Tangled be confirmed even if it was one of the more likely worlds to visit. This helps makes the possibility of worlds made from the current Disney animated line up more possible like Wreck it Ralph and Big Hero 6. I'm expecting Frozen to among the next confirmed world or at least among the confirmed list later on since let's face it,Frozen's is among the most popular Disney movie so far and I would be surprised if it wasn't in KH3 somehow.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

I wouldn't like the plot of Pan to be in KH3, but I would like the locations and characters to be in it. It seems interesting enough to build upon and expand Neverland.

Kaijuguy19

I wouldn't like the plot of Pan to be in KH3, but I would like the locations and characters to be in it. It seems interesting enough to build upon and expand Neverland.

Pan's not really a Disney movie though so that's a no go. Still it would be awesome to see more of Neverland explored again somehow.

Precursor Mar

Did Disney ever get the rights for Tarzan back? I'd love for Deep Jungle to return, Tarzan is my favorite Disney movie. Other than that I want Atlantis and Treasure Planet worlds the most, just imagine exploring a Treasure Planet world with that sky sailor from the movie.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards

Did Disney ever get the rights for Tarzan back? I'd love for Deep Jungle to return, Tarzan is my favorite Disney movie. Other than that I want Atlantis and Treasure Planet worlds the most, just imagine exploring a Treasure Planet world with that sky sailor from the movie.
I remember the Disney Channel airing the Tarzan movie several months before 1.5 was announced, but I don't know if they still have the rights.

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards

My only question about a hypothetical return of the Deep Jungle world, as awesome as it would be, is: What would the plot focus on? The TV Show? Or a completely original plot?

Awards

Im really hoping that nothing from Marvel or Star Wars appears except Big Hero 6, since it was already Disneyfied.

I'm REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEALLY hoping Treasure Planet is in this. I just think it would fit so perfectly. Jim as a party member please!

I would also like to see the Black Cauldron, but maybe not in KH3. Probably in the game after KH3 because I feel like the Horned King would be a good alternative for Maleficent or someone she could work with instead of him just being a part of his own world's scenario.

Brave would be a good world to appear. Merida could be a great party member.

I remember the Disney Channel airing the Tarzan movie several months before 1.5 was announced, but I don't know if they still have the rights.

They don't have to have the rights to air the movie on their TV channel. They air movies like Harry Potter and so on. Same goes for any TV channel.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Pan's not really a Disney movie though so that's a no go. Still it would be awesome to see more of Neverland explored again somehow.
Oh it's not? I didn't see who made it, as I completely forgot about it when I realised I was in the cinema for Minions instead of Inside Out

?on

I think one of my top picks for a world would probably be something along the lines of:
101 Dalmations, Atlantis: The Lost Empire, The Great Mouse Detective, and Treasure Planet.

101 Dalmations for Cruella being an actual boss fight with her car at the end of the world, plus a Horace and Jasper fight would bring a few good laughs to see in a KH game.

Atlantis if only because I would love to see it in the Kingdom Shader, plus it'd be a nice touch to see Kida as a party member in the world.

The Great Mouse Detective is more of a guilty pleasure, plus I'd like to see a boss fight against the main villain in his were-rat form.

Treasure Planet if only to see the Hoverboard appear in some fashion as a minigame within the world. Plus the environments with the Moon Port and Treasure Planet itself using the KH Shader would be beautiful.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards

i got an idea for inside out maybe from some unknown reason sora is acting strangely like he not his usually happy self so donald and goofy need to found out why but they need help so yen sid sends kairi or riku to go inside with them to see what going on.

also i think the next world will be annouced will be frozen at the d23 guys unless they annouced another roy films he produce like treasure planet or big hero 6

Last edited:

kingsoraful

Awards

I'm just happy that it sounds like this game will have a ton of more worlds than KH II as likely the PS4 can support.

My list of worlds is...

Returning Worlds

Land of Departure(confirmed)
Twlight Town(confirmed)
Olympus Colisseum(Confirmed basically)
Port Royal(potentially suggested by the pirate ship attraction) - POTC 2 AND 3, placed together in one world would be epic.
Agrabah- Alladin and the King of Thieves.
Wonderland- (Tea Cup attraction, potentially suggests it)
Pride Lands- Lion King II
Neverland
Lilo and Stitch

New Worlds

Tangled(Confirmed)
Frozen(An obvious choice)
Jungle Book(was supposed to be in BBS)
Toy Story
Incredibles
Robin Hood
Sword in the Stone OR Black Cauldron
Treasure Planet
Atlantis
Princess and the Frog
Great Mouse Detective
101 Dalmations
Star Wars, Marvel- something in the game will be these two properties. Whether it's world, summon, or just the characters appearing like FF ones.

Lonbilly

Awards

Land of Departure(confirmed)

To be fair, we don't know for certain if that is where Eraqus and YX were (but I mean... it probably is). Either way, we'll be going there for sure since, you know, gotta save Ven.

Treasure Planet
Princess and the Frog

I was gonna point out your lack of including Kim Possible, as all members are required to include by me personally, but you included Princess and the Frog so it's cool yo.

On the subject of Treasure Planet, not a huge fan of the film (it's fun but I dunno, just didn't mesh with me like some of the others), I'm excited for the world itself because it'll look diddlying gorgeous. I also lowkey hope they thrown in a Zidane, Balthier or Penelo cameo there, since they would fit so well into that world.

Back